Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled]

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Gold üyeliğini iptal edemiyorum çünkü iptal etme bölümü yok. Kartımda para olmadığı için çekmemiş yani para olsa çekicek ve ben iptal etmek istiyorum.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tolgaokul34, Oct 6, 2019.

1. tolgaokul34
    tolgaokul34 Guest

Gold üyeliğini iptal edemiyorum çünkü iptal etme bölümü yok. Kartımda para olmadığı için çekmemiş yani para olsa çekicek ve ben iptal etmek istiyorum.

[Mod Removed Image - contained Personal Information]

--------

[Mod Translation - I can't cancel your Gold membership because there's no cancellation section. He didn't withdraw because I didn't have any money on my card, so if it was money, he'd withdraw, and I'd like to cancel. ]

:)

tolgaokul34, Oct 6, 2019
  2. tolgaokul34 Win User

Merhaba, kartımla ilgili gecikmiş ödemeler mi yoksa xbox ile ilgili mi?

[Translation- Hello, are i'm interested in late payments or xbox related to my card?]
  3. SuprX BR Win User

Kartı iptal etmeden ve abonelikten çıkarmadan önce,

kartınızda geç kaldığınız her şeyi ödemeniz gerekir.

------

[Mod Translation - Before you cancel and unsubscribe the card,

you'll need to pay for everything you're late for.]
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    tolgaokul34

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with one of your Xbox subscriptions and the payment regarding it. Once the past due balance is settled, then you'll be able to remove the
    old card information as our Ambassador has stated. This should not impede your ability to add a new payment method if you wish to continue the subscription, or to pay the past due balance and cancel the subscription.

I recommend the following support articles that will detail how to resolve the issue, step by step:

How to cancel your Xbox subscription<<
    To cancel and stop renewal charges for any Xbox subscription

How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription

Update payment info to continue your Xbox subscription

Should you still experience difficulties in getting this accomplished, then I would further recommend that you
    contact Xbox Support more directly by requesting a call back or chat with them to do so for you. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to assist with billing
    or subscription issues.

Give these a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. WIESIL Win User

XBox Live tenure

I checked my gold tenure on the link eG x Thee Elf posted and mine says

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold this one isn't canceled

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold canceled

gold 1 month free trial canceled

but yet I have no number next to my name
  6. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled] - Similar Threads - Live Gold İptal

2. Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold...: No dia 24 de junho eu assinei a Xbox Live Gold, na mesma hora eu atualizei para a Game Pass Ultimate, gostaria de saber se eu receberei o extorno do valor da live gold, já que eu nem cheguei a...
  3. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  4. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  5. Live Gold subscription by voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold subscription by voucher: Hi there, I have over £10 balance to my Microsoft Account Balance ; I'm planning to buy one month Live Gold subscription (£6.99) and I don't want to give a "backup" payment option. It looks like...
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: For some reason, every time i try to buy xbox live gold it always says "oops try again later" d28606e2-8f5f-4253-95df-e1c72971bf66
  7. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold: Ola a todos estou com dificuldade em assinar live Gold eu resgatei código mas no lugar errado em vez de ser na parte onde tem as opções de live Gold mas tenho 30 reais de crédito e na opção de...
  8. Xbox live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold: Mein Xbox live Gold ist gestern abgelaufen obwohl ich mir im April diesen Jahres erst für ein Jahr gekauft hab. [Translation - My Xbox live gold expired yesterday although I bought it in April...
  9. Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I just bought an Xbox S all digital. It came with a one month Xbox Live Gold subscription. This pass seems to only give like 3 games? I thought it was supposed to be 100+ I guess I need a...
  10. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold: I can not buy xbox live gold!! df9de1be-cdb0-45cf-ae48-65be8a971e3a