Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bo2NelsonHaHa, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it wont let me download my friends accounts who are already
    gold as well so I can just play. It shows I have everything needed on the website, but for my actual console it wont let me get anywhere. I know my xbox I bought shouldnt be console banned as it still lets me on xbox live as a silver member....or maybe im
    confused on that parT? anyways I appreciate anyone taking the time to help me, never seen this problem before....and it says all services are up and running. also tried 2 different internet connections as well.

:)

Bo2NelsonHaHa, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Please Help

Hey Vented,

It looks like you're posting from an Xbox Live Silver account. To play online multiplayer, you will need an Xbox Live Gold membership. For more information, check our
    Xbox Live Gold page.

Hope this helps!
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

HELP PLEASE

As long is there is a payed gold subscription on your Xbox One it is automatically shared among all other profiles on your Xbox One. I would also like to inform that trial codes do not stack on existing gold so if you have an active subscription and redeem
    a trial, that code is then lost.

More info on gold sharing is found here
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  4. WPAK Win User

Please Help .

Hi there,

since you have managed to buy Xbox Live Gold, I suggest to buy the microsoft points in the same way as you got gold.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Help Please

6. SW00ZE Win User

Help please?

If you are suspended you there would be a message when you log in ur acc.you might of ran out of xbox live gold.
Thema:

Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

1. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - live Gold working

2. Xbox one live gold card gift not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live gold card gift not working: I speak quebecois but I'd like to get support from United-States because I've bought a xbox live gold card in a EBGames in a mall in Canada, Quebec for one of my friend online so he can play...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.: My friend has his Xbox account downloaded onto my Xbox One in order to share his Xbox Live Gold membership with me and there has been no complications for a few years. (Note: He's the only account...
  4. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  5. Prepaid live gold not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid live gold not working: Prepaid live gold not working. Went back to store twice where they told me to start wasting my day doing this . No error code, just goes to add another way to pay which is [Mod Removed-Profanity]...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working: My brother has Xbox Live Gold an has set my Xbox as “Home Xbox” I used to be able to play online without having to buy gold. But it suddenly stopped working. Even though my brother still has gold....
  7. I have two xbox ones and xbox live gold is only working on one of them

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two xbox ones and xbox live gold is only working on one of them: I have xbox live gold but its only working on one of my xboxs when it should work on both what has gone wrong please help resolve this 4da900d5-b7f9-4a14-801d-daf275a55df9
  8. XBOX LIVE GOLD not working after payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD not working after payment: I paid my xbox live gold a couple of days ago but every time I attempt to do anything that requires gold it asks me to buy it. I have tried to reset my xbox, checked it was right account, removed...
  9. How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?: [img] Just bought this baby recently, and after some problems (And wailing (And perhaps annoying you) on here) regarding the PSU, i finally got one, and it is working pretty well! And it also...
  10. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...