Xbox live gold conversion

Discus and support Xbox live gold conversion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; A day after Christmas I purchased a One year xbox live gold member ship card from walmart. I was playing late last night (July 31st) and it ran out. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BrendenAppleby, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM.

1. Xbox live gold conversion

A day after Christmas I purchased a One year xbox live gold member ship card from walmart. I was playing late last night (July 31st) and it ran out. I was very confused at first. But then I look on my subscriptions and see that my xbox live gold was converted
    into 4 months of xbox game pass ultimate without my knowledge. Is there anything I can do now that my subscription has expired?

:)

BrendenAppleby, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM
  2. LunaLight7 Win User

Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

If the months of Ultimate are less than XBox Live Gold, call for assistance and restore this conversion. Ask for the Xbox Live Gold as a Seperated Subscription. This way when XGP Ultimate expires you will have Xbox Live Gold available.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  4. Nando0201 Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?
  5. ItzAprilLol Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hello!

Purchase of Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are
    also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account
    at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

Hello AlberTOR_2013,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how Xbox Live Gold is affected if you cancel your subscription after the initial conversion to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

The conversion table
    that you mention refers to the conversion of Xbox Live Gold after you do your initial conversion to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If you are converting your Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time, you get
    all of your Xbox Live Gold time up to 36 months. As Smwutches mentioned, you also add the month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that you purchase.

The recurring charges for your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription do not begin until after your converted time has expired. If you try redeeming a prepaid code for 12 months of Xbox Live Gold while you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription,
    the conversion table applies and you get 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time added to your subscription. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate after converting from Xbox Live Gold, you will lose access to all the subscriptions that are included with Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate. This includes Xbox Live Gold. We hope this information helps
    AlberTOR_2013!
Thema:

Xbox live gold conversion

1. Xbox live gold conversion - Similar Threads - live gold conversion

2. I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold: I cant click on the Microsoft. Rew ards points c2421ba6-82d9-44e7-adaa-19ff6666f4b9
  3. MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GOLD MSBILL.INFO WA

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GOLD MSBILL.INFO WA: A $9.99 charge shows up every month on my credit card. I do not have an Xbox. Who do I call to get it to stop!! bffc9723-9af0-458e-80b2-ff8d834dabbb
  4. xbox live gold conversion to ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold conversion to ultimate game pass: So this is from a really ticked off Mom. When we signed up for the ultimate game pass promotion nowhere did we see that it converts xbox live. Nowhere. I'm seeing this question asked a lot. I'm...
  5. Resubscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Conversion of Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resubscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Conversion of Live Gold: Just before Xmas 2019 I received an offer of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for £1. I had ran out of my gold subscription and I thought this was a good deal and decided to accept it. I cancelled it...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Conversion: Hi all, I’m fairly new to all this so any help is appreciated. I just spent £49.99 on live gold membership and it gave me no choice but to used the ultimate game pass conversion?! Expires in 4...
  7. conversion xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    conversion xbox live gold to ultimate game pass: Dear forum members, I had an xbox live gold membership which ran until July 2022. I paid for the offer of ultimate game pass for three months which, if I were to believe the xbox game pass...
  8. conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass: Hi, i've just purchased 12 months of subscription to xbox live gold to get the advantage of the conversion of my 12 months to ultimate game pass, but my account says 12 months subscription...
  9. Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates: What are the conversion rates for this? I just tried a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code and it said it would convert to 1 month of Ultimate. f122efb3-29b4-4456-b2b9-5164e6019146
  10. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...