Xbox live gold + Apex Coins

Discus and support Xbox live gold + Apex Coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought the gold membership where for $1 you can get gold and apex coins in the same purchase, but I still have not gotten the apex coins.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XEightyPandaX, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Xbox live gold + Apex Coins

Hi, I just bought the gold membership where for $1 you can get gold and apex coins in the same purchase, but I still have not gotten the apex coins. Was the deal canceled or does it take awhile for the code to arrive because it did say that a core would
    be sent to my message center. Just wondering if I'll get it. Thanks for your time and have a good rest of your day.

:)

XEightyPandaX, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Help me

Hi LayrNeto,

Thanks for your post! In the description on the page to purchase
    Xbox Live Gold
    , you will find information on how you will receive the Apex coins, it reads:

"Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Did not get Apex coins

Hi Shivansh,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. With promotions like these when purchased through Xbox/Microsoft store you will get a Xbox message for the 1000 coins. It also states this on the
    promotion on the bottom.

To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.

As this states it can take up to June 30 2019 for the code for apex coins.

Thanks

Brad
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Wheres my Apex Coins?

Hi Luke,

Thank you for coming to the forums today, I'd be happy top provide some information.

Virtual currency like Apex coins are not digital items available to purchase as a gift. Only items in the store that has the option "Buy as gift" are available to be gifted. Apex coins on the Microsoft Store does not have the Buy as gift option:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/apex-legends-2-000-150-bonus-apex-coins/bqwcbtpqr8z3?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Also, the person receiving the gift would be the one to receive the code through email and Xbox Live message. The one making the purchase can see the code in the order details found in the account's order history, but the one making the purchase would not
    receive an email with the code. You would just view it from the
    order history

Apex coins can only be used for the account making the purchase as the coins are deposited by the publisher's servers directly into your in-game balance almost immediately. More than likely, the Apex coins you purchased were deposited into the Xbox Live
    account that made the purchase.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

1000 Apex Coins w/ XBL

Hi Skipper,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on the promotion. As Smwutches statedwith promotions like these when purchased through Xbox/Microsoft store you will get a Xbox message for the 1000 coins. It also states this on the
    promotion on the bottom.

To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019.

As this states it can take up to June 30 2019, for the code for apex coins.

Thanks

Brad
  6. denis97g Win User

Hi, don't worry the code will arrive. it can take some time before you get it.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold + Apex Coins - Similar Threads - live gold Apex

2. Xbox Live Gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not working: When I try playing an online mode in any game I've tried my Xbox gives me a popup saying I need Xbox Live Gold to play online. I have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold and so there...
  3. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  4. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  5. Jogos da Live Gold na Dashbord.[Live Gold Games on the Dashboard.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos da Live Gold na Dashbord.[Live Gold Games on the Dashboard.]: Bom Dia. Daschbord, peço that of the favour que inclua again os jogos de graça na daschbord. Tombar paço o paus do tortuoso do caminho o jogo dos meus gratis. grato André. [Translation - Good...
  6. Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...: Eu assinei a live gold nessa ultima promoção 11/04, na qual quem fosse assinar ganharia 1000 moedas do apex legends mas ate agora eu nao ganhei as moedas e queria um resposta. [Translated by Mod]...
  7. Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...: Tenho 5,40 no saldo da Microsoft store, e tenho uma promoção de 1 mês de Xbox live gold,e outra de 3 meses de gamepass,ambas por 1 real cada uma,mas quando tento confirmar a compra pede um cartão...
  8. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...
  9. Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex: Ola! Eu acabei de compra live gold por causa da promoção de moedas no Apex 1000 .. porem essas moedas não veio oque que eu faço para télas!? [Translate by Mod] Hello! I just bought live gold...
  10. Xbox live gold apex promotional offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold apex promotional offer: I recently bought the 3 month xbox live promotion that gave you 3 months of gold and 1000 apex credits for apex legends for £1. I bought it yesterday but i haven't received my code yet. Any help?...