Xbox live gold account

Discus and support Xbox live gold account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wonder if the months bought for Xbox Live Gold are cumulative, in my case I bought 18 months (3 months 2 cards and 1 card of 12 months). I can add... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlisonSetra, Mar 18, 2014.

1. AlisonSetra
    AlisonSetra Guest

Xbox live gold account

I wonder if the months bought for Xbox Live Gold are cumulative, in my case I bought 18 months (3 months 2 cards and 1 card of 12 months).

I can add them all in one day, totaling 18 months?

:)

AlisonSetra, Mar 18, 2014
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

As long as the primary account have xbox live gold all other accounts get xbox live as well

LamaBraveheart, Mar 18, 2014
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Join Xbox LIVE

This is the final step before you start enjoying the most amazing entertainment experience on Xbox LIVE.

The process is free and easy to follow.

You only require an valid email address and a high-speed internet connection.

There are two Membership levels available: Free and Gold. You can read more about what you get with each membership level.

Before proceeding, confirm the following:

If you have a Zune or Games for Windows LIVE account, it means you already have an Xbox LIVE account! All you have to do is to download the account to your Xbox 360 console, sign in and start enjoying the Xbox LIVE experience.

If you have a Microsoft account, you can use it for your Xbox LIVE account.
    Note: "Microsoft account" refers to what was formerly "Windows Live ID". It is the email address and password you need to sign into Microsoft services (including Xbox LIVE).

This means that if you already have a Messenger or Hotmail account, you automatically have a Microsoft account.

So, during registration for Xbox LIVE, if you are asked for an email address, enter your Microsoft account.

If you don't have a Microsoft account, you can sign up for a free account on your computer, or during the signing in process for Xbox LIVE.

If you decide to go for Gold Membership, you should have your credit card information ready before proceeding with the process of signing up for Xbox LIVE.

Steps to follow

1) On your controller, press Guide then select Join Xbox LIVE.

2) Follow the instructions on the screen on how to sign up for Xbox LIVE.

Note: Make sure that you enter your correct date of birth when signing up. This will be used to determine whether you get a child account or an adult account. Once the account is created, you cannot change the date of birth.

Join Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack

With the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, your family is given four 12-month Gold Memberships for less than the price of two. If you are interested, just select Family Gold on the Subscription selection screen.

No option for Gold Family Pack?

You might be using a child account, or the Gold Family Pack does not apply to your region.

Here is a list of countries that have access to the Gold Family Pack:
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • United States
    • United Kingdom
    • Germany
    • France
    • New Zealand
    • Japan
    • Mexico

xboxfelix, Mar 18, 2014
  4. MattReptar
    MattReptar Guest

Xbox live gold account

Yes, they are cumulative. You can stack Xbox Live Gold time for up to 3 years (36 months). You can redeem all three cards and it will extend your Gold membership for 18 months.

MattReptar, Mar 18, 2014
  5. supermm Win User

Notice

Players receive this message for one of three reasons:

You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online. Sign up for an Xbox Live Gold account.
    Your Xbox Live Gold account expired. Visit your Xbox Live account to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/browse
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Account

If you do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, you will not be able to play online multiplayer games.

1. You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online.
    2. Your Xbox Live Gold account expired.
      Visit your Xbox Live account to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    3. Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.
    If you have more questions about Xbox Live accounts, be sure to check out

Xbox Live membership.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox live message

If you do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, you will not be able to play online multiplayer games.

1. You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online.
    3. Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.

Xbox Live membership.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live)

Xbox Live membership.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

i cannot use my profile

Thema:

Xbox live gold account

1. Xbox live gold account - Similar Threads - live gold account

2. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  3. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  4. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  5. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  6. Family account to xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account to xbox live gold account: My son currently plays as part of my gold account family feature. He wants to get his own gold account without losing his gamertag/digital games. How would this be done? Thanks...
  7. Subscribe to Live Gold on Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscribe to Live Gold on Child Account: How do I purchase a subscription to Xbox Live Gold for a child account? I tried to do it from the console on the child account in order to keep the screen name, but i get a message like, "You have...
  8. Xbox Live Gold shown on my account, but I didn't buy it nor do I actually have access to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold shown on my account, but I didn't buy it nor do I actually have access to...: I have a xbox live gold logo next to my xbox account, but I didn't buy gold. It is also not usable to play online, so I think its a bug. de5742a2-2369-4d48-be5d-c4c1d2723aa5
  9. 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.: Hi, all. I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game Pass is showing up under my "Services and...
  10. Sharing an xbox live gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an xbox live gold account: My brother added me to the family plan and made it his home xbox but it still wont share xbox live gold. Can somebody plz help me with how to help share xbox live gold...