Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

Discus and support Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S. I have set it up with my account as the primary, and set as the home Xbox under my account. My son has a child account that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hclan, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Hclan
    Hclan Guest

I have an Xbox One S. I have set it up with my account as the primary, and set as the home Xbox under my account. My son has a child account that is also on the Xbox, I've authorized him to use games up to age 14. I started a Xbox Live Gold 14 day trial
    on my account two days ago. However, when he signs into MineCraft on his account, he does not have access to the Live Gold features. I don't see any settings that prevent him from multi player access on the Xbox app under family settings. What do I need to
    do to get him access to Live Gold?

:)

Hclan, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
  3. Lemming-94153E1A-FEF Win User

Xbox LIVE GOLD second user.

Not according to this..

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

"

At home with Xbox One

As an Xbox Live Gold member, you can share the benefits of Xbox Live Gold with others while they’re using your Xbox One console in your home. Friends and family can simply create their own account and gamertag on the console, which gives them the ability
    to enjoy Xbox Live online multiplayer gaming.

Friends or family members with their own gamertags coming over to play? No problem. They can log in and play online multiplayer games, even if you sign off"

and yet it will not allow him to play online.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox live family pack asap

Xbox is planning to release a feature that allows you to share Xbox Live Gold with family members in the future to replace the family plan.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox Accounts On Multiple Consoles

Your family just needs to make their own accounts and you can share your gold with them by adding them to an Xbox Family.

support.xbox.com/.../add-family-member-on-xbox-one

If they all declare the same console as the Home Xbox, they can share all of the content on it as well.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Play games on 2 xbox on same network without game share.

Home Xbox is designed to allow you to share within your family home. There is no other way to share Xbox Live Gold or any other content, without using the Home Xbox feature.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox - Similar Threads - live gold sharing

2. Multiple XBox consoles wanting to share games and Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple XBox consoles wanting to share games and Live Gold.: We now have 2 X-Box One consoles, having had just one set up until now. Ultimately I want to have 2 people playing on-line multi-player games (sharing any games purchased to date) at the same...
  3. Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected: My Xbox one S randomly signed out and now we cannot access Xbox live gold through family sharing. The Xbox live gold membership is currently active. Any ideas how the family sharing can be...
  4. Xbox One sharing Xbox Gold Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sharing Xbox Gold Live?: I plan to get an Xbox One S. My brother has one too, and has a Xbox Live Gold account. He shares it with my other brother in Indiana, and I was wondering would he be able to share it on mine too...
  5. Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles?: Hey gamers, I have my cousins profile on my Xbox One with an Xbox Live Gold membership on it. I set it as my home xbox on his account so that I can use his gold membership on my profile. However,...
  6. Live Gold sharing not working on replacement console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold sharing not working on replacement console: Our old Xbox One S broke, so I bought a new one. I have set it up fine and logged on with my account that has Live Gold (renews in April 2020), can access all the games and play online. However...
  7. Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read: Hi All, first post here so be gentle. I have just acquired a 3rd Xbox One S in my home, and we have one Xbox Live Gold membership. I am not trying to get all 3 Xbox's online at the same...
  8. Sharing XBOX Live Gold - 3rd console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing XBOX Live Gold - 3rd console: Hi. I've never had any problems before as my son has always been part of my xbox family account and he has had his own console and has as part of my family, been able to access multiplayer games...
  9. Live / gold sharing at different locations at same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live / gold sharing at different locations at same time?: Hi, My son and i share our xbox one, we have different gamer tags but they are on my account as i pay for the live gold. Ive now gotten a second Xbox for when he visits his grandparents. Is it...
  10. Xbox Live Gold sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing not working: Me and my brother share an account that has Xbox Live Gold. I also have my own seperate xbox live account without gold. Both these accounts are on my xbox and it is set as my home xbox. However,...