XBOX Live Gold expired before it should because of Ultimate Game Pass

Discus and support XBOX Live Gold expired before it should because of Ultimate Game Pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I bought an Xbox Live Gold membership for a year in last april, but 3 days ago I saw that the first month of Ultimate Game Pass is just 1€. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KDaniel77, Mar 24, 2020.

1. KDaniel77
    KDaniel77 Guest

Hello! I bought an Xbox Live Gold membership for a year in last april, but 3 days ago I saw that the first month of Ultimate Game Pass is just 1€. But I didn't see that it will convert my Live Gold to Ultimate and when i bought the Ultimate Game Pass,
    I refounded it, because I got scared of I need to pay that for the remaining of my Live Gold so I refounded it and my Live Gold is now gone. What can I do to get back my remaining months?

:)

KDaniel77, Mar 24, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Game pass

Hi! it should be 2€ for 2 months. About the expiration date, did you subscribe to game pass or game pass ultimate? Because if you subscribed to Ultimate and have a gold sub, it will merge the two, thus making it expire
    in 2020.
  3. KDaniel77 Win User

Oh that's sad. :( Thank you for reply!
  4. denis97g Win User

Hello! unfortunately as the 2 subscriptions are merged, if you unsubscribe you'll have to buy a new gold subscription.
  5. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Hello Capitain Gonzo

To go back to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Only you would need to Cancel Auto Renewal on Ultimate Game Pass let it Expire and then Re-Subscribe to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rates

Whenever your Live Gold expires is when your Ultimate Pass expires.
Thema:

1. XBOX Live Gold expired before it should because of Ultimate Game Pass - Similar Threads - Live Gold expired

2. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  3. How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?: I was trying to stack my Xbox Live Gold on my account & it converted my first one to Xbox Ultimate Pass. I cancelled my Ultimate Pass to end on last date subscribed. I know i cannot do anything...
  4. Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes: My Xbox Live Ultimate account is about to expire, and I've recently purchased the limited edition Gears 5 controller, which had a card with codes for both 14 days of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in effect but Xbox Live Gold expired?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in effect but Xbox Live Gold expired?: I grabbed the deal for Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for 3 months while i still had Xbox Live Gold (which was then set to expire Dec. 6th). My GPU is set to expire in March 2020 and, as far as I'm...
  6. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1
  7. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  8. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  9. Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore: I've cancelled Game Pass and Xbox live gold that expire at 05/2020, but now it doesn't connect anymore c08a1457-0fb5-471a-913f-ed0656d30056
  10. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...