Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?

Discus and support Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife 62169401-138c-41e5-b312-5d284d3afea3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Unakountable, May 16, 2019.

1. Unakountable
    Unakountable Guest

I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife

:)

Unakountable, May 16, 2019
  2. ezdoesit510 Win User

Does a Gold Family Pack Membership actually exist?

The family gold pack was discontinued a while back and can no longer be purchased. At the moment, only individual xbox live plans exist. Sorry.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

Sharing Live account on separate xboxes in same house

there is s special family gold plan to run on multiple xboxes
    There is no longer a family plan, that went out with the Xbox 360. That is why they created the home xbox option
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox live family pack asap

Xbox is planning to release a feature that allows you to share Xbox Live Gold with family members in the future to replace the family plan.
  5. CalacaBellaTriX Win User

Can't find the options to purchase the Xbox Live Family Pack!!!!

I'm sorry to inform you that Xbox no longer offers the Xbox Gold Family plan. You can still choose from the other gold subscriptions.
  6. RyanCook311 Win User

XBOX 360 GOLD MEMBERSHIP - FAMILY MEMBERS

The Xbox family gold plan is no longer offered so each Xbox Live GamerTag will now need to have their own Gold membership to play Online on the Xbox 360. Every account that was on a Gold Family plan was converted to a normal Gold account with the remaining
    time and an additional 3 months. You can read more about this change
    here.

Also when posting in the forums it's best not to post personal details such as your email address since anyone can see these forums.
Thema:

1. Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works? - Similar Threads - LIve Gold family

2. Enough with one Xbox live gold in family? Two consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enough with one Xbox live gold in family? Two consoles: Hello. I wonder how the xbox live gold works with two users. We have two xboxes in the same house, with two the same users on both consoles since they are placed at separate locations. Thing is...
  3. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  4. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  5. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  6. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  7. Family account to xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account to xbox live gold account: My son currently plays as part of my gold account family feature. He wants to get his own gold account without losing his gamertag/digital games. How would this be done? Thanks...
  8. Gold live- Family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold live- Family: Hello, I’ve MS Gold account on my xbox. I would like to play together with my son, who has his own xbox account under my family setting. Why cant we both be loged on the same time on the same...
  9. How to add new family member to XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add new family member to XBOX LIVE GOLD: I created a new user so my children can do split screen on fornite. But the new user needs to have online play access. I have XBOX LIVE GOLD already for the other user. How do i add the new user...
  10. Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox: I have an Xbox One S. I have set it up with my account as the primary, and set as the home Xbox under my account. My son has a child account that is also on the Xbox, I've authorized him to use...