Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Discus and support Xbox live gold DISTRESS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought an Xbox one s in the holiday! they have a super offer at 1$ month for the xbox live gold , but when I go to pay it says 12$??? P.S.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CardHock, Jan 7, 2019.

1. CardHock
    CardHock Guest

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Hi,

I just bought an Xbox one s in the holiday! they have a super offer at 1$ month for the xbox live gold , but when I go to pay it says 12$???

P.S. there's 2 pictures to prove it!?

Thanks for your time !
    Xbox live gold DISTRESS [​IMG]

Xbox live gold DISTRESS [​IMG]

:)

CardHock, Jan 7, 2019
  2. CardHock Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Good day

That promotion is for new users of Xbox Gold. If you used Gold before you wont be able to purchase it at that price.
    I never pay for the Xbox gold and I never have an Xbox before the holidays......
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Good day

That promotion is for new users of Xbox Gold. If you used Gold before you wont be able to purchase it at that price.
  4. CardHock Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Yes , but your talking about the game pass ?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Are you in Quebec? Quebec is excluded from the promotion.

• *First month is $1. Promotional offer not valid for existing subscribers. After promotional period, subscription continues
      to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change) plus applicable taxes, unless cancelled. Game Pass offer available in all Xbox Game Pass markets, excluding Quebec. Gold offer available in all Xbox Live markets, excluding Quebec.
      Limited time offer. Game Pass: Subscription required to play games; catalog varies over time.
  6. CardHock Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

(the translation in french is not that explicit)

BUT JUST WHY QUEBEC!!! ahahhahah

Thanks a lot!
Thema:

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

1. Xbox live gold DISTRESS - Similar Threads - live gold DISTRESS

2. Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore: hi everyone, so about a year ago the game "for honor" was free with games with gold meaning you could download and play the game for free as long as your xbox live gold was active. i was able to...
  3. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...
  4. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  5. Tengo Xbox live Gold pero no puedo jugar online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo Xbox live Gold pero no puedo jugar online: Hace no mucho use una tarjeta de regalo de 3 meses de xbox live pero como ese mismo dia no pude jugar, nada mas use el codigo y apague la consola. Pero el dia de hoy, cuando intento jugar en...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal: My friend recently showed me that portal is free with gold (i have xbox live gold). I tried to install Portal on my xbox and it is saying i need the gold membership even though i already HAVE it....
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultime, remove my xbox live gold, i dont can play on my game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultime, remove my xbox live gold, i dont can play on my game.: Hello, Yesterday evening I see the ultimate xbox gamegame offer for 1 €, I decide to subscribe to try, then not being interested in the offer I cancel it, except that I lost my xbox live gold, I...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Ok so i bought xbox live gold and was doing fine then tonight i went to get the game pass. I thought the games were free and when i found out they werent i cancelled game pass. But cancelling this...
  9. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...
  10. XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass: hello everyone, this is my first question i have ever done and english is not my native language so sorry if it is not that good. But no to my question: I had a prepaid Code for 12 month XBOX...