Xbox Lİve Gold Games

Discus and support Xbox Lİve Gold Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't buy live gold games. My gold membership available. It will end in 2020 but i can'T buy Gears of War 4. Buy option doesn't appear. I can only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Invencible02, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Invencible02
    Invencible02 Guest

Xbox Lİve Gold Games

I can't buy live gold games. My gold membership available. It will end in 2020 but i can'T buy Gears of War 4. Buy option doesn't appear. I can only gift. Is it because of the game pass ?

:)

Invencible02, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

Games with Gold is an on top option to Xbox Live Gold and also a successful change to the game pass. Don't forget that the XBOX 360 Games With Gold Games are a gift to you that are yours even without Xbox Live Gold
  3. HassanB Win User

no me deja descargar crackdown en free games with gold

4. cinek3883 Win User

How to download backward compatibility games with Games With Gold on Xbox One

Unfortunately your free trial doesn't give you access to the Games with Gold deals, you'll need a full blown Xbox Live Gold membership to take advantage of Games with Gold.
    "All Xbox Live trials on Xbox One are eligible for every benefit of Xbox Live Gold, including Games with Gold."
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Can you make Fortnite be playable without xbox live gold?

Hello,

Xbox Live Gold is required for all Multiplayer game.

The Xbox Live Gold is not just for online multiplayer it also is required for Party Chat, Deals with Gold Games with Gold and Server maintenance.
Thema:

Xbox Lİve Gold Games

1. Xbox Lİve Gold Games - Similar Threads - Lİve Gold Games

2. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  3. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  4. Game pass and live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and live gold sharing: Hi. Is it possible to share xbox live gold and a game pass in the same household to save me buying both twice? My daughter has an xbox, so does my son. They will both want to play on their own...
  5. Downgrade Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downgrade Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership: Hi, I want to convert my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership but the status of my account is showing as suspended. I've always bought yearly Xbox Live Gold memberships...
  6. Jogos da Games With Gold indisponíveis na Xbox Live Brasil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos da Games With Gold indisponíveis na Xbox Live Brasil: Recentemente Major Nelson (Larry Hrb) anunciou os jogos para o Games With Gold de julho. Mas dentre esses jogos há um que não está disponível na Xbox Live Brasil: Saints Row 2. A Microsoft irá...
  7. Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...: Hello! Due to my impossibility to send a request online to the support because of the stupid virus corona, before buying a new subscription is it possible when buying online less expansive for a...
  8. Xbox live gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold games: I dont wanna be ofensive, but games in Gold are such a "trash" we (players) want some good games like Call of Duty , Forza, Halo and a lot of good games, but in Gold are really "trash" games :(...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox live Gold: I ahve cancelled my subscription to game pass ultimate and want to reduce down to xbox Gold. How do i do this? 283f69c3-c614-4a7f-b5ab-ee16dbb13378
  10. Jogos legais que vocês não colocaram na Xbox Live Gold do Xbox 360 E Do One [Cool games you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos legais que vocês não colocaram na Xbox Live Gold do Xbox 360 E Do One [Cool games you...: Oi Microsoft Aqui e o Miguel 2018 2019 assinante da xbox live gold do xbox 360 po microsoft seus jogos da live gold estao uma porcaria por favor no mês de que vem coloca jogos como sonic unleshead...