Xbox Live Gold membership

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I been trying to pay for the 12 month subscription for gold membership since yesterday and for some reason it won't let me like it keeps saying "... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoThanks4, Jan 8, 2019.

1. NoThanks4
    NoThanks4 Guest

I been trying to pay for the 12 month subscription for gold membership since yesterday and for some reason it won't let me like it keeps saying " Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later." Does anyone know how to fix this or how
    I can pay for the gold membership?

:)

NoThanks4, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold membership - Similar Threads - Live Gold membership

2. cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month): I've purchased the Gold 12-month membership (for gifts) twice, and at the third try, it said 'cannot purchase, please ask Microsoft' (in Korean) I've checked my credit card limit, but I had enough...
  3. Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership: hi, basically i bought Xbox 1 live gold membership online, got the code and redeemed using my computer, my question is how do i use the live gold membership on my Xbox one because when i type the...
  4. My Xbox Live Gold membership is not appearing on my Xbox or my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Live Gold membership is not appearing on my Xbox or my Microsoft account: A few years ago I added recurring billing for my yearly Xbox Live Gold membership. However, I wish to turn off this feature. I checked the "services and subscriptions" section of my Microsoft...
  5. achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...: j'ai dépensé pres de 100$ pour pouvoir jouer a gta. en vain. ça fait 40 fois que jessaye de downloader le [Mod Removed – Profanity] de jeu et le download, en plus d'etre lent, (genre 2h facile...
  6. How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?: How to share Xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360? We both have separate profile for achievements. bf4f9dbb-db81-4b5e-bc7f-dc672e81f224
  7. Redeeming Xbox Live Gold 3 Month membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox Live Gold 3 Month membership: 5 calls from Microsoft Customer Service and all 5 calls they hung up on us. All of them without solving my problem! Every time I went back into the queue to be “called” again, with waiting times...
  8. Why cant xbox have $5 monthly live gold membership like playstation?!? (also other things)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant xbox have $5 monthly live gold membership like playstation?!? (also other things): This is forcing me to buy 12-month membership because 1 and 3 are a huge scam (just like they're entire console, I just bought it because it had a sale cuz nobody wanted it). I can only play for...
  9. Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership: I purchased two Xbox Live Gold Memberships one from online and other from store (Card). I redeemed the code from the store purchase and returned the online version. After the return, My account...
  10. Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts: Hi Community, I recently got an XBOX One X as a birthday gift and bought a year of XBOX Live Gold. There are three different accounts registered on my XBOX, and they all have the lowest security...