Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?

Discus and support Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife 62169401-138c-41e5-b312-5d284d3afea3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Unakountable, May 16, 2019.

1. Unakountable
    Unakountable Guest

I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife

:)

Unakountable, May 16, 2019
  2. ezdoesit510 Win User

Does a Gold Family Pack Membership actually exist?

The family gold pack was discontinued a while back and can no longer be purchased. At the moment, only individual xbox live plans exist. Sorry.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox live family pack asap

Xbox is planning to release a feature that allows you to share Xbox Live Gold with family members in the future to replace the family plan.
  4. CalacaBellaTriX Win User

Can't find the options to purchase the Xbox Live Family Pack!!!!

I'm sorry to inform you that Xbox no longer offers the Xbox Gold Family plan. You can still choose from the other gold subscriptions.
  5. RyanCook311 Win User

XBOX 360 GOLD MEMBERSHIP - FAMILY MEMBERS

The Xbox family gold plan is no longer offered so each Xbox Live GamerTag will now need to have their own Gold membership to play Online on the Xbox 360. Every account that was on a Gold Family plan was converted to a normal Gold account with the remaining
    time and an additional 3 months. You can read more about this change
    here.

Also when posting in the forums it's best not to post personal details such as your email address since anyone can see these forums.
  6. Smwutches Win User

membership

The family plan has actually been discontinued, so it is no longer possible to purchase a family plan. You would have to purchase gold subscriptions for each of their accounts.
Thema:

1. Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works? - Similar Threads - LIve Gold family

2. gold live sharing with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    gold live sharing with family: I bought a 10 xbox card, put in the code, ok. then I purchased the gold live trial for 1 dollar then I can't share anything with family or find the free games to play for the month. What's up?...
  3. Family Account & XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account & XBox Live Gold: I recently created a family account on my xbox and a separate account for my 12-year old son. I have added him as a family member. I have purchased Xbox Live on my main account. Can I share my...
  4. Xbox Live gold family sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live gold family sharing: Hi My son has been using my Xbox live gold account for a number of years, I have bought another xbox for my daughter and cannot get both consoles using my xbox live gold account. I do not...
  5. Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox: I have an Xbox One S which is set up as my home Xbox. My 2 kids also have profiles that they use on this system. They are primary users of the system although I control family settings through my...
  6. xbox gold live family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold live family sharing: I have an xbox one in our media room. It has an Xbox gold live, Xbox game pass and EA Access subscriptions. I will be picking up an Xbox One X at a local Best Buy soon here. I plan to have the new...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Family Sharing - Problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Family Sharing - Problems?: Hello I have Xbox Live Gold Family Sharing enabled and everything seems to work fine on the Xbox One However... when my daughter logs into the 360 upstairs it only seems to say she has Xbox Live...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Family Need Adult sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Family Need Adult sign in: Hi I have Xbox Live Gold membership which should cover myself and both my kids on 3 separate xbox's and me set as adult, and kids set up as family. The problem is this - one child has full...
  9. Live Gold Subscription not applied to family.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Subscription not applied to family.: Thanks all, We have a single Xbox One. I have Xbox Live Gold Subscription. Other users have had access. ie playing Fortnite. When I am logged in as the user, my subscription is current. When...
  10. Xbox live gold subscription not shared anymore with a family member.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription not shared anymore with a family member.: Hello, I have a regular xbox live gold subscription active but it is not shared with my son's account on the xbox one. He is part of the family and the console is set as home console. Everything...