Xbox Live Gold Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im pretty sure this is the right place to post. Basically i logged onto my xbox this morning and logged into my account, however i was prompted to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fo0Dy-C09CF816-DBFE-468D-A026-44137C31928A, May 3, 2014.

1. Xbox Live Gold Issue

Im pretty sure this is the right place to post.

Basically i logged onto my xbox this morning and logged into my account, however i was prompted to renew my Live. The issue however is i'm connected to a Family membership which renewed itself 2 days ago as its under the annual renewal thing. All accounts
    under it was renewed BUT mine. My account (Fo0Dy) had been with constant live for over 3 years until now today and it bothers me that this has happened.

I have tried doing customer support chat but it seemed to not have worked, as such i've turned to the forums. Id like to know if theres any way to fix this, otherwise i guess my other option is to remove my account from the family membership (its under my
    Dads account) and than re-add me.

More info if needed. 360 arcade console, my family membership settings is under adult settings with custom settings as well.

:)

Fo0Dy-C09CF816-DBFE-468D-A026-44137C31928A, May 3, 2014
  2. sidd230
    sidd230 Guest
    Microsoft giving free digital games for users with broken disc drives

I was just told this while chatting with an MS rep about a separate issue: "Every console sent in for repair will have a free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription after the repair. However for those with disc unreadable issue, on top of the free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription, they'll receive a free game token." They will email the code after the replacement XBox has shipped.

sidd230, May 3, 2014
  3. MBurdz33
    MBurdz33 Guest
    New halo update question

xbox live is having some issues so that may be the problem.
    It worked earlier for me and there was a monetary value for each of the Gold bundles (no REQ points)

MBurdz33, May 3, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox Live Gold Issue

You may want to try contacting support by phone instead of chat in order to speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada.

The family plan was discontinued this past August, so the other accounts may not have renewed to the actual family plan.

Smwutches, May 3, 2014
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Free one month gold trial

Hello Alan,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Have you used Xbox Live Gold on that account in the past? The Xbox Live Gold free trial is available for accounts that have never used Xbox Live Gold. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

The profile I have is not allowed to connect to xbox live

Hey there -

Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? In order to use many of the Xbox Live features, you must have Xbox Live Gold. Double check and let us know if you are still experiencing issues. :)
  7. Yousef Islam Win User

Do i seriously have to have online to play GTA IV, which i payed for on xbox marketplace!?!?

I have Grand Theft Auto IV and it says you do not require XBOX LIVE GOLD to play the story mode. However, a Gold membership is required in order to play with friends. Being a Gold member with a backup Silver account, I guarantee this is not the issue. If
    the issue continues, consider contacting Xbox LIVE Support for details.
  8. ali ukaili Win User

Issue with xbox live gold membership

I have the same issue, my subscription tells me that i have xbox live gold until 25-02-2018. But i can't use any xbox live gold features.
  9. Viper29Venom Win User

X Box Live Membership Limitation for Madden 17

Hey there BigTuna847.

It appears you currently don't have an Xbox Live Gold membership, which would explain why you're receiving that message. In order to access Xbox Live features you will an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    What about me? I renewed my live gold subscription just for this game and I'm getting this issue.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold Issue

1. Xbox Live Gold Issue - Similar Threads - Live Gold Issue

2. Xbox live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold issues: Why am i being charged monthly (different dates) and the service lasting ONLY for merely 2-3 weeks till I get charged again? I paid the 24th of June and my service cancelled on July 11th....
  3. Problema Con Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Issue With Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema Con Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Issue With Xbox Live Gold]: Ayer quise canjear mi tarjeta de xbox live gold, usé el código correctamente y no me dieron la suscripción, revisé el historial de compras y no aparece la gold canjeada. Volví a poner el código y...
  4. Xbox Live Gold issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold issues: I just got Xbox game pass, and now Its saying I dont have gold anymore. I was just playing with friends, and now I cant on multiple accounts (across two different xboxs) . Anyone know what to do?...
  5. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...
  6. Problema no Xbox live gold (Xbox Live Gold Issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema no Xbox live gold (Xbox Live Gold Issue): Eu ja tentei redefinir o meu console mais mesmo assim eu não to conseguindo entrar em grupos nem jogar online. Translate-I've already tried resetting my console more even so I can't get into...
  7. xbox live gold issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold issues: Today I bought my Xbox live past due subscription for 12 months I paid 59.99 for the subscription and then I was getting errors for my subscription Saying that it was not active and it was having...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Sharing Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing Issues: Has anyone else recently ran into issues with Xbox Live Gold Sharing in your house? We have 2 Xbox One Consoles (Son #1 and Son #2 both have one in their rooms). We have a total of 3 Xbox...
  9. 14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass region/language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass region/language issue: I have got the 1 month Game Pass and 14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass. The Game pass was accepted and redeemed, but when I try the gold pass it always tells me the Language / region do not match.....
  10. Xbox live gold issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold issues: I bought my son an xbox one for xmas as an upgrade from his 360 and mainly so he could play fortnite. I set up the new xbox one on gis account and annoyingly registered the code for one months...