Xbox Live Gold Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im pretty sure this is the right place to post. Basically i logged onto my xbox this morning and logged into my account, however i was prompted to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fo0Dy-C09CF816-DBFE-468D-A026-44137C31928A, May 3, 2014.

1. Xbox Live Gold Issue

Im pretty sure this is the right place to post.

Basically i logged onto my xbox this morning and logged into my account, however i was prompted to renew my Live. The issue however is i'm connected to a Family membership which renewed itself 2 days ago as its under the annual renewal thing. All accounts
    under it was renewed BUT mine. My account (Fo0Dy) had been with constant live for over 3 years until now today and it bothers me that this has happened.

I have tried doing customer support chat but it seemed to not have worked, as such i've turned to the forums. Id like to know if theres any way to fix this, otherwise i guess my other option is to remove my account from the family membership (its under my
    Dads account) and than re-add me.

More info if needed. 360 arcade console, my family membership settings is under adult settings with custom settings as well.

:)

Fo0Dy-C09CF816-DBFE-468D-A026-44137C31928A, May 3, 2014
  2. sidd230
    sidd230 Guest
    Microsoft giving free digital games for users with broken disc drives

I was just told this while chatting with an MS rep about a separate issue: "Every console sent in for repair will have a free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription after the repair. However for those with disc unreadable issue, on top of the free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription, they'll receive a free game token." They will email the code after the replacement XBox has shipped.

sidd230, May 3, 2014
  3. MBurdz33
    MBurdz33 Guest
    New halo update question

xbox live is having some issues so that may be the problem.
    It worked earlier for me and there was a monetary value for each of the Gold bundles (no REQ points)

MBurdz33, May 3, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox Live Gold Issue

You may want to try contacting support by phone instead of chat in order to speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada.

The family plan was discontinued this past August, so the other accounts may not have renewed to the actual family plan.

Smwutches, May 3, 2014
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Free one month gold trial

Hello Alan,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Have you used Xbox Live Gold on that account in the past? The Xbox Live Gold free trial is available for accounts that have never used Xbox Live Gold. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

The profile I have is not allowed to connect to xbox live

Hey there -

Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? In order to use many of the Xbox Live features, you must have Xbox Live Gold. Double check and let us know if you are still experiencing issues. :)
  7. Yousef Islam Win User

Do i seriously have to have online to play GTA IV, which i payed for on xbox marketplace!?!?

I have Grand Theft Auto IV and it says you do not require XBOX LIVE GOLD to play the story mode. However, a Gold membership is required in order to play with friends. Being a Gold member with a backup Silver account, I guarantee this is not the issue. If
    the issue continues, consider contacting Xbox LIVE Support for details.
  8. ali ukaili Win User

Issue with xbox live gold membership

I have the same issue, my subscription tells me that i have xbox live gold until 25-02-2018. But i can't use any xbox live gold features.
  9. XBF Ezra G Win User

O que aconteceu com live Gold de um ano?[What happened to live gold for a year?]

Hello SniperBR124,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with completing a purchase for Xbox Live Gold. Currently 12 month subscriptions are unavailable on the store for Xbox Live Gold. If you'd like to purchase a subscription, please check out
    this page:
    Xbox Live Gold - Microsoft Store

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold Issue

1. Xbox Live Gold Issue - Similar Threads - Live Gold Issue

2. Xbox Live Gold Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Issue: I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Subscription it does not renew until April 2021 , but I cannot play the Division 1 its keeps saying I need a subscription to play online ? Anyone any ideas ?...
  3. Xbox Live Gold: 3 free games issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold: 3 free games issues: Only two out of the 3 free games are actually free. The third one cost £11.99. I tried to check via the mobile app as well but had the same issue. Normally I never have problems claiming the 3...
  4. issue with game sharing and xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with game sharing and xbox live gold: My sons have been game sharing with eachother for the past few years. Recently when one of them tried to buy a game from the xbox store it prompted him to purchase xbox live gold as it was...
  5. Problem z zaległością Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold backlog issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem z zaległością Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold backlog issue]: Witam. Nie mogę opłacić Xbox Live Gold. Mam ustawioną płatność telefonem, lecz za każdym razem pokazywał sie komunikat „Odrzucono opcję płatności obowiązującą dla istniejącej subskrybcji i blokuje...
  6. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  7. Problema Xbox Live Gold con giochi Retrocompatibili[Translation-Xbox Live Gold issue with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema Xbox Live Gold con giochi Retrocompatibili[Translation-Xbox Live Gold issue with...: Salve a Tutti. Avrei bisogno di una mano, ho appena rinnovato il gold sulla One X, e mentre provo ad giocare in Retrocompatibilita' ad esempio su Dark Souls, mi appare la scritta che i miei...
  8. Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]: Witam, mam problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold. Otóż otrzymuję komunikat, że saldo na koncie jest niewystarczające i subskrypcja Live Gold nie może zostać przedłużona - pomimo wpłacenia...
  9. Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription: So my xbox game pass ultimate recently ran out, and I had a xbox live gift card so I went to redeem it. Whenever I went to redeem it, the screen said that it would automatically convert into a 1...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Issue: I lost my receipt that I had attached to my Xbox Live Gold 6 month card and am now unable to claim the 25 digit code to activate my xbox live. Is there anyway I can receive a new 25 digit code...