Xbox Live Gold card problem

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold card problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i bought my xbox live gold card for 12 months as always and after doing so i put it in my xbox, i then went to check to see if it was correct and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlippyQuippy, Apr 7, 2021.

1. FlippyQuippy
    FlippyQuippy Guest

So i bought my xbox live gold card for 12 months as always and after doing so i put it in my xbox, i then went to check to see if it was correct and it was incorrect, it said i had 4 months of gamepass ultimate rather than what i bought which was xbox live gold for 12 months. Any way anyone can help me?

:)

FlippyQuippy, Apr 7, 2021
  2. XboxHaveFun Win User

Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?

I Have the Same Problem! Points and Xbox Live Gold Cards on my Xbox360 don't work.
  3. d33zmynuts Win User

Error: XBOS1005

I've had the same problem, i cant redeem xbox live gold card. Any solution?
  4. SuprX BR Win User

Como eu posso comprar a xbox live gold com o saldo da minha conta? e da pra fazer isso? [Translate] How can i buy Xbox Live Gold with my account balance? And to do that?

infelizmente nao, existem cartoes live gold, e existem gift cards para compra de jogos e outros. assinatura gold apenas com cartao xbox live gold ou cartao de credito.

[Translation - unfortunately no, there are live gold cards, and there are gift cards to buy games and others. Gold signature only with xbox live gold card or credit card.]
  5. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
  6. RogueAgent4 Win User

XBOS1005 error

same Problem For me. 12 Month Gold Live Card
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold card problem - Similar Threads - Live Gold card

2. Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold card: hi if i buy a 12 month membership card in canada can i scratch it and send the code to a friend in england 817056fa-494e-4855-a167-ceb3291f9dc6
  3. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  4. 12 months live gold card so

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 months live gold card so: i bought a 12 month live gold card and got 4 months of ultmate but when ultimate ended live gold also i bought 12 months fc3a05e3-6870-4adb-a835-39389279bf40
  5. Xbox live gold cards 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold cards 360: I still have a 360 and i want to get an Xbox Live Gold card at target. Do they work on 360 also or only on ones? ecc1b8d4-c904-4997-8c75-1e6969c3a36f
  6. Xbox live gold gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold gift card: Hi i just put in my xbox live gift card into my xbox. When this happened instead of xbox live gold it gave my xbox game pass. I want my xbox luvw gold instead of xbox game lass ultimate....
  7. Xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold card: Xbox live gold card not goig thru on system and keeps telling me code is wrong but its the code on the card 4a79da4a-8022-42e3-a89d-494ff4077428
  8. If I get a 24 month Xbox Live Gold key card from BJ’s or Sam’s Club or both, how much time...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get a 24 month Xbox Live Gold key card from BJ’s or Sam’s Club or both, how much time...: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate seems to be $.50 daily and I want to keep it at least through the mid-gen refresh of the new $499 1 TB SSD Xbox Series X. d713965e-cca2-46ed-aa85-122534036b59
  9. Are Xbox Live Gold cards still valid in 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Xbox Live Gold cards still valid in 2021?: I found 5 cards that I'd bought in 2014 and would like to know if I can still use them. They are for $60 each, just wondering if they're still valid. There is no expiration date on the cards....
  10. xbox live gold gift card exchange

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold gift card exchange: My son got xbox live gift cards for xmas but he already has a membership and wants to exchange them for a gift card to buy stuff how can we do that cecbf7a0-750c-429d-a6ad-8755d142b689