Xbox live gold issues

Discus and support Xbox live gold issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my son an xbox one for xmas as an upgrade from his 360 and mainly so he could play fortnite. I set up the new xbox one on gis account and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesMaltby1, Jan 8, 2019.

1. JamesMaltby1
    JamesMaltby1 Guest

Xbox live gold issues

I bought my son an xbox one for xmas as an upgrade from his 360 and mainly so he could play fortnite.

I set up the new xbox one on gis account and annoyingly registered the code for one months free xbox live gold under his profile. This is causing me issues as it is not letting me access games with titles rated for grown ups.

I recieved a code with extra conrollers i bought for 2 weeks free xbox live gold which i have registered against my xbox live account but i am still having the same issues and although it shows as owned I cannot seem to access the gold games through my account.

any advice greatly received

J

:)

JamesMaltby1, Jan 8, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Free one month gold trial

Hello Alan,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Have you used Xbox Live Gold on that account in the past? The Xbox Live Gold free trial is available for accounts that have never used Xbox Live Gold. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

The profile I have is not allowed to connect to xbox live

Hey there -

Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? In order to use many of the Xbox Live features, you must have Xbox Live Gold. Double check and let us know if you are still experiencing issues. :)
  4. Yousef Islam Win User

Do i seriously have to have online to play GTA IV, which i payed for on xbox marketplace!?!?

I have Grand Theft Auto IV and it says you do not require XBOX LIVE GOLD to play the story mode. However, a Gold membership is required in order to play with friends. Being a Gold member with a backup Silver account, I guarantee this is not the issue. If
    the issue continues, consider contacting Xbox LIVE Support for details.
  5. ali ukaili Win User

Issue with xbox live gold membership

I have the same issue, my subscription tells me that i have xbox live gold until 25-02-2018. But i can't use any xbox live gold features.
  6. Viper29Venom Win User

X Box Live Membership Limitation for Madden 17

Hey there BigTuna847.

It appears you currently don't have an Xbox Live Gold membership, which would explain why you're receiving that message. In order to access Xbox Live features you will an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    What about me? I renewed my live gold subscription just for this game and I'm getting this issue.
Thema:

Xbox live gold issues

1. Xbox live gold issues - Similar Threads - live gold issues

2. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...
  3. Problema no Xbox live gold (Xbox Live Gold Issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema no Xbox live gold (Xbox Live Gold Issue): Eu ja tentei redefinir o meu console mais mesmo assim eu não to conseguindo entrar em grupos nem jogar online. Translate-I've already tried resetting my console more even so I can't get into...
  4. xbox live gold issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold issues: Today I bought my Xbox live past due subscription for 12 months I paid 59.99 for the subscription and then I was getting errors for my subscription Saying that it was not active and it was having...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Sharing Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing Issues: Has anyone else recently ran into issues with Xbox Live Gold Sharing in your house? We have 2 Xbox One Consoles (Son #1 and Son #2 both have one in their rooms). We have a total of 3 Xbox...
  6. 14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass region/language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass region/language issue: I have got the 1 month Game Pass and 14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass. The Game pass was accepted and redeemed, but when I try the gold pass it always tells me the Language / region do not match.....
  7. XBOX Live Gold Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live Gold Issue: I recently purchased the XBOX Live Gold monthly subscription, so that my kids can play Fortnite. However, even after I added my account to their Xbox console under the Family settings (with the...
  8. Xbox Live Gold - Multiple Accounts (subscription issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - Multiple Accounts (subscription issue): This is a VERY odd issue so bear with me. I bought a 2nd Xbox One yesterday & setup it up, etc. Prior to this 2nd console we had main console & have been using it for about 2 years (without...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Promotion Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Promotion Issue: Hello there, First time posting in the Microsoft community, but I was directed to post my issue on here after being transferred through multiple Microsoft online support teams/departments...
  10. Xbox Live Gold trial 14 days - free game redeem issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold trial 14 days - free game redeem issue: Hello, Recently I got a new Xbox One S and along with it came a 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold subscription. While I could successfully get Battlefield 1 and Race the Sun which are for X1, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live gold problems

2. xbox live gold issues

3. problems with xbox live gold