Xbox live gold and game pass

Discus and support Xbox live gold and game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It turn out that i paid the subscription for xbox live gold of a month, it ended yesterday, now I design that I have debited because an automatic... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AbsterNueve, May 20, 2019.

1. AbsterNueve
    AbsterNueve Guest

It turn out that i paid the subscription for xbox live gold of a month, it ended yesterday, now I design that I have debited because an automatic renewal has been activated, now it does not let me pay with the gift card that I bought today, in the services
    page only gives me the option to cancel or pay with my balance of $200 mxn , the chat of the technical support is closed, what should I do?

Sorry my english is bad ��

Help me please

:)

AbsterNueve, May 20, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR 0X803F800E

Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass are two separate subscriptions. The message you see is for Game Pass. If you're playing a game that's included with Game Pass and you do not own it, then you need to subscribe to game pass. Xbox Live Gold is for playing
    games online.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Rocket League Error

Gold pass doesnt exist.

Do you refering to game pass or xbox live gold?
  5. LunaLight7 Win User

About game pass ultimate.

You made a bit of confusion, so I write how things are:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ALL INCLUSIVE

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Xbox Game Pass PC
    Xbox Game Pass:

• Available games library + play anywhere
    • No Xbox Live Gold
    Xbox Game Pass PC (3.99 $)

• Only available PC games library
    • No Xbox Live Gold
  6. luissolid Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

In this case the system will give a equivalent of the months that you have from the Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate.

Remember its better to already have the Xbox Live Gold then change, that have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and then redeem the Xbox Live Gold.

Regards!
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold and game pass - Similar Threads - live gold game

2. Resgate de jogos do Xbox 360 no Live Gold [Translate] Xbox Games Rescue 360 on Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resgate de jogos do Xbox 360 no Live Gold [Translate] Xbox Games Rescue 360 on Live Gold: Acabei de assinar o Xbox Live Gold, tudo para pegar o jogo Disney Bolt que está gratuito esse mês. Joguei muito quando era criança e ter a oportunidade de jogar outra vez é maravilhoso. Mas eu...
  3. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...
  4. Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?: I'm here to ask the community forum if I am entitled to a refund. Last December I had purchased my first gaming console and had utilized the vouchers that had come with the new unit. Upon the end...
  5. Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360: Hello, I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription. I can redeem my free Gold games for Xbox One with no problem. But when I try to redeem Tekken Tag T. 2 (free game for Xbox 360):...
  6. Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: i’ve purchased the 12 months Gold on june 23rd, and then purchased the 5 months Game Pass Ultimate, so, on subscriptions, says that i only have game pass ultimate until november, and there is no...
  7. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  8. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  9. Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold: I have an old xbox 360 and Fifa 11. I just signed up for Xbox Live Gold so that I could play online but when I try to connect it says the EA servers are down. Is this a connection error or is this...
  10. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379