Xbox Live Gold Games [Doesn't download?] "there's a glitch in the system"?

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Games [Doesn't download?] "there's a glitch in the system"? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my friend has xboxlive gold and neither on his xbox 360 or on xbox.com does it allow him to download the 'free' gold game of the month! I was really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Gravemind, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Xbox Live Gold Games [Doesn't download?] "there's a glitch in the system"?

So my friend has xboxlive gold and neither on his xbox 360 or on xbox.com does it allow him to download the 'free' gold game of the month! I was really excited to play halo reach with him as he has never really played halo games that much so i thought it'd
    be pretty awesome to have a few endless hours on that but aparently when he trys to download on xbox.com it says 'there's a glitch in the system' and on his xbox360...it doesn't even say anything about free gold games of the month
    or anything to do with that?

-Any help will be apreciated!

:)

The Gravemind, Sep 16, 2014
  2. Xbox Live

So my xbox live trial expired,but we just now noticed that it isn't gone. I think this is a glitch in the system and would like it fixed so it doesn't look like we were 'abusing' a glitch. We can't get gold games yet we can still play online. Please fix
    this glitch.

XBOX name: arsenicmedal410

Name: Carlos T.

-Please fix the glitch.

CarlosTunstull, Sep 16, 2014
  3. Leyville09
    Leyville09 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold

Thx

Leyville09, Sep 16, 2014
  4. jwb1981
    jwb1981 Guest

Mine doesn't say there's a glitch, it just says it costs $ 39.95, though searching for Halo: Reach, it says it's free, but when I click on it, it doesn't let me download.

jwb1981, Sep 16, 2014
  5. xPUNJABx
    xPUNJABx Guest
    at the moment xbox live service is limited, maybe it has something to do with that?

xPUNJABx, Sep 16, 2014
  6. RodrigoCard
    RodrigoCard Guest
    same problem here. I just got gold and CAN download the free games for xbox one, but not halo Reach for my 360, it tries to charge me.

RodrigoCard, Sep 22, 2014
  7. for me it just says can't download Bioshock infinite (thats the March 2015 one)

BurstingWrathf4, Mar 16, 2015
  8. Xbox Live Gold Games [Doesn't download?] "there's a glitch in the system"?

same can't download Bioshock and couldn't download Lara Croft

MYLINA-79F0D90C-1030-4920-BA3F-13945A1BD12E, Mar 17, 2015
  9. Yahho21
    Yahho21 Guest
    Same here. Can't download Bioshock and SSX (from december). Both are in my Download History but when i try to download ist starts and break up at 0% with a message "can't download ...". Other Games in my account / download are history working. Just deleted
    Tomb Raider and downloaded it again without problems.

Yahho21, Mar 17, 2015
  10. quban00
    quban00 Guest
    Same also..Couldnt download one game one month,It worked the next month on both the gold games,now this one wont get past 0% and it says cant download.....?

quban00, Mar 17, 2015
  11. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey everyone!

I'm very sorry to hear about the game download issues! Since this is an older thread, I recommend that each of you post new threads with specific details of the issue and what games you're trying to download. That way the community can provide support tailored
    specifically for each of you, thanks! Xbox Live Gold Games [Doesn't download?] "there's a glitch in the system"? :)

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Games [Doesn't download?] "there's a glitch in the system"? - Similar Threads - Live Gold Games

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Unplayable Xbox live gold game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplayable Xbox live gold game.: Can someone help me? I was going to start For Honor today, and it gave me this message: 0x803f8003 Something went wrong I looked it up and it says that my subscription has to be active. I...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  5. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  6. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  7. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  8. xbox live gold and game pass ultimate..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold and game pass ultimate..: Does the $1 comes off the time left from subscription you already have... Or does that $1 has to be paid first.. f810928c-499f-4074-8b28-54ae43cd55a9
  9. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS: Hello, My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S. I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register accounts from Ukraine I chose Russia, beccause...
  10. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...