XBOX Live Gold Issue

Discus and support XBOX Live Gold Issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently purchased the XBOX Live Gold monthly subscription, so that my kids can play Fortnite. However, even after I added my account to their Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AliciaMommy5, Jan 7, 2019.

1. AliciaMommy5
    AliciaMommy5 Guest

XBOX Live Gold Issue

I recently purchased the XBOX Live Gold monthly subscription, so that my kids can play Fortnite. However, even after I added my account to their Xbox console under the Family settings (with the XBOX Live Gold Subscription showing up on the xbox) they
    still cannot get Fortnite to recognize the gold subscription. Every time they try to play the game, it says that you must purchase XBOX Live Gold in order to play. When I look in my account, it shows that the subscription is there, but for some reason the
    game will not recognize it. HELP!

:)

AliciaMommy5, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

XBOX Live Gold Issue

1. XBOX Live Gold Issue - Similar Threads - Live Gold Issue

2. Xbox live gold issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold issues: I bought my son an xbox one for xmas as an upgrade from his 360 and mainly so he could play fortnite. I set up the new xbox one on gis account and annoyingly registered the code for one months...
  3. Xbox Live Gold - Multiple Accounts (subscription issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - Multiple Accounts (subscription issue): This is a VERY odd issue so bear with me. I bought a 2nd Xbox One yesterday & setup it up, etc. Prior to this 2nd console we had main console & have been using it for about 2 years (without...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Promotion Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Promotion Issue: Hello there, First time posting in the Microsoft community, but I was directed to post my issue on here after being transferred through multiple Microsoft online support teams/departments...
  5. Issue with Xbox Live Gold Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue with Xbox Live Gold Purchase: compre una gold con tarjeta de credito y no me la dieron pero a la tarjeta si se le desconto ¿alguin sabe por que? [Translation - I bought a gold with a credit card and they did not give it to me...
  6. Xbox Live Gold trial 14 days - free game redeem issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold trial 14 days - free game redeem issue: Hello, Recently I got a new Xbox One S and along with it came a 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold subscription. While I could successfully get Battlefield 1 and Race the Sun which are for X1, I...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Subscription/connectivity issues on my console only

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription/connectivity issues on my console only: Issue was resolved - multiple accounts were set as home xbox, 586433b5-05dc-447a-b1ab-7c385617db8b
  8. Xbox Live Gold card Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold card Issue: Split from this thread. I have the exact same problem. I bought 3 month gold 2 weeks ago, and it already ran out. I hope we both get our problem fixed. db414deb-089f-4e41-aa8d-a0eeb474e6ce
  9. Xbox Live Gold Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Issues: Hi, I'm having issues with my xbox live gold account on my xbox. I have a recurring subscription for gold on my xbox one (my next payment is later this month) but despite this my console is...
  10. Live gold membership issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live gold membership issues: Hi all, My membership shows that it will renew december 25th but i cant play madden online, any destiny 2 online content. I dont see any issuea but could use some help please. Thanks,...