xbox live gold & game pass ultimate

Discus and support xbox live gold & game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to all. I bought 12 months of live gold but it only activated me 4 months of game pass ultimate. I didn't want game pass, I just wanted live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pinojuve73, Oct 25, 2019.

1. pinojuve73
    pinojuve73 Guest

Hello to all. I bought 12 months of live gold but it only activated me 4 months of game pass ultimate. I didn't want game pass, I just wanted live gold. why did he do it? how can i get the 8 months
    of live gold missing? thanks

:)

pinojuve73, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  3. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Ultimate game pass

Ultimate include Gold, in detail, Ultimate include:

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • PC Game Pass
    If you bought 3 month of Ultimate, now you have all prepaid Gold month + 3 month of total Xbox Game Pass Ultimate duration period.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You would be best placed to create your own thread.

If you are referring to losing Xbox Live Gold because you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, there is nothing that can be done. It clearly states that Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate days and can not be reverted and that canceling Game
    Pass Ultimate will cancel out the converted Xbox Live Gold. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

You can cancel your Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time, and you will
    continue to have access to your Ultimate benefits until your prepaid time ends, at which point you will not be charged again.

Note The upgrade of any prepaid time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cannot be reverted back to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, and you cannot receive a refund for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game
    Pass. You can, however, rejoin Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass when your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends
Thema:

1. xbox live gold & game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - live gold game

2. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1
  3. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  4. Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass: My son has an Xbox and is on Xbox live but i would like to know if Xbox gold live and unlimited games pass are available to buy as a package thanks you . Dont know if i can thanks...
  5. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  6. Xbox, veio com Game Pass e Live gold vencidos.(Português do Brasil)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, veio com Game Pass e Live gold vencidos.(Português do Brasil): Microsoft suporte Brasil Comprei a menos de um mês Xbox One S com dois controles e vieram de brindes um cartão live gold de 14 dias e outro cartão Xbox game pass de 1 mês. Quando fui cadastrar os...
  7. Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games: Hi, I don't konw if I'm the only one who has this problem : I cannot get Gold Live Xbox 360 games since months, the waiting circle just keeps turning and no response like this below : [img] I...
  8. Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install: Hey, I got Anthem and Battlefield 5 for free with xbox live gold a few months back and now they are gone, when I go to the store it says that I have to buy them which is ridiculous and no its not...
  9. Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...: This has stopped working for the past three months. I'm able to kick off a install on my XBox One for the Free with Gold games but the download on XBox 360 games (I suppose the sitefinity hosted)...
  10. Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled: Hi there What will happen to my cloud saved games if I cancel my Xbox live gold subscription? Will they be deleted? Or will I be able to access them when I get Xbox live gold again? Thanks for...