Xbox Live Gold gift card

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received an Xbox live gold 12 months gift card for Christmas. I have tried multiple times to activate the gift card, and I receive a message "there... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OlesouthernLady, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Xbox Live Gold gift card

I received an Xbox live gold 12 months gift card for Christmas. I have tried multiple times to activate the gift card, and I receive a message "there is a problem on their end and to try back later." I have sent in a request for help to Xbox about three
    days ago. I received a message back the first day, let me know someone was assigned to my case. I was supposed to contact them again if no one contacted me back in 24 hours. I waited a day and a half also most two days to let them know I have not received
    anything back. I replied, attaching their email to my request because of a case or reference number it had on it. I still have not heard anything, and it is getting close to my renewal date. Has anyone else have the same problem, or can anyone tell me what
    I need to do? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help.

:)

OlesouthernLady, Jan 13, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. SuprX BR Win User

Como eu posso comprar a xbox live gold com o saldo da minha conta? e da pra fazer isso? [Translate] How can i buy Xbox Live Gold with my account balance? And to do that?

infelizmente nao, existem cartoes live gold, e existem gift cards para compra de jogos e outros. assinatura gold apenas com cartao xbox live gold ou cartao de credito.

[Translation - unfortunately no, there are live gold cards, and there are gift cards to buy games and others. Gold signature only with xbox live gold card or credit card.]
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Best present?

If it's for Xbox, then Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Gift Card, or give a digital game as a gift.
  5. SylvorOnix Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

What exactly does the gift card say in the front? Xbox live, xbox gift card xbox live gold. The a card usually explains what it does... live gold can be used for live gold but some codes can. Be used as currency if added to you account at login.live.com

If it is just a live gold subscription you could always stack it and add more time to your subscription.
  6. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold gift card

1. Xbox Live Gold gift card - Similar Threads - Live Gold gift

2. Xbox live gold gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold gift card: Hi I bought a $40 xbox live gift card last night and i tried to redeem the code but doesn’t redeem . I was wondering if someone could help me ??? 3a815385-c1ef-48da-a4cf-273a6934acef
  3. Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed: Xbox live gold not working after being redeemed. This morning i redeemed and it said i was subscribed. Now it says im not subscribed and it says the card is redeemed. Please help....
  4. Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?: I've tried multiple times, got "Code not found". Contacted Sainsbury's (the shop I got the gift card from), told me to contact Microsoft. Did that, not got a reply. Can someone please help me?...
  5. Xbox one live gold card gift not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live gold card gift not working: I speak quebecois but I'd like to get support from United-States because I've bought a xbox live gold card in a EBGames in a mall in Canada, Quebec for one of my friend online so he can play...
  6. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  7. Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card: I am currently trying to help my son redeem his xbox live gold gift card on his xbox. Every time he tries to key in the code it then prompts him to select a payment type with the choices of a...
  8. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d
  9. XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD: I purchased a gift card through Amazon. It is a 3 month XBOX LIVE gift card. It says it is not activated. I already contacted Amazon and the customer service representative said I would have to...
  10. Xbox Live Gold gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold gift card: I accidentally pealed the code off when i pealed the covering off. [img] 182e3ab8-ab0d-433e-8202-b159d8506a84