Xbox Live Gold membership

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I been trying to pay for the 12 month subscription for gold membership since yesterday and for some reason it won't let me like it keeps saying "... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoThanks4, Jan 8, 2019.

1. NoThanks4
    NoThanks4 Guest

I been trying to pay for the 12 month subscription for gold membership since yesterday and for some reason it won't let me like it keeps saying " Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later." Does anyone know how to fix this or how
    I can pay for the gold membership?

:)

NoThanks4, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why am I not receiving my points?

His information is correct. It's per the terms and conditions of the offer -
    rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

Renew 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership: Available only to participants who are Xbox Live Gold members renewing their Xbox Live Gold membership as of the Program start date. Participants must be Xbox Live Gold members
    at the time of renewal. Xbox Live Free members and Xbox Live Trial Gold members purchasing a membership are not eligible. Each 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership purchased during the Program Period will earn three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits, up to a
    maximum of three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits during a twelve (12) month period. To renew your Xbox Live Gold membership,either redeem a Prepaid Live Gold membership, purchase a membership from your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console’s Dashboard,
    or visithttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/JoinLive/Membership during the Program Period.
    Users of Prepaid Live Gold memberships will be credited upon actual renewal date, defined as the time the previous membership would have expired.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

XBOX Rewards program

Hey mate, I found this on the FAQ:

I renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership and I didn't get my Rewards Credits. Why?

Credits for renewing your Xbox Live Gold membership will appear on your MyRewards page within 2 days of your current Xbox Live Gold membership ending and the new one beginning. In addition, if you allow your Xbox Live Gold membership to expire before you
    renew your Xbox Live Gold membership, you will be ineligible for this offer.

From here: http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Although I have a XBOX Live Gold when I try to purchase NBA 2K16 it asks me to make a new subscription

The free month with gold membership is a trial period and doesn't offers all the privileges of the paid gold membership. I suggest you to purchase xbox live gold membership to enjoy the full privileges of this membership.

For further info:

www.xbox.com/.../gold
  5. banej Win User

Xbox Live Gold and games

You can refer to this article on Xbox Live Gold Trial Membership

support.xbox.com/.../trial-gold-membership
  6. toonarmy206 Win User

Where's the cheapest place...

12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP

£26.99

www.electronicfirst.com/.../12-month-gold-membership-subscription
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold membership - Similar Threads - Live Gold membership

2. Is there such thing as Xbox one a live gold membership signup if so could U send me a link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there such thing as Xbox one a live gold membership signup if so could U send me a link: I am atartsta to become veey annoyed with the whole xbox free one month trisl membership i cant find anything that exists wiyhout having to buy game passes coukd u plesse advise...
  3. how to have xbox live gold membership shared with 2 consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to have xbox live gold membership shared with 2 consoles: we have 2 xbox consoles in our house. Before we bought the 2nd console, we had a live gold membership for 2 years added to the 1st console. Then I got my console. My brother's is the home console...
  4. Live Gold trial membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold trial membership: I just got my son an Xbox One S. Included in the nox was a trial membership for Live Gold. I redeemed the code through my Iphone app. My question is how do I activate it, where on the Xbox do i...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code): purchased gift card from microsoft.com. son went to redeem code on his xbox account, he clicked on "accept". nothing happened. he x'd out.. went back in to redeem code and said code was already...
  6. Requires Xbox Live Gold Membership??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requires Xbox Live Gold Membership??: so, we would like to purchase Battlefield V for our xbox one and play single campaign...cannot afford a gold membership and NEVER play multi player - on the game sleeve it says; "Requires Xbox...
  7. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up: We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our xbox gold live membership which is paid for...
  8. cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month): I've purchased the Gold 12-month membership (for gifts) twice, and at the third try, it said 'cannot purchase, please ask Microsoft' (in Korean) I've checked my credit card limit, but I had enough...
  9. Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership: hi, basically i bought Xbox 1 live gold membership online, got the code and redeemed using my computer, my question is how do i use the live gold membership on my Xbox one because when i type the...
  10. My Xbox Live Gold membership is not appearing on my Xbox or my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Live Gold membership is not appearing on my Xbox or my Microsoft account: A few years ago I added recurring billing for my yearly Xbox Live Gold membership. However, I wish to turn off this feature. I checked the "services and subscriptions" section of my Microsoft...