Xbox Live Gold member Signup - Reward Xbox One Games

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold member Signup - Reward Xbox One Games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Live Rewards Team, There was a program for Xbox Live Gold signup between April 21, 2014 to June 30, 2014 Xbox One downloadable version of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThunderAbz101, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Xbox Live Gold member Signup - Reward Xbox One Games

Dear Xbox Live Rewards Team,

There was a program for Xbox Live Gold signup between April 21, 2014 to June 30, 2014

Xbox One downloadable version of Ryse: Son of Rome, and
    Killer Instinct Ultra Edition Add-ons were the rewards.

Here is the link :
    http://www.xbox.com/en-IN/xboxliveoffer/terms

All qualifying members have received email confirming above information.

To obtain the rewards we have to sign in on Xbox one console between
    October 1, 2014 to December 30, 2014.

These games are not reflecting as free rewards on xbox one through my account.

Can you help find a way through this ?

Thanks.

:)

ThunderAbz101, Oct 3, 2014
  2. DarkStar8699
    DarkStar8699 Guest
    Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.

DarkStar8699, Oct 3, 2014
  3. Gold member status.

I am a gold member and have been a gold member for many years but i am not listed as a gold member on xbox live rewards so i have not been getting the right benefits of being a gold member from Xbox live rewards.

Is there any way to fix this issue?

KennyTheBassist, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Xbox Live Gold member Signup - Reward Xbox One Games

"a.All residents with gamertags registered under Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Taiwan and Korea are eligible to participate in the Promotion."

+

"e.Microsoft will communicate to the qualified participant through the Xbox One Message Centre during the Redemption Period and provide game tokens to be able to download the Games."

so i understand it this way: IF you are marked as qualified you recieve a notification on xbox one with a code you should redeem as fast as possible because

"g.This offer is on a “first come first serve” basis, and once 15,000 lots of the Games have been redeemed, this offer will no longer be valid."

StefanNeubauer, Oct 3, 2014
  5. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

"a.All residents with gamertags registered under Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Taiwan and Korea are eligible to participate in the Promotion."

+

"e.Microsoft will communicate to the qualified participant through the Xbox One Message Centre during the Redemption Period and provide game tokens to be able to download the Games."

so i understand it this way: IF you are marked as qualified you recieve a notification on xbox one with a code you should redeem as fast as possible because

"g.This offer is on a “first come first serve” basis, and once 15,000 lots of the Games have been redeemed, this offer will no longer be valid."
  7. alexwheeler Win User

Refer-a-Friend

If you are a member of the xbox live rewards program and are a gold member of xbox live, you can send them a link found on your rewards refer page that your friend can use to sign up for xbox live gold, for this you will both recieve a reward for refering
    stated on the rewards website. If this doesn't solve your problem, could you specify more about what your issue involves
  8. Junaid A Muhy Win User

Tenure and Promotional Gold

no you are a gold member and sometimes when you start a game and u try to join a party or the xbox well tell u you are not a gold member but is a glitch ^_^ and in xbox live rewards its telling u to go gold and take some points so you are a gold member and
    the years of gold tenure will be added to ur profile
  9. Judge Win User

VIP

" What are VIP Exclusives?

A. VIP Exclusives are special offers and rewards that are part of the Xbox LIVE Rewards program. To be eligible, all you have to do is become an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member and stay active on Xbox LIVE."
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold member Signup - Reward Xbox One Games - Similar Threads - Live Gold member

2. Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox: I have an Xbox One S which is set up as my home Xbox. My 2 kids also have profiles that they use on this system. They are primary users of the system although I control family settings through my...
  3. I can't join Xbox live rewards even though I am a gold member for 4 years

in XBoX Rewards
    I can't join Xbox live rewards even though I am a gold member for 4 years: Hi When I try to join Xbox rewards I get a message saying" you cannot join Xbox live rewards strictly because you don't have an Xbox live gold membership" i have been an Xbox gold member for...
  4. Xbox 1 Live.. Been member for 8 yrs my xbox live gold still good until Feb 2019 EA good for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Live.. Been member for 8 yrs my xbox live gold still good until Feb 2019 EA good for ...: I cant access live multi- player specifically BF1 and BFv Beta.. Paid EA for early access.. Managed to access beta 4th Sept for a couple of hours.. I noticed the syncing game not functioning.. had...
  5. Xbox live gold subscription not shared anymore with a family member.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription not shared anymore with a family member.: Hello, I have a regular xbox live gold subscription active but it is not shared with my son's account on the xbox one. He is part of the family and the console is set as home console. Everything...
  6. The store just made me pay for Virtua Fighter 5, although I'm an Xbox-Live Gold member.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The store just made me pay for Virtua Fighter 5, although I'm an Xbox-Live Gold member.: Hi, I just tried to install the free games with Gold for July, everything went Ok until I tried to install Viruta Fighter 5. It required a payment method and after that it deduct the price from...
  7. Xbox Live Gold membership paid up, but saying we're not members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership paid up, but saying we're not members: Hello We bought xbox live gold in January 2018 and due to renew in Jan 2019. As of the last few days the xbox is telling us that we need to renew, but my account shows our membership is...
  8. Impossible to play online (Trackmania, rocket league) despite i'm Xbox live Gold member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to play online (Trackmania, rocket league) despite i'm Xbox live Gold member: Hi I'm XBox Live GOld Member (--> november 2018) and when I try to play online with some games (Trackmania / Rocket League), XBox send me to a page to buy a new subscription. I restarted the...
  9. Just bought a xbox live code on xbox one and it says im not a gold member.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a xbox live code on xbox one and it says im not a gold member.: Just purchased a 3m Xbox live gold membership i entered it and it all went good. I booted up COD WW2 and it said i had to join xbox live and when i backed out it said "This profile is not allowed...
  10. Purchased Xbox live and it says I'm a gold member, but when I go to play games it says I'm not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Xbox live and it says I'm a gold member, but when I go to play games it says I'm not.: I bought a 3month Xbox card and applied it to my account and it says I'm a gold member. But when I go to play any of my games it says I'm not. I've removed my account from the console and applied...