xbox live gold - does it work on XBOX 360??????

Discus and support xbox live gold - does it work on XBOX 360?????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible for my son to play on Xbox Live gold games with his friend on his friends' Xbox 360 live gold console? I have been having a LOT of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LashedWhistle, Mar 22, 2020.

1. xbox live gold - does it work on XBOX 360??????

Is it possible for my son to play on Xbox Live gold games with his friend on his friends' Xbox 360 live gold console?

I have been having a LOT of difficulty setting this up. The Xbox 360 shows on my account in one place, but is not listed in another place. My son had his MS account listed on the 360 console, we changed the account to my (I'm parent) MS account and it told
    me to go to xbox.com/accountswap --- which wanted me to change my password. I know my password and can log into it with NO problem on my laptop. I am so disappointed in the way this works as it is NOT user-friendly at all!

We have spent hours for several days trying to set this up.

:)

LashedWhistle, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Kylogram Win User

Transferring DLC to Another account on a different Xbox

Does it have to be xbox Live Gold? OR would silver work just as well?
  3. thiennguyen8199 Win User

redeemed code on computer but not on xbox?

does the xbox live gold work? because if you already redeeme it then...you know
  4. AlbertDuncan Win User

Microsoft account

thanks

would a pre paid gold card for xbox live work. It seems that my card is regeistered in a country xbox live does not support. I am worried I pay for a redeem card and it does not work also?
  5. NervousArc0396 Win User

i have a question about xbox console banning

whats jmho? and how does xbox live for xbox one work? do i have to rebuy a gold membership
  6. MoorCATs K26 Win User

Xbox Live Gold does not work

I bought another one-month subscription. And now in the account I have shown two different gold subscription. On the console, a gold subscription now works, but it is shown that it is only for a month. What do I do with this?
Thema:

xbox live gold - does it work on XBOX 360??????

1. xbox live gold - does it work on XBOX 360?????? - Similar Threads - live gold does

2. I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,: My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions? c616d049-d156-470c-8861-85bdab2015f0
  3. How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?: [img] Just bought this baby recently, and after some problems (And wailing (And perhaps annoying you) on here) regarding the PSU, i finally got one, and it is working pretty well! And it also...
  4. how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold: I know this is a weird question but my xbox live just ended an hour ago but i thought i had all day (7th of April) until midnight. So does it end the time you enter the membership code or when its...
  5. live gold does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold does not work: My live gold subscription does not update its main screen. This was no problem until I realized that downloaded games that are backward compatible to the first xbox console are not playing on my...
  6. Carte x box live gold ne veut pas s'activer (Card x Box Live Gold does not want to activate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carte x box live gold ne veut pas s'activer (Card x Box Live Gold does not want to activate): J'ai une nouvelle console x box one et ma carte live gold a 69.99$ ne veut pas s'activer...x box écrit on a un peut etre un problème essayer plus tard...ça fait 3 hrs Translate-I have a new...
  7. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  8. Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status: When I log into the Xbox.com website, the site does not recognize me as being a XBox Live subscriber. Instead it tells me to "Join XBox Live Gold", however if I go into my Subscriptions, it says I...
  9. Kod na Xbox Live GOLD nie działa[The code on Xbox Live GOLD does not work]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kod na Xbox Live GOLD nie działa[The code on Xbox Live GOLD does not work]: Witam Dnia 3.12.2018 roku zakupiłem w sklepie stacjonarnym kod aktywacyjny Xbox Live GOLD na 6 miesięcy. Po przyjściu do domu wpisałem kod na stronie. Subskrypcja nie przedłużyła się....
  10. I paid Xbox Live Gold but it does not work anyway

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid Xbox Live Gold but it does not work anyway: Split from this thread. i have the same problem... i paid GOLD subscription but still in fifa and in nhl says that i dont have gold subscription... �� 2039e26e-c321-43d3-8807-205efc1077e9