Xbox live gold and apps down

Discus and support Xbox live gold and apps down in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Seems all of Pittsburgh is down. Gamepass ,xbox live, all internet, and apps such as wwe e23bb620-4716-4659-a3c1-01decb36920d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StanleySlabodnick, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Xbox live gold and apps down

Seems all of Pittsburgh is down. Gamepass ,xbox live, all internet, and apps such as wwe

:)

StanleySlabodnick, Jun 23, 2019
  2. SpiffyCorpse Win User

There don't appear to be any current outages. You can check here: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-live-status

If a whole town is out, I'd say that's an ISP issue.
  3. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

4. OCRyzen Win User

Free Gold Week Question

5. AFatBlackChick1 Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hi MichaelXtep,

On Xbox one, your Xbox Live Gold must be active in order to play any "Games with Gold" titles.

On Xbox 360, you play any "Games with Gold" titles without having Xbox Live Gold.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/games-with-gold-faq

I recommend you restarting your Xbox by holding down the power button on your Xbox. Once it restart, see what happens when you try to renew your Gold. Also, if you have the Xbox App on your phone you can renew from there too.

Also, check your Xbox messages and see if you have any messages from Xbox Live. Once you go to your message tab you will see chats, message requests, and messages from Xbox live. They will send you messages when your Xbox Live gold couldnt be renewed.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed profanity] problem

If you are starting an app like Youtube you need to be online. If you are online with your xbox you are automaticly connected to xbox live. You don't need xbox live gold to use the app.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold and apps down - Similar Threads - live gold apps

2. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: I've just purchased xbox live gold for my son, however i seemingly could only apply this to my account. Is there any way i can transfer it to my sons account? fdda8732-eae9-4305-a3c4-e073085d5f17
  3. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  4. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: Comprei o xbox live gold na microsoft store ( No site da microsoft está tudo certo ) , mas quando quero jogar no xbox não funciona ,pois aparece que não possuo o xbox live gold (Já tentei...
  5. i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold

in XBoX on Mobile
    i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold: i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold 140783e8-71c6-44fe-88ce-480067cf6c8e
  6. Xbox App and Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App and Xbox Live Gold.: Hi everyone! I have a doubt, I need to have a subscription to xbox live gold to use Party Chat in the Xbox App? 11d33e15-4e1d-45a3-98dc-1638e826491c
  7. Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...: It started yesterday, I'm in the US, my router says I'm where I'm supposed to be. I called CBS All Access and the support rep says it's a known issue on Microsofts end. Please let me know how to...
  8. Xbox ONE S, live gold membership app closing right after open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ONE S, live gold membership app closing right after open: Hello, I have a problem with my xbox live membership app on xbox one S, when I navigate to store, then click on membership, application xbox live gold membership opens but right after opening it...
  9. Do you need to buy live gold membership to be able to use Netflix and hbo apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you need to buy live gold membership to be able to use Netflix and hbo apps: Do you need to buy live gold membership to be able to use Netflix and hbo apps de1fbfa1-67f2-4787-8930-b855c07503c6
  10. Moving Gold account and purchased apps/games to new live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving Gold account and purchased apps/games to new live account: Hello all, I currently own an xbox 360 and an xbox one. Both consoles are running on an xbox live gold account that was created on an old hotmail account of mine. It is my desire to completely...