Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Discus and support Xbox live gold DISTRESS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought an Xbox one s in the holiday! they have a super offer at 1$ month for the xbox live gold , but when I go to pay it says 12$??? P.S.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CardHock, Jan 7, 2019.

1. CardHock
    CardHock Guest

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Hi,

I just bought an Xbox one s in the holiday! they have a super offer at 1$ month for the xbox live gold , but when I go to pay it says 12$???

P.S. there's 2 pictures to prove it!?

Thanks for your time !
    Xbox live gold DISTRESS [​IMG]

Xbox live gold DISTRESS [​IMG]

:)

CardHock, Jan 7, 2019
  2. CardHock Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Good day

That promotion is for new users of Xbox Gold. If you used Gold before you wont be able to purchase it at that price.
    I never pay for the Xbox gold and I never have an Xbox before the holidays......
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Good day

That promotion is for new users of Xbox Gold. If you used Gold before you wont be able to purchase it at that price.
  4. CardHock Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Yes , but your talking about the game pass ?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Are you in Quebec? Quebec is excluded from the promotion.

• *First month is $1. Promotional offer not valid for existing subscribers. After promotional period, subscription continues
      to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change) plus applicable taxes, unless cancelled. Game Pass offer available in all Xbox Game Pass markets, excluding Quebec. Gold offer available in all Xbox Live markets, excluding Quebec.
      Limited time offer. Game Pass: Subscription required to play games; catalog varies over time.
  6. CardHock Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

(the translation in french is not that explicit)

BUT JUST WHY QUEBEC!!! ahahhahah

Thanks a lot!
Thema:

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

1. Xbox live gold DISTRESS - Similar Threads - live gold DISTRESS

2. Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts: We have an Xbox One with Gold under my account. My boys each have their own accounts which they play on and have all their friends and such. We are looking at getting a 2nd Xbox One so they can...
  3. Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing: I'm confused which XBOX's to set as Home Xbox. Under my profile, on my XBOX, I have it set as the Home Xbox. I have the games installed and the Live Gold Subscription. I want to share my Xbox...
  4. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I was wondering if I will get the money that I used to buy the 3 months of gold and I bought three months of ultimate game pass for 3 months for a dollar and I was wondering if it will give me my...
  5. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  6. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  7. XBOX LIVE GOLD 自動更新をやめたいが、請求に紐付いたmicrosoftアカウントが復元できない試みましたが

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 自動更新をやめたいが、請求に紐付いたmicrosoftアカウントが復元できない試みましたが: 以前 入したXBOX LIVE GOLDが自動更新となっており、現在はもうXBOXをプレイしていませんが、未 にクレジットカードから年間の 入料が引き落とされていることに気づき、自動更新を取りやめようとしましたが、請求に紐づいたmicrosoftアカウントにサインインしようとしたところ、アカウントの復元を求められました。...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Wenn ich den Code eingeben dann steht da dass xbox ein Problem hat und wenn ich nicht den Code ein geben also mit den vorhandenen Guthaben mir live Gold holen will klappt es auch nicht kann mir...
  9. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Comprei um card de xbox live gold 12 messes (xbox 360) e o código parece que não existe! [Mod Translation - I bought a xbox live gold 12 months card (xbox 360) and the code doesn't seem to...
  10. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Are there any free live gold trials f327f081-fea6-416a-b5c2-a386fda33121