Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, there! I am having an issue with redeeming Xbox Live Gold code for 14 days, which came togather with brand new Xbox One X I have bought recently.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cambojian, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Cambojian
    Cambojian Guest

Hi, there!

I am having an issue with redeeming Xbox Live Gold code for 14 days, which came togather with brand new Xbox One X I have bought recently.

The problem is that Xbox refuses to accept the code, complaining about wrong language/language region, saying 'change language to redeem code'. Code card has many european languages and arabic instructions, so I think it should be working with European language
    set in my console, but it's not. I've been trying to set different languages and locations, such as UK, Poland, United States, but it's still not accepting the code. I am from Latvia (European Union), and has bought my console in a local store. Xbox has no
    option to set Latvian language/location, so I am using english/russian language and different locations such as Poland/UK/Russia.

I've been trying to redeem the code using web page - 'microsoft.com/redeem', but it says I should redeem it using my console.

Can anyone help me to solve this issue? I'd like to check out multiplayer games on Xbox, before I buy longer period subscription.

Thank you for answers in advance.

:)

Cambojian, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AIexandar Win User

redeem code problem

Did you redeem the code on the Xbox 360 console? If you did, I would suggest redeeming the code on your computer.

You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Xbox gift cards, Xbox Live gold cards, and Xbox Music Pass cards, on a computer and have them applied to your account immediately. Here’s how:

1. Go to www.xbox.com

2. Sign in

3. Go to the "Xbox Live Gold" tab and click "Redeem Code"

That's it! Your Gold membership will be applied instantly.

Hope this helps.

-A
  3. Julian_ Win User

'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.'

Hi! You can redeem your 25 digits Xbox Live codes after signing in here: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

Keep in mind that you can't redeem trial codes (for 48hours or 14days of Xbox Live Gold) if you currently have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Cambojian,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend requesting a call from support. They will be able to look up the code and se what region it is in. Also keep in mind if you are

switching your region
    correctly you will have to wait 3 months to switch it again.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Cambojian,

sorry to hear. Maybe this could help to fix your Problem
    "Error redeeming a code"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed - Similar Threads - Live Gold code

2. Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate: I have a few days left on Ultimate. I bought a 12 Month Live Gold code. After I input the code Xbox automatically upgraded it to Ultimate giving me only 4 months access. I don't want Ultimate. I...
  3. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  4. Code Xbox Live Gold already used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Xbox Live Gold already used: Hello, I bought an Xbox Live gold key today, but the seller asks when the key has been validated, so I can be refunded …. and I can't get to contact the direct online service....
  5. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  6. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  8. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  9. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  10. After activation new Xbox Live Gold Code no Service for the cash!

in XBoX on Consoles
    After activation new Xbox Live Gold Code no Service for the cash!: Hi Guys, my Trouble is, that I activate a new code to extend my Membership in xbox live gold. When i write in the code everything was ok, but after the Confirm of the Code, there was a popup for...