Xbox live gold code - unredeemable

Discus and support Xbox live gold code - unredeemable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try to redeem my Xbox live gold and Xbox game passes they come up with error svc6004 and I am unable to redeem the codes. I have checked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by robin_086, Jan 30, 2019.

1. robin_086
    robin_086 Guest

Every time I try to redeem my Xbox live gold and Xbox game passes they come up with error svc6004 and I am unable to redeem the codes. I have checked on my online account purchase history and the are not showing up as redeemed. I called the game store in
    Bristol and they say I have to use online support to sort this problem out.

I have tried to input the codes on my Xbox one console and through my account online. they say the codes have already been redeemed. 1 purchased this one month ago and paid 14.99 pounds for dxone live 3 months so still have 2 months left.

Can anyone help me with this? I do not have a clue what's gone wrong here.

:)

robin_086, Jan 30, 2019
  2. SpyShadow Win User

Your best best is to contact a support agent online then at support.xbox.com/contact_us. Unfortunately though because the card has come through a retail my best assumption would be that you will be pointed back to them. Honestly I think the retailer is
    giving you the run around....they should have activated the card when you bought it from them and the fact it is says it has already been redeemed is suspicious.
  3. robin_086 Win User

Thanks,

Arleady spoken to the retailer and they say i have to sort it out online.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Anything bought through a third party has to be handled by the third party, If they sold you a code that's already redeemed and are giving you the run around. I would not continue using that store. I would find another place that sells valid working cards.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

6. denis97g Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox live gold code - unredeemable - Similar Threads - live gold code

2. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Validity Period

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Validity Period: hello, I want to buy and save a Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership [Digital Code] via Amazon offical, But I am not sure if the digital code has an expiration time. please tell me how long this...
  4. Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership: Hi, I have as issue with GOLD Live - I have redeemed two GOLD Live codes (+1 month each one) yet the games (Forza Horizon) shows no Gold Live membership... On Playstation 4 there are not such a...
  5. Voucher code for live gold 12 months being converted to 6 months game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voucher code for live gold 12 months being converted to 6 months game pass?: For Christmas my son was bought a voucher for 12 months of xbox live gold. However when he entered the code it was converted automatically to game pass ultimate (6 months). This is not what he...
  6. Does anybody have a 48h-7day xbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody have a 48h-7day xbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my...: Does anybody have a 48h-7dayxbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my friend for a bit submitted by /u/koryfish12 [link] [comments]
  7. XBOX live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold code: Hello, I purchased an xbox live gold code for a year, and after about a month I also purchased a new controller, that contained another code for 2 weeks. My little brother inserted the 2 week...
  8. Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working...: I went to redeem the code for xbox live for 6 months. I entered the code, then it asked if i wanted to set up recurring payments and get an extra month free, so i agreed to that, then it said...
  9. Xbox live gold digital code not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold digital code not working.: I purchased a 3 month xbox live gold digital code for my daughter as a gift,the code is not working,I have proof of purchase with digital receipt in my email inbox,i need help please....
  10. Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?: I have my account on the 360 linked to my Xbox One, and every time I put the code in on the 360 it says it's invalid. So is it possible to put the code in on the Xbox One and basically use Xbox...