Xbox Live Gold Associating to Gamertag

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Associating to Gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I had the family plan on the xbox360 and had 3 profiles in use. Profile A was my Daughters, Profile B was not used, Profile C was my sones.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mebright1, Jun 15, 2014.

1. mebright1
    mebright1 Guest

Hello,

I had the family plan on the xbox360 and had 3 profiles in use. Profile A was my Daughters, Profile B was not used, Profile C was my sones. When the gold expired I bought a new subscription and it worked for my daughter. So my son complained ;-) and I bought
    another. I think it is associated to profile B. How do I get it changed so my son can use the xbox live associated to profile B (whcih I am willing to delete if someone will tell me how).

THank you

:)

mebright1, Jun 15, 2014
  2. m1ket
    m1ket Guest
    Do i need xbox live

You will not need gold to buy games (but you will need an xbox live id/gamertag) thats a given, same for iplayer (assuming it comes to xbox one)

As for renting movies not sure ive always had gold when ive done it

m1ket, Jun 15, 2014
  3. Alberto Rosa
    Alberto Rosa Guest
    Can XBOX Live gamertags be switched between Windows Live ID's?

I don't think xbox live gamertags can be deleted for the purpose of re associating them with different windows live id's. Can XBOX Live gamertags be switched between windows accounts. Also I can't seem to change the primary account holder on my XBOX Live
    Family account.

Any info would be helpful. and yes I called and employee's are usually stumped by my request. also.

Not Life or Death, but I want what I want.

AL

Alberto Rosa, Jun 15, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

You should speak with Phone Support. There's nothing we on the forums could do for you, but it may be possible for them to cancel one and give you a token for another subscription, but I'm not entirely sure. Either way, they would be the best people to help
    you out here and you can reach them here:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

maxen, Jun 15, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

You should speak with Phone Support. There's nothing we on the forums could do for you, but it may be possible for them to cancel one and give you a token for another subscription, but I'm not entirely sure. Either way, they would be the best people to help
    you out here and you can reach them here:

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

xbox live gold 1yr membership not applied to all username accts

Xbox gold is only associated with one gamertag , if that gamertag makes the xbox his "home" xbox , then anybody else who uses that xbox will have gold also ....the name you are using on this forum does NOT show as gold though...
  7. MarceloTHX Win User

Two gamertags one email?

I just called M$ support and they said they cant tell which email is associated with the gamertag... thats it? I'm not paying for Live Gold unless I can use my main gamertag.
  8. HassanB Win User

FFS I've tried for an hour to join xbox live with an existing gamertag and I can't figure it out

Hello, if you have an existing gamertag already associated with a Windows Live ID you'll need to use that e-mail and password to recover the XBOX Live account. You shouldn't have to make a new gamertag at all, if you already have one the only way to get
    that specific one you're trying to get on the console back is by using the e-mail/password associated with that specific gamertag. Each Windows Live ID can only be associated with one XBOX Live account. If you are trying to recover an account you should be
    using Account Recovery not signing up for XBOX Live again. It's the regular XBOX Live process to give you a new gamertag when you signup with a new e-mail address not already associated with an XBOX Live account. That randomly generated gamertag can be changed
    once it's made one time for free.
  9. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

If I Change the Yahoo account used for getting the free 1 month Xbox Live Gold, will i loose the free trial?

The gold is associated with the gamertag not the email address, so you will be fine.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Associating to Gamertag - Similar Threads - Live Gold Associating

2. Xbox live on 3 seperate consoles (not gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 3 seperate consoles (not gold): Hi, my 3 children have all got an xbox one s in each bedroom. They all want to play their friends online. So i need to get an xbox live subscription but do i need to buy one for each console or...
  3. Xbox live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing: Hi, my partners son wants to go online and we've tried linking it up with my xbox live gold membership to allow him to play online. Yet this isn't working. Could I have some help please as it's...
  4. Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello, About a month ago, I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled immediately after, as I did not realize that it signed me up for an full year. At the time I signed up, I had over a year...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership: I have a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, which is supposed to include Xbox Live Gold, but i does not. I can't find anywhere to upgrade or change this either. (I must honestly say I hate...
  6. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  7. Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell: As of today I bought a new xbox one s and I'm using every ounce of will I have left to transfer my game data over. On my account I have a 14 day free trial of xbox live gold and after many...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: So im past due for gold. and i wanted to pay for it using my Microsoft balance but it wont let me. Why? 169db7ae-cb36-4526-bf53-3420b4fdc9a3
  9. Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards: Hi ! This end of august I bought a Xbox Live Gold for 1 year with my rewards points earned during the months before. Since then I did racked up a good amount of points and when I went to check how...
  10. how do i change the live account associated with my gold account??

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i change the live account associated with my gold account??: The instructions online are for the Xbox 360..... 7b92d0b4-0ab0-435e-857a-dd95d3ea8d61