Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install

Discus and support Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I got Anthem and Battlefield 5 for free with xbox live gold a few months back and now they are gone, when I go to the store it says that I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Just 1One1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Just 1One1
    Just 1One1 Guest

Hey, I got Anthem and Battlefield 5 for free with xbox live gold a few months back and now they are gone, when I go to the store it says that I have to buy them which is ridiculous and no its not a bug with the hide mechanic because, I've done both the hard
    reset and the unhide button combo. If there is another fix i would like to know before i start to lose more games.

:)

Just 1One1, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Kyle732 Win User

Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

Unfortunately the games disappear from both Install and Ready to Install lists
  3. MasTerKi3Z Win User

They are only available on EA Access, are you sure you weren't playing these games through another subscription?
  4. Smwutches Win User

To avoid additional repeated answers, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. Just 1One1, if you have any additional questions, please feel free to start a new thread.
  5. Captain Gini Win User

These games are not on the official Games With Gold list, you may have confused and otherwise purchased the games.
  6. annix Win User

It took me a second of thinking I had missed a really solid month of Games with Gold somehow 😂.

The above posters are correct, the only service that would’ve given you access to both of those games would be EA Access, it’s honestly a nutty good value when purchased yearly. You can find more info on EA Access here, or on the EA Access Hub App on your
    Xbox. https://www.ea.com/ea-access
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install - Similar Threads - live gold game

2. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  3. Basic online gaming? (NOT Live Gold!) pt2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Basic online gaming? (NOT Live Gold!) pt2: Sorry, but I would like this discussion to remain open for a little longer - giving it quite literally two minutes for a one-line answer seems very abrupt. I'd like to see if any other users have...
  4. Basic online gaming? (NOT Live Gold!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Basic online gaming? (NOT Live Gold!): Is there any option that allows basic online gaming on an xbox? We've had the xbox for around 18 months and I'm sure I was able to sign up for a 6 month and then a 12 month online account that...
  5. issue with game sharing and xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with game sharing and xbox live gold: My sons have been game sharing with eachother for the past few years. Recently when one of them tried to buy a game from the xbox store it prompted him to purchase xbox live gold as it was...
  6. x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.: I did not have any x box live gold membership.Now they have x box game pass ultimate for 50 INR. If i buy this(x box game pass ultimate on date 17-07-2020) will i get x box live gold with that....
  7. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  8. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  9. Game pass and live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and live gold sharing: Hi. Is it possible to share xbox live gold and a game pass in the same household to save me buying both twice? My daughter has an xbox, so does my son. They will both want to play on their own...
  10. Downgrade Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downgrade Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership: Hi, I want to convert my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership but the status of my account is showing as suspended. I've always bought yearly Xbox Live Gold memberships...