Xbox Live Gold gift card

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received an Xbox live gold 12 months gift card for Christmas. I have tried multiple times to activate the gift card, and I receive a message "there... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OlesouthernLady, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Xbox Live Gold gift card

I received an Xbox live gold 12 months gift card for Christmas. I have tried multiple times to activate the gift card, and I receive a message "there is a problem on their end and to try back later." I have sent in a request for help to Xbox about three
    days ago. I received a message back the first day, let me know someone was assigned to my case. I was supposed to contact them again if no one contacted me back in 24 hours. I waited a day and a half also most two days to let them know I have not received
    anything back. I replied, attaching their email to my request because of a case or reference number it had on it. I still have not heard anything, and it is getting close to my renewal date. Has anyone else have the same problem, or can anyone tell me what
    I need to do? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help.

:)

OlesouthernLady, Jan 13, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  4. SuprX BR Win User

Como eu posso comprar a xbox live gold com o saldo da minha conta? e da pra fazer isso? [Translate] How can i buy Xbox Live Gold with my account balance? And to do that?

infelizmente nao, existem cartoes live gold, e existem gift cards para compra de jogos e outros. assinatura gold apenas com cartao xbox live gold ou cartao de credito.

[Translation - unfortunately no, there are live gold cards, and there are gift cards to buy games and others. Gold signature only with xbox live gold card or credit card.]
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Best present?

If it's for Xbox, then Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Gift Card, or give a digital game as a gift.
  6. SylvorOnix Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

What exactly does the gift card say in the front? Xbox live, xbox gift card xbox live gold. The a card usually explains what it does... live gold can be used for live gold but some codes can. Be used as currency if added to you account at login.live.com

If it is just a live gold subscription you could always stack it and add more time to your subscription.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold gift card

1. Xbox Live Gold gift card - Similar Threads - Live Gold gift

2. Gifting a Xbox Live Gold Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gifting a Xbox Live Gold Card: I bought a gift card for my buddy and the code Microsoft gave us was invalid. I'm trying to get a refund but I cannot find where to even get a refund. 3cf66baa-3ef1-4de6-90de-d52eedc422b2
  3. Gifting a Xbox Live Gold Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gifting a Xbox Live Gold Card: I Bought an Xbox live gold card for a buddy on the Microsoft store about 25 minutes ago. the email we used was the wrong email. so we just used the View Gift Code feature, and the code isn't going...
  4. Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards: If I redeem two 3 month Xbox Gold Live cards will that becomes 6 month? What are the limitations on redeeming multiple gift cards? c606fd2e-c7d8-477c-96d6-c71fc72d92fa
  5. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...
  6. My gift card said it was accepted for my Xbox live gold account then never added

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My gift card said it was accepted for my Xbox live gold account then never added: My gift card went through but never added ae64c661-fa48-4e2c-b03e-4988ab1cf47c
  7. Is a Xbox live gold card any different then an Xbox live gold gift card??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is a Xbox live gold card any different then an Xbox live gold gift card??: Is a Xbox live gold card any different then a xbox live gold gift card. I just bought A xbox live gold card and for my son and he told me when i got home that the Xbox live gold gift card is...
  8. Gifting xbox live gold to a diffrent region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting xbox live gold to a diffrent region?: Hello, ive been having this problem where my dad cant send a live gold member ship to me. I think the problem is that I live in a diffrent region. Can I fix? 2e18420c-b93f-418f-be4d-cb746d8c7eb8
  9. Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.: I ordered three gift xbox live gold cards but i only needed one. I need the other two refunded, they haven't been activated. I can't figure out how to do it, help please....
  10. problema con codigo de tarjeta de regalo xbox live gold[problem with xbox live gold gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problema con codigo de tarjeta de regalo xbox live gold[problem with xbox live gold gift...: Buenas tardes, en junio 4 de este año compre una tarjeta de regalo de xbox live gold con valor de $999 en la sucursal de texcoco edo. de mex. como había comprado apenas la consola de xbox traia...