Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by chokoreeto04, Nov 19, 2019.

1. chokoreeto04
    chokoreeto04 Guest

Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

Hi,

Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm paying Game Pass monthly.

Just a few hours ago, I realised I'm unable to go online to Monster Hunter World and it's telling me that I have to buy Xbox Live.

I went to my account and checked --- I saw that my Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate however the separate order for the Game Pass Ultimate is tagged as Pending.

Now I have no issue about conversion however I already got charged for the 12 months Live Gold and yet the Game Pass Ultimate is Pending in status.

Should I wait for this to be completed? If this takes too long, can I just have this cancelled? Also, am I going to be charged twice if I take the 12 months subscription of Xbox Live?

This is already stressful for me and O don't usually have this kind of problem with subscriptions.

:)

chokoreeto04, Nov 19, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hello Chokoreeto04,

I’m sorry to hear you are having billing and subscription issues.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see what might be causing this issue.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 - Select Xbox One

Step 2 - Select See other options

Step 3 - Select topic (Ex. Payment and billing)

Step 4 - Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 - Select request a call from support

I hope this helps you get back online and it would be great to hear how you got on.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Game Pass question

The $1 charge is only for the first month. Once it's time for you to renew, you'll be charged the regular price. If you already have gold (and game pass) it will converted to the ultimate subscription. The Ultimate Game Pass includes gold, Xbox Game Pass,
    and PC Game Pass. The upside is that you only have 1 subscription for all 3.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  5. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Gold to Ultimate

There's a conversion rate when you swap from XBL Gold or Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, there used to be a limited time deal where it would convert it at a 1:1 ratio when Game Pass Ultimate first launched but I don't think that applies anymore. Before
    you confirm the conversion to Game Pass Ultimate, it usually tells you how many months your current Xbox Live Gold subscription will convert to.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate and want to use an Xbox Live Gold code then I think 1 month of Gold or Game Pass gives you 20 days of Game Pass Ultimate.

There's an FAQ at the following link, if you click on the question that says "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" there will be a full conversion table: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged - Similar Threads - Live Gold got

2. I have not got my xbox live gold code that i was promised

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not got my xbox live gold code that i was promised: I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. To make up for lost gaming time, I’d like to extend the time on your Xbox Live membership by providing 7 months of Xbox Live. The...
  3. this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://

in XBoX on Consoles
    this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://: this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from Free Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Upgrade
  4. I want to buy a game code for Ori and the blind forest but have not got xbox live gold....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a game code for Ori and the blind forest but have not got xbox live gold....: I want to buy a game code for Ori and the blind forest but have not got xbox live gold. Will I be able to play it? 2d7cae3c-0087-45a5-825f-3bbb57372b4b
  5. Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?: Hey guys so I want to buy the NASCAR DLC for Forza Motorsport 6. But the problem is, I don't own the game. I got the game with xbox live gold. Is it still possible to buy DLC, and play it even...
  6. I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...: I have several other accounts already on my xbox one, but i dont use them. (they are out of the question as the accounts are all lost) I just made a new one, wanting to get back into XBOX gaming...
  7. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  8. XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass: hello everyone, this is my first question i have ever done and english is not my native language so sorry if it is not that good. But no to my question: I had a prepaid Code for 12 month XBOX...
  9. I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up: I had a xbox live gold 14-day trial and redeemed it. But somehow I can use it when I am on my xbox one but when I go to the microsoft subscriptions website or to my xbox 360 it says I don't own...
  10. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...