Xbox live gold and game pass

Discus and support Xbox live gold and game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It turn out that i paid the subscription for xbox live gold of a month, it ended yesterday, now I design that I have debited because an automatic... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AbsterNueve, May 20, 2019.

1. AbsterNueve
    AbsterNueve Guest

It turn out that i paid the subscription for xbox live gold of a month, it ended yesterday, now I design that I have debited because an automatic renewal has been activated, now it does not let me pay with the gift card that I bought today, in the services
    page only gives me the option to cancel or pay with my balance of $200 mxn , the chat of the technical support is closed, what should I do?

Sorry my english is bad ��

Help me please

:)

AbsterNueve, May 20, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR 0X803F800E

Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass are two separate subscriptions. The message you see is for Game Pass. If you're playing a game that's included with Game Pass and you do not own it, then you need to subscribe to game pass. Xbox Live Gold is for playing
    games online.
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Rocket League Error

Gold pass doesnt exist.

Do you refering to game pass or xbox live gold?
  4. luissolid Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

In this case the system will give a equivalent of the months that you have from the Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate.

Remember its better to already have the Xbox Live Gold then change, that have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and then redeem the Xbox Live Gold.

Regards!
  5. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Hello Capitain Gonzo

To go back to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Only you would need to Cancel Auto Renewal on Ultimate Game Pass let it Expire and then Re-Subscribe to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass.
  6. luissolid Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Can i buy gold separate from the game pass ultimate? Even when they combine together?
    Just to clarify... Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Includes Xbox Games Membership for Console and PC plus Xbox Live Gold for Console.

So in this case if you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you have already Xbox Live Gold.

Also remember that you can share the Xbox Live Gold, Game pass with all your accounts (family) in your home console!

Regards!
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold and game pass - Similar Threads - live gold game

2. Unplayable Xbox live gold game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplayable Xbox live gold game.: Can someone help me? I was going to start For Honor today, and it gave me this message: 0x803f8003 Something went wrong I looked it up and it says that my subscription has to be active. I...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  4. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  5. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  6. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  7. xbox live gold and game pass ultimate..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold and game pass ultimate..: Does the $1 comes off the time left from subscription you already have... Or does that $1 has to be paid first.. f810928c-499f-4074-8b28-54ae43cd55a9
  8. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS: Hello, My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S. I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register accounts from Ukraine I chose Russia, beccause...
  9. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  10. Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate: Can i buy gold separate from the game pass ultimate? Even when they combine together? cf2cf2f2-59bd-4f0e-84cf-bf32a08ab57d