Xbox live gold apex promotional offer

Discus and support Xbox live gold apex promotional offer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently bought the 3 month xbox live promotion that gave you 3 months of gold and 1000 apex credits for apex legends for £1. I bought it yesterday... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by A5KillerCreeper, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM.

1. Xbox live gold apex promotional offer

I recently bought the 3 month xbox live promotion that gave you 3 months of gold and 1000 apex credits for apex legends for £1. I bought it yesterday but i haven't received my code yet. Any help?

:)

A5KillerCreeper, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM
  2. Smwutches Win User

Per the terms of the offer, you'll receive a code on or by 06/30/2019.

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 from 4/11/2019 though 5/12/20191 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.
    After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM
    PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.
  3. CBowen3 Win User

Just wait a week or so and the code will come through
  4. HassanB Win User

no me deja descargar crackdown en free games with gold

5. Mister Quimby Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Hey there oSparkyyyy!

Just to clarify, did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the dashboard promotion on your console? This is offer is valid for purchasing Xbox Live Gold through the promotion on the dashboard. If you added an Xbox Live Gold token to your account
    during this promotion, it will not qualify you for this promotion.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox live promo 15 dollar credit

Hey there NiKE SWAGGSAMBA!

Did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the dashboard promotion? Or did you add an Xbox Live token to your account during this promotion? This offer is only valid for purchasing Xbox Live Gold through the promotion on the dashboard. If you added an Xbox Live
    Gold token to your account during this promotion, it will not qualify you for this promotion.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold apex promotional offer - Similar Threads - live gold apex

2. Xbox Live Gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing: I have an Xbox One with Gold and my friend has an Xbox 360, is it possible for me to share my Gold subscription with him? 1db37f43-2601-4729-a77a-372949334aed
  3. Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex: Ola! Eu acabei de compra live gold por causa da promoção de moedas no Apex 1000 .. porem essas moedas não veio oque que eu faço para télas!? [Translate by Mod] Hello! I just bought live gold...
  4. Подписка Xbox Live Gold [Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Подписка Xbox Live Gold [Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription]: Пчему с начала 2019 года невозможно купить подписку Xbox Live Gold [Translation- Why is it impossible to buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription since the beginning of 2019?] [img]...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold: Resolved: As of 4/15/19 the rewards redemption store does not display the 3 or 12 month Xbox Live Gold options. When will they be back? I see in the past that they needed to be "restocked" is that...
  6. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: is it possible to pay a DUE AMOUNT ON A CARD OF XBOX LIVE GOLD WITH XBOX LIVE GOLD CARDS oops caps im too lazy to retype, anyways any help would be thanked for )):...
  7. Problema al comprar xbox live gold[Problema al comprar xbox live gold]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema al comprar xbox live gold[Problema al comprar xbox live gold]: Tengo un problema a la hora de intentar comprar el xbox live gold de 1 mes, le doy en la opción y me aparece: "Intenta de nuevo": y me sale el siguente código de error: 0x80131500 [Translation -...
  8. Não consigo comprar o Xbox live gold - I can not buy Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo comprar o Xbox live gold - I can not buy Xbox Live Gold: Estou tentando compra a assinatura de xbox live gold mas não está aparecendo a opção de "Comprar" só aparece "Gerenciar" sendo que já expirou a assinatura que eu tinha....
  9. Can't make Xbox Live Gold purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't make Xbox Live Gold purchases: I'm trying to buy a $1 xbox live gold subscription and when I try to, it keeps saying "We can't make this purchase right now" Even though I have almost $2 on my microsoft account balance. And I...
  10. Xbox live gold + Apex Coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold + Apex Coins: Hi, I just bought the gold membership where for $1 you can get gold and apex coins in the same purchase, but I still have not gotten the apex coins. Was the deal canceled or does it take awhile...