Xbox live gold fortnite

Discus and support Xbox live gold fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Xbox live gold is a great service even I don't own a xbox one and I enjoy but there is a major problem with this. It's the free games people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CosmicalCosmix, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Xbox live gold fortnite

Microsoft Xbox live gold is a great service even I don't own a xbox one and I enjoy but there is a major problem with this. It's the free games people already spend 300$ on an xbox one s and 30 or 60$ on a game with is already 360$ plus taxes. You wanna
    have fortnite on your xbox one you download it then you launch it but before you can even press play a message pops up 'This game requires an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription' and that's it. I am an angry person I enjoy your console and I'm planning
    to get the new Xbox Scarlett but charging a subscription on a free game not even playstation did that. I'm not trying to say that the xbox is a bad console it's just why charge a subscription you already pay 360$ plus taxes and have to pay 10 or 25$ more
    for a 1 or 3 month subscription. Now Microsoft in asking ONE thing MAKE ALL FREE GAMES PLAYABLE WITHOUT XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE there is people out there who don't wanna spend that extra money. Please change this. I'll still get your console but I ain't
    buying Xbox live gold. Maybe all you guys want is just money.

:)

CosmicalCosmix, Aug 7, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live

A subscription to Xbox Live Gold is required for all online multiplayer.

Without it you can play offline game modes but some games are online only, as Fortnite is.

You will need to buy a subscription to Xbox Live Gold to play online on Fortnite.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

game pass and gold pass

You just need xbox live gold to play fortnite.
  4. Legendary ZA Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi!

A subscription to Xbox Live Gold is required to play games online, so you will require an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Fortnite.
  5. CosmicalCosmix Win User

Xbox live gold fortnite

I'm not talking about spending 300$ on fortnite what I'm saying that it's not right to charge xbox live gold for fortnite just for multiplayer
  6. Soreph Win User

Play Fortnite Without Gold

Sorry, but you cannot play Fortnite without an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
Thema:

Xbox live gold fortnite

1. Xbox live gold fortnite - Similar Threads - live gold fortnite

2. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  3. Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?: Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale? 868ee045-582c-4166-9684-951abdd384a7
  4. fortnite xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite xbox live gold: I have a question when did fortnite will be free for Xbox players without gold because it's one year I wait to play for free fortnite beacause I Don't have gold because it' s la hess so why do you...
  5. Pack fortnite xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pack fortnite xbox live gold: Queria saber se vai ter algum pack para o fortnite para quem tem a xbox live gold Todos que tem o ps4 podem pegar um pack que a epic games disponibiliza Vai ter para xbox? [Translate by Mod]...
  6. Play at Fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play at Fortnite without Xbox live gold: Hello everyone, On ps4, switch and pc, we can play fortnite without an online pass. Please change it for xbox. The community wants to play FREE games without Xbox live gold. When i bought my...
  7. Fortnite battle royale requiring xbox live gold !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite battle royale requiring xbox live gold !: THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE XBOX ! LISTEN , SO IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE THAT YOU GUYS ARE MAKING POOR PEOPLE PAY FOR THIS XBOX LIVE GOLD (ONLY FOR FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE CONSIDERING IT IS A FREE...
  8. FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION: I bought the promotion for 1000 vbucks and 3 months live gold but still did not get my vbucks. Please help me with this and give my vbucks. 1f3f98d7-f21a-414e-9012-a4ff592977d9
  9. fortnite - oferta de 3 meses de xbox live gold y 100 pavos (Fortnite-Offer 3 months of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - oferta de 3 meses de xbox live gold y 100 pavos (Fortnite-Offer 3 months of...: hola buenas tardes, les queria comunicar que yo compre una oferta de xbox live gold que te dan 3 mese de xbox live mas 1000 pavos , mi problema es que yo compre la oferta de xbox live y me dieron...
  10. Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold: There was glitch just before the Halloween update which allowed players to access fortnite without xbox live gold. This goes to show that you dont need it to play the actual game. My point is that...