Xbox Live Gold North America

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold North America in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i would like to know since when did xbox live card brought in US don't work in canada, since i have a xbox one a brought mine on US website cause... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SpartanQc, Mar 4, 2019.

1. SpartanQc
    SpartanQc Guest

Hi, i would like to know since when did xbox live card brought in US don't work in canada, since i have a xbox one a brought mine on US website cause it is cheaper but now it tell me that this is not in the right region is this normal?

Thanks.

:)

SpartanQc, Mar 4, 2019
  2. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Your IP and location should be US for you to redeem the code, some code have region lock.
  3. Smwutches Win User

They started region locking the cards around 2013 or so. Every now and then you can find one that is not region locked, but it's always recommended you buy from your own region.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Missing Microsoft Points

If you're in North America, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. If you are not in North America, click on Support at the bottom of this page and then Contact Us. You'll be able to get your number according to what country you live in that way.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Double SPECACT Bundle

That is the number for Xbox in North America. Perhaps you live in a different country. Which country do you live in?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Unknown ADULT Family Member

If you live in North America then dial the number that was posted above.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold North America - Similar Threads - Live Gold North

2. Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month: Hello, I bought Xbox one X 2 days ago and I have codes valid to 06/30/2019, I take my Xbox to hostel and I want to play with friends so I bought in Monday 3 months subscription. My question is,...
  3. Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass: My son has an Xbox and is on Xbox live but i would like to know if Xbox gold live and unlimited games pass are available to buy as a package thanks you . Dont know if i can thanks...
  4. No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold): Ayudenme no tengo tarjeta de credito ni de paypal y se me vencio ayudenme kqiero jugar online Translation: Help me, I don't have a credit card or paypal card and it beat me help me to play...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: I accidentally charged the wrong payment method when trying to get 3 months for $24 and ended up charging $64 for gold. How can i receive a refund and pay for 3 months?...
  6. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  7. COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...: Bom dia Eu comprei um cartão XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES, nas lojas Americanas para dar continuidade com a minha assinatura anterior, sendo que não conseguir e tive que abrir uma nova conta....
  8. Xbox one live gold card gift not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live gold card gift not working: I speak quebecois but I'd like to get support from United-States because I've bought a xbox live gold card in a EBGames in a mall in Canada, Quebec for one of my friend online so he can play...
  9. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  10. Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription: So my xbox game pass ultimate recently ran out, and I had a xbox live gift card so I went to redeem it. Whenever I went to redeem it, the screen said that it would automatically convert into a 1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live gold price America