Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Promotion

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good Afternoon, I bought the Xbox Live Gold Fortnite promotion, that comes with 3 months of xbox live gold and 1,000 vbucks. I did get the 3 months of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by duhitzarmando, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Promotion

Good Afternoon, I bought the Xbox Live Gold Fortnite promotion, that comes with 3 months of xbox live gold and 1,000 vbucks. I did get the 3 months of Xbox Live gold but I never got the 1,000 V Bucks. It has already been 2 weeks since the purchase. (It
    was purchased on December 8th)

:)

duhitzarmando, Dec 31, 2018
  2. sleep is HxC Win User

Fortnite

Fortnite is free on Xbox.

Unless you are referring to needing to have Xbox Live Gold in order to play it, which Gold does have a cost and is needed to play online multiplayer.

There is currently a promotion going on for 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate for $1 which will grant you access to 100+ games for free including Fortnite!
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox Live gold

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Thank you for reaching out! You should be receiving a code for the 1,000 V-Bucks within two weeks of purchase. For more information on our Fortnite Xbox Live Gold deal, feel free to visit our

Promotion Site
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

free v bucks

Hey Casper,

Thank you for reaching out! For the
    Gold Fortnite Promotion
    , you should receive a message on Xbox Live with a code for the 1,000 V-Bucks. Check your order history, and if you see it has been more than two weeks, please contact us at
    Xbox Support.
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Duh,

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your V-bucks.

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks Promotion:
    Did not receive promotional V-bucks

Please drop by this link/thread and find out more.

Hope this information was helpful!
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox live promo 15 dollar credit

Hey there NiKE SWAGGSAMBA!

Did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the dashboard promotion? Or did you add an Xbox Live token to your account during this promotion? This offer is only valid for purchasing Xbox Live Gold through the promotion on the dashboard. If you added an Xbox Live
    Gold token to your account during this promotion, it will not qualify you for this promotion.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Promotion - Similar Threads - Live Gold Fortnite

2. Fortnite on XBox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite on XBox Live Gold: Hi, My daughter was helping my son start up Fortnite on his 360 but added her own details instead of his. Therefore, each time my son loads the game - my daughter is the player. My son has just...
  3. Why does fortnite need live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does fortnite need live gold: Dear Xbox i wanted to ask you why fortnite even if its a free games could you please remove a live gold membership for fortnite only. Please Your sincerely Raja...
  4. Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite: Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite 9fdc1b43-edb2-47a5-932e-948f7311597f
  5. ISSEUE ON PLAY FORTNITE WITH XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ISSEUE ON PLAY FORTNITE WITH XBOX LIVE GOLD: GOOD EVENING,I HAVE XBOX LIVE GOLD PAYED,BUT I CAN T PLAY FORTNITE ON XBOX ONE. I TRY TO ENTERED ON FORTNITE AND HE TELLING ME, CAUSE I DON T HAVE XBOX LIVE GOLD. WAITING FOR AN ANSWER. TANK S...
  6. Pourquoi fortnite battel royale a besoins de Xbox Live gold mais son eqt nintendo non pas...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pourquoi fortnite battel royale a besoins de Xbox Live gold mais son eqt nintendo non pas...: Pourquoi fortnite battel royale a besoins de Xbox Live gold mais son eqt nintendo non pas besoin pour Xbox One S quand une nouvel console sortira 2303ebb4-136b-4ce5-b7ae-c902a9c452a8
  7. Fortnite on 2 consoles & 1 live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on 2 consoles & 1 live gold account: Hi. I have an xbox one S with a live gold account which my children share to play forrnite mostly. I bought an xbox one x and would like to know how to go about sharing the live gold account on...
  8. Fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite without Xbox live gold: Fortnite must be made playable with out Xbox live gold. It is free on every other platform. Why can't Xbox be more like PlayStation. PlayStation players don't need PlayStation Plus to play the...
  9. Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?: Microsoft should make Fortnite free to play, there is no sense that people needs a subscription to play these games, This will make people angry, less people playing on Xbox and Microsoft dosen't...
  10. fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    fortnite without Xbox live gold: First of all hello and very good. I would like to know or ask if you can only play with fortnite that can be played without the subscription of Xbox Live Gold, I bought an Xbox One to play with my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live fortnite promo