Xbox Live Gold Future?

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Future? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have read about Xbox Live Gold maybe being discontinued in the future. If so, what do you think will happen to the Games With Gold that we have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AP4RK, Jul 12, 2021.

1. AP4RK
    AP4RK Guest

Xbox Live Gold Future?

I have read about Xbox Live Gold maybe being discontinued in the future. If so, what do you think will happen to the Games With Gold that we have installed? There has been no official word about Gold being discontinued.

:)

AP4RK, Jul 12, 2021
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold Future?

1. Xbox Live Gold Future? - Similar Threads - Live Gold Future

2. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold: I have bought Xbox live gold and my account says that my membership is linked to my account and working, But, Minecraft is still not allowing me to play multiplayer or add friends on the game. How...
  3. PC Game Pass和XBOX LIVE GOLD同时存在时,可以升级XGPU吗?升级后的XGPU到期日期如何计算?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass和XBOX LIVE GOLD同时存在时,可以升级XGPU吗?升级后的XGPU到期日期如何计算?: 已经有了PC Game Pass会员,2022年9月到期,如果再开通XBOX LIVE GOLD,可以升级XGPU吗?升级后的XGPU到期日期如何计算? ***moved from 音乐、电影和电视 / Xbox 视频*** 52f190b2-56e7-4819-b0fe-279c376a19d0
  4. I cant upgrade live gold to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant upgrade live gold to game pass: good afternoon ! I can't upgrade my xbox live gold subscription to game pass ultimate. I bought a game pass gift code, but it does not activate. Then I tried to pay for a subscription through the...
  5. Xbox live gold subscription not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription not working.: In December 2021 I redeemed a 12 month xbox gold subscription from a gift card. earlier this year I bought game pass ultimate however I no longer am subscribed to it. But ever since ive cancelled...
  6. Xbox Live Gold issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold issue: I bought a Xbox gold card and put it on my account, when I put it on it seemed to work but when I try to play a game that needs gold the screen telling me to buy gold pops up even though I should...
  7. Xbox live gold games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold games with gold: Adding more popular titles to games with gold like from gamepass to like gold like neir automata people would buy it more if it was there or it doesn't have to be big titles it could also be like...
  8. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account: I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id...
  9. Xbox live gold ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold ultimate: I was playing on my Xbox when it kicked me from my game and recommend me subscriptions and I would like to know why Because I had just put a brand new card on not 6 months ago...
  10. Xbox live gold in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold in the future: Is xbox removing Xbox live gold or changing it in future? 06fdb7b4-003e-45dc-9b46-86843b7f52c5