Xbox Live Gold and V-Bucks promotion.

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold and V-Bucks promotion. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the gold and v-bucks promotion and 2 weeks later I didn't get the v-bucks. 4f928f51-e7b6-43c8-a664-218cbf8b4ab0 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bukket, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Bukket
    Bukket Guest

I bought the gold and v-bucks promotion and 2 weeks later I didn't get the v-bucks.

:)

Bukket, Dec 31, 2018
  2. XBF George L Win User

J'ai pas réussi les V-buck (Mod Translation: I failed the V-buck.)

Hello Riadben!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation. I understand you took advantage of a promotion for Xbox Live Gold that comes with some V-bucks for the game Fortnite.
    As stated in the
    promotion itself
    , your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center
    within 2 weeks of purchase. Take a look at this thread regarding this situation:

Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST .

Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  3. XBF George L Win User

3 mothns xbox live gold, 1000 v-bucks

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you purchased an Xbox Live Gold 3 month subscription prepaid card is that correct? The promotion that gives you 1000 v-bucks for the purchase of Xbox Live Gold was a specific
    online purchase that had to be made from the console to get the v-bucks code. Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Oferta Xbox [Xbox Offer]

Hello There,

Are you referring to the 3 months of Xbox live and get 1,000 V-Bucks? If you are the code will come to Xbox message center on the console or Xbox app for the V-bucks if you are eligible. This promotion was for new customers that have not had Xbox live or
    had a subscription that was cancelled Before 10/1/2018. If you had a subscription when you purchased three months of gold then you are not eligible for the 1,000 V-Bucks.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Deal Pack

Hey Dearthstroke,

Thank you for reaching out! You should expect a code for the 1,000 V-Bucks in the next two weeks. For more information on the promotion, be sure to visit the Xbox Live
    Gold deal page
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Oferta de Microsoft y pavos [Edit - Translation] - Microsoft offer and turkeys

Hello Robinson,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you talking about the promotion where you buy gold and you get V-Bucks for fortnite? if so, as stated in the
    promotion itself, your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center
    within 2 weeks of purchase.

Be sure to check your messages in the Xbox itself for your V-Bucks.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold and V-Bucks promotion. - Similar Threads - Live Gold Bucks

2. V bucks promotion on Xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    V bucks promotion on Xbox live gold: Hi its been 2 weeks today and my som still hasnt recieved a code for the v bucks that was on xbox live gold promotion when will he get this please 9d4db3cf-bcf3-487c-ae94-c02a8deaaa5a
  3. 3 mothns xbox live gold, 1000 v-bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 mothns xbox live gold, 1000 v-bucks: Hi i have bought a 3 month gold card in 7,december, and i still haven't recieve the vbucks/code. I have checked the xbox message senter and nothing was there. pls help....
  4. Problem with Xbox live gold + 1000 v bucks bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with Xbox live gold + 1000 v bucks bundle: Hello Microsoft, I just wanted to share my problem and maybe get solution or good answer. So i purchsed this offer on 8th December , Today is 20th December and I am still waiting to get my V...
  5. Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks: Split from this thread. Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry! I nevver got my 2800 fortnite...
  6. 1000 V-Bucks + 3 Months Xbox live gold (10usd offer)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1000 V-Bucks + 3 Months Xbox live gold (10usd offer): Hi, I have a question. Can I use a 10usd gift card to buy this promo? Or use money that I already have in my account instead of use a credit card? f9eeac58-8870-453c-87c0-28a8050424c9
  7. V-Bucks da promoção live gold[Translation-Live Gold Promotion V-Bucks]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    V-Bucks da promoção live gold[Translation-Live Gold Promotion V-Bucks]: Sei os V-Bucks tem um prazo de uma semana até chegarem por meio de um codigo na caixa de mensagens do xbox, porém gostaria que tivessem mais conpromisso com esse tipo de promoção, já que faz uma...
  8. Xbox Live Gold V-Bucks

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Gold V-Bucks: Split from this thread. Compre una membresía gold por la oferta de los pavos en fornite y no me los dieron d0c8c26e-7a16-4c10-bf11-577d96bb13c5
  9. I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived: I want my v-bucks or I need a refund 6ae99954-7d4c-4614-ae91-f283a5434dd9
  10. Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!: Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry! cee8738e-0314-465e-845c-84b00fc4992d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live promotion forum

2. promotion xbox live vbucks

3. v-bucks promotion live gold