XBOX Live Gold Free Month

Discus and support XBOX Live Gold Free Month in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If anyone knows if I registered for a new xbox live membership would I get a month free still and pay from next month or is it £5.99 upfront now and no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasisbeast21, Feb 28, 2015.

1. XBOX Live Gold Free Month

If anyone knows if I registered for a new xbox live membership would I get a month free still and pay from next month or is it £5.99 upfront now and no free month?

:)

thomasisbeast21, Feb 28, 2015
  2. Abfirstr8
    Abfirstr8 Guest
    Abfirstr8, Feb 28, 2015
  3. Member 79251
    Member 79251 Guest
    Do i need xbox live

Yes you will need Xbox live. It works out at around £3.33 a month.

Keep your eye out for some bargains on Xbox live.

I think you might still get a 1 month free pass when you set your account up via the Xbox.

You can currently get a 12 + 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership from CDKeys for £29.90.

Member 79251, Feb 28, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The free month is for new accounts only & must be claimed within 30 days of starting a account.

Daft Badger, Feb 28, 2015
  5. Lofty Who Win User

12 months gold

It has been posted in the Hot Deals thread but Shopto still advertising

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership XBOX ONE - £27.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11225-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership
  6. PRODUCEMAN19904 Win User

Fable Free!

7. HassanB Win User

free membership

If you're looking to get some sort of promotions for months of gold take a look at the active promotions available on XBOX Live.

EPIX Free Month of XBOX Live Gold

IGN Free Month of XBOX Live Gold

Both require you to have a credit card attached to your account.

There are also a couple of dashboard deals that you can try out (they show up on your XBOX 360 Dashboard from time to time) $1 for 1 month or $2 for 2 months.
  8. Harrissment Win User

Will I get the Day One Edition or a normal edition when it releases in 2014? (I live in the Netherlands)

Will uk get 3 free months xbox live gold?
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Microsoft account

Depending on what duration your looking for, places like Shopto.net have deals on Xbox LIVE membership at the moment ( probably find better if you shop about )

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership Card XBOX ONE ... £31.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11221-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership-card
Thema:

1. XBOX Live Gold Free Month - Similar Threads - Live Gold Free

2. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  3. Xbox live gold free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold free trial: Hey i didnt get a free trial. When i got my xbox iwas hoping yall could help f4c4a5a2-1ba9-4655-af3a-d9943d6c466f
  4. Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations: Bought a new XBox One S Digital Edition and got a free 30 day XBox Live Gold Membership. I'm trying to download the Sonic Generations (XBox 360 and backwards compatible to XBox One) from the free...
  5. FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD: Why does it say that my code expired but I never used it and there was no day when it was going to expire. I also think that we should get free Xbox live gold because you are making us pay to play...
  6. Jak uzyskać Xbox live Gold Free code uk

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Jak uzyskać Xbox live Gold Free code uk: Darmowe konto Xbox live Gold Free code uk 164eafa2-c198-45c5-8d3c-797b8dd95ee3
  7. Free multiplayer games without gold live.

in XboX Insiders
    Free multiplayer games without gold live.: Has anybody at Xbox thought about letting us play free games without gold? I mean Sony and Nintendo are doing it, why can't Microsoft do it? Even if it's only just for the quarantine/pandemic....
  8. Petition! Free to play games without xbox live gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Petition! Free to play games without xbox live gold.: Guys lets remove live gold from free to play games. They are free and they should be completely free in any aspect. If PC and PS can give it to free without any subsription, i hope Xbox should as...
  9. Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial: There are so many games that I want to play on my Xbox, such as Fortnite, but they're only available with Xbox Live Gold. I am looking for a free trial and landed here:...
  10. free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live: So I downloaded this free star wars battlefront game for the month of february, 2020, but the multiplayer will not sign in when I select the option from the game's menu. (I'm usually signed in on...