Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Promotion

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good Afternoon, I bought the Xbox Live Gold Fortnite promotion, that comes with 3 months of xbox live gold and 1,000 vbucks. I did get the 3 months of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by duhitzarmando, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Promotion

Good Afternoon, I bought the Xbox Live Gold Fortnite promotion, that comes with 3 months of xbox live gold and 1,000 vbucks. I did get the 3 months of Xbox Live gold but I never got the 1,000 V Bucks. It has already been 2 weeks since the purchase. (It
    was purchased on December 8th)

:)

duhitzarmando, Dec 31, 2018
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox Live gold

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Thank you for reaching out! You should be receiving a code for the 1,000 V-Bucks within two weeks of purchase. For more information on our Fortnite Xbox Live Gold deal, feel free to visit our

Promotion Site
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

free v bucks

Hey Casper,

Thank you for reaching out! For the
    Gold Fortnite Promotion
    , you should receive a message on Xbox Live with a code for the 1,000 V-Bucks. Check your order history, and if you see it has been more than two weeks, please contact us at
    Xbox Support.
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Duh,

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your V-bucks.

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks Promotion:
    Did not receive promotional V-bucks

Please drop by this link/thread and find out more.

Hope this information was helpful!
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Problema [Mod Translation: Problem]

Hiya Perez,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

If this is for the 3 month Fortnite Promotion please be advised, your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center
    within 2 weeks of purchase.

Feel free to check out the link for: Fortnite Limited time Promotion

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Not getting a code I was promised

Hiya Dylan,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed.

(The link provided by Smwutches has the answers: "Buy 3 Months of Xbox Live Gold and get 1000 Fortnite V-Bucks and Your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2
    weeks of purchase")
    Fortnite 3-month gold Promotion

We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and Happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Promotion - Similar Threads - Live Gold Fortnite

2. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  3. Xbox live gold fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold fortnite: Microsoft Xbox live gold is a great service even I don't own a xbox one and I enjoy but there is a major problem with this. It's the free games people already spend 300$ on an xbox one s and 30 or...
  4. Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?: Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale? 868ee045-582c-4166-9684-951abdd384a7
  5. fortnite xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite xbox live gold: I have a question when did fortnite will be free for Xbox players without gold because it's one year I wait to play for free fortnite beacause I Don't have gold because it' s la hess so why do you...
  6. Pack fortnite xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pack fortnite xbox live gold: Queria saber se vai ter algum pack para o fortnite para quem tem a xbox live gold Todos que tem o ps4 podem pegar um pack que a epic games disponibiliza Vai ter para xbox? [Translate by Mod]...
  7. Play at Fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play at Fortnite without Xbox live gold: Hello everyone, On ps4, switch and pc, we can play fortnite without an online pass. Please change it for xbox. The community wants to play FREE games without Xbox live gold. When i bought my...
  8. Fortnite battle royale requiring xbox live gold !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite battle royale requiring xbox live gold !: THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE XBOX ! LISTEN , SO IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE THAT YOU GUYS ARE MAKING POOR PEOPLE PAY FOR THIS XBOX LIVE GOLD (ONLY FOR FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE CONSIDERING IT IS A FREE...
  9. FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION: I bought the promotion for 1000 vbucks and 3 months live gold but still did not get my vbucks. Please help me with this and give my vbucks. 1f3f98d7-f21a-414e-9012-a4ff592977d9
  10. fortnite - oferta de 3 meses de xbox live gold y 100 pavos (Fortnite-Offer 3 months of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - oferta de 3 meses de xbox live gold y 100 pavos (Fortnite-Offer 3 months of...: hola buenas tardes, les queria comunicar que yo compre una oferta de xbox live gold que te dan 3 mese de xbox live mas 1000 pavos , mi problema es que yo compre la oferta de xbox live y me dieron...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live fortnite promo