xbox live gold card

Discus and support xbox live gold card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; my son received a 12 month subscription card for christmas he entered it on 1-18-2019 and on 2-3-19 it went out and cant play fortnight. it says on his... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LoganLemons, Mar 7, 2019.

1. LoganLemons
    LoganLemons Guest

xbox live gold card

my son received a 12 month subscription card for christmas he entered it on 1-18-2019 and on 2-3-19 it went out and cant play fortnight. it says on his xbox when he entered the code but i cant get anyone to help on any sight i been on i cant continue tp
    buy gold cards if this happen. i still have the card from this last time and re-entered it and it says this has already been redeemed but says we need a new one on his xbox

:)

LoganLemons, Mar 7, 2019
  2. SuprX BR Win User

Como eu posso comprar a xbox live gold com o saldo da minha conta? e da pra fazer isso? [Translate] How can i buy Xbox Live Gold with my account balance? And to do that?

infelizmente nao, existem cartoes live gold, e existem gift cards para compra de jogos e outros. assinatura gold apenas com cartao xbox live gold ou cartao de credito.

[Translation - unfortunately no, there are live gold cards, and there are gift cards to buy games and others. Gold signature only with xbox live gold card or credit card.]
  3. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Live Gold

É um cartão de Giftcard ou Xbox Live Gold card?

[Translation - Is it a giftcard or Xbox Live Gold card? ]
  5. gds1972 Win User

Payment

Hi

Unfortunately it is not possible to use and Xbox gift card balance to purchase an Xbox Live Gold Subscription you will need to either purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership card/voucher or register another payment method to your account such as a debit/credit
    card or papal to purchase Xbox Live Gold.
  6. SylvorOnix Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

What exactly does the gift card say in the front? Xbox live, xbox gift card xbox live gold. The a card usually explains what it does... live gold can be used for live gold but some codes can. Be used as currency if added to you account at login.live.com

If it is just a live gold subscription you could always stack it and add more time to your subscription.
Thema:

xbox live gold card

1. xbox live gold card - Similar Threads - live gold card

2. COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...: Bom dia Eu comprei um cartão XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES, nas lojas Americanas para dar continuidade com a minha assinatura anterior, sendo que não conseguir e tive que abrir uma nova conta....
  3. Xbox one live gold card gift not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live gold card gift not working: I speak quebecois but I'd like to get support from United-States because I've bought a xbox live gold card in a EBGames in a mall in Canada, Quebec for one of my friend online so he can play...
  4. I have just purchased a 12month live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have just purchased a 12month live gold card: I have just purchased a 12month live gold card my issue is when trying to redeem the code it wants to convert it to game pass ultimate for 4 months. My current subscriptions include game pass...
  5. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  6. I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region: So I bought this Xbox live gold card a couple of months back. It turned out to be from a different region. Can I still use the card? I think I can change my region to do so but is there some legal...
  7. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  8. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d
  9. Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card: I am currently trying to help my son redeem his xbox live gold gift card on his xbox. Every time he tries to key in the code it then prompts him to select a payment type with the choices of a...
  10. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d