Xbox Live Gold membership

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I been trying to pay for the 12 month subscription for gold membership since yesterday and for some reason it won't let me like it keeps saying "... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoThanks4, Jan 8, 2019.

1. NoThanks4
    NoThanks4 Guest

I been trying to pay for the 12 month subscription for gold membership since yesterday and for some reason it won't let me like it keeps saying " Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later." Does anyone know how to fix this or how
    I can pay for the gold membership?

:)

NoThanks4, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why am I not receiving my points?

His information is correct. It's per the terms and conditions of the offer -
    rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

Renew 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership: Available only to participants who are Xbox Live Gold members renewing their Xbox Live Gold membership as of the Program start date. Participants must be Xbox Live Gold members
    at the time of renewal. Xbox Live Free members and Xbox Live Trial Gold members purchasing a membership are not eligible. Each 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership purchased during the Program Period will earn three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits, up to a
    maximum of three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits during a twelve (12) month period. To renew your Xbox Live Gold membership,either redeem a Prepaid Live Gold membership, purchase a membership from your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console’s Dashboard,
    or visithttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/JoinLive/Membership during the Program Period.
    Users of Prepaid Live Gold memberships will be credited upon actual renewal date, defined as the time the previous membership would have expired.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

XBOX Rewards program

Hey mate, I found this on the FAQ:

I renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership and I didn't get my Rewards Credits. Why?

Credits for renewing your Xbox Live Gold membership will appear on your MyRewards page within 2 days of your current Xbox Live Gold membership ending and the new one beginning. In addition, if you allow your Xbox Live Gold membership to expire before you
    renew your Xbox Live Gold membership, you will be ineligible for this offer.

From here: http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Although I have a XBOX Live Gold when I try to purchase NBA 2K16 it asks me to make a new subscription

The free month with gold membership is a trial period and doesn't offers all the privileges of the paid gold membership. I suggest you to purchase xbox live gold membership to enjoy the full privileges of this membership.

For further info:

www.xbox.com/.../gold
  5. banej Win User

Xbox Live Gold and games

You can refer to this article on Xbox Live Gold Trial Membership

support.xbox.com/.../trial-gold-membership
  6. toonarmy206 Win User

Where's the cheapest place...

12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP

£26.99

www.electronicfirst.com/.../12-month-gold-membership-subscription
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold membership - Similar Threads - Live Gold membership

2. Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal: My friend recently showed me that portal is free with gold (i have xbox live gold). I tried to install Portal on my xbox and it is saying i need the gold membership even though i already HAVE it....
  3. Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership: My 2 children each have their own xbox one and their own account. Do I have to buy a seperate xbox live gold membership for each console. Have tried searching answer but only seems to come up that...
  4. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  5. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  6. XBOX Live Gold Mitgliedschaft -[Translation - XBOX Live Gold Membership]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold Mitgliedschaft -[Translation - XBOX Live Gold Membership]: Ich versuche die ganze zeit meine XBOX Live Gold Mitgliedschaft zu kaufen geht aber nicht und es kommt immer eine Fehler Code Meldung wo ran kann das liegen? -[Translation - I try to buy all the...
  7. Assinatura Xbox live gold [Translate] Xbox Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Assinatura Xbox live gold [Translate] Xbox Live Gold Membership: Boa tarde microsoft,estou com este problema faz alguns meses,Tento colocar gold,aparece verificando e aparece a seguinte mensagem: Nao é possível conectar ao Xbox live. Tente novamente mais...
  8. How Many times can you extend a membership to Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Many times can you extend a membership to Xbox Live Gold?: How Many times can I EXTEND a membership to Xbox Live Gold, for example I extended my Xbox Live Gold membership to 3 months, Can I re-extend my membership to another 3 months at the same time?...
  9. Xbox live gold 14-day trail membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 14-day trail membership: I just got my xbox one s with Battlefield 5 bundle. I also got a 14 day trail xbox live gold membership code along with the bundle. I used the code. It said my live gold is active. but i was still...
  10. Xbox live guldmedlemsskap [Translate] Xbox live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live guldmedlemsskap [Translate] Xbox live Gold Membership: hej Mitt xbox live guldmedlemsskap fungerar inte. När msn går in på konto och skall kolla medlemsstatus så får jag ett felmeddelande. kontot är aktivt och guld abbonnemanget är aktivt....