Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, there! I am having an issue with redeeming Xbox Live Gold code for 14 days, which came togather with brand new Xbox One X I have bought recently.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cambojian, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Cambojian
    Cambojian Guest

Hi, there!

I am having an issue with redeeming Xbox Live Gold code for 14 days, which came togather with brand new Xbox One X I have bought recently.

The problem is that Xbox refuses to accept the code, complaining about wrong language/language region, saying 'change language to redeem code'. Code card has many european languages and arabic instructions, so I think it should be working with European language
    set in my console, but it's not. I've been trying to set different languages and locations, such as UK, Poland, United States, but it's still not accepting the code. I am from Latvia (European Union), and has bought my console in a local store. Xbox has no
    option to set Latvian language/location, so I am using english/russian language and different locations such as Poland/UK/Russia.

I've been trying to redeem the code using web page - 'microsoft.com/redeem', but it says I should redeem it using my console.

Can anyone help me to solve this issue? I'd like to check out multiplayer games on Xbox, before I buy longer period subscription.

Thank you for answers in advance.

:)

Cambojian, Oct 7, 2019
  2. QUEENMISFITS Win User

I can't launch free with gold games

When you try to access Games with Gold, make sure you're using the gamertag that has the Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. If you redeemed a promotional Xbox Live Gold code as
    part of your subscription, you won't be eligible for Games with Gold. If you used a prepaid code to sign up for Xbox Live Gold, make sure it was successfully redeemed.
  3. AIexandar Win User

redeem code problem

Did you redeem the code on the Xbox 360 console? If you did, I would suggest redeeming the code on your computer.

You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Xbox gift cards, Xbox Live gold cards, and Xbox Music Pass cards, on a computer and have them applied to your account immediately. Here’s how:

1. Go to www.xbox.com

2. Sign in

3. Go to the "Xbox Live Gold" tab and click "Redeem Code"

That's it! Your Gold membership will be applied instantly.

Hope this helps.

-A
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Cambojian,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend requesting a call from support. They will be able to look up the code and se what region it is in. Also keep in mind if you are

switching your region
    correctly you will have to wait 3 months to switch it again.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Cambojian,

sorry to hear. Maybe this could help to fix your Problem
    "Error redeeming a code"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed - Similar Threads - Live Gold code

2. Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]: Vine al reino unido y soy de chile. siempre compro codigos de x box live gold a un amigo. Si le compro a el estando aca en reino unido tiene que ser un codigo de mi pais como lo hago siempre? O...
  3. Je ne suis pas capable d'entrer mon code d'activation XBOX Live gold !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Je ne suis pas capable d'entrer mon code d'activation XBOX Live gold !: quelqu'un as haker mon compte ...qu'es-ce que je fait ? quelqu'un peut il m'aider ? 8e16ea88-62e5-459a-a89f-a3b4ab29b862
  4. O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]: Comprei um cartão Live Gold para Xbox 360, mas o código não foi aceito. Como resolver? [Translation-I bought a Live Gold card for Xbox 360, but the code was not accepted. How to solve? ]...
  5. Código de xbox live gold[Xbox live gold code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código de xbox live gold[Xbox live gold code]: Recientemente compré un código de gold digital en waltmart y quisiera saber si expira porque lo pienso usar dentro de dos meses ya que tengo una suscripción de súper game pass y estoy esperando a...
  6. recuperar código xbox live gold[recover xbox live gold code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    recuperar código xbox live gold[recover xbox live gold code]: como recupero un código de xbox live gold, compre una de tres meses y al momento de ingresar el código marca como codigo no valido, que se puede hacer? [Translation - How do I recover an xbox...
  7. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...
  8. If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...: I have 2 months of Ultimate. If I buy one month Live Gold, will it add to the Ultimate and make it 3 months? If that's the case would my Ultimate expand to 3 months after redeeming Live Gold?...
  9. Xbox Live Gold não aparece código[Translation-Xbox Live Gold does not appear code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold não aparece código[Translation-Xbox Live Gold does not appear code]: finalizei uma compra de 29,00, usar 1 mes o live gold, para poder usar em jogos online, diz no email que a compra foi realizada e aceita, mas não consigo utilizar nenhum benefício da compra, até...
  10. Code xbox live gold déjà utilisé

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code xbox live gold déjà utilisé: Bonjour, j'ai reçu une xbox one s all digital mais le problème est que le code du xbox live gold est déj utilisé donc comment faire. Faut-il que je rachette un nouveau code ? merci d'avance....