Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bo2NelsonHaHa, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it wont let me download my friends accounts who are already
    gold as well so I can just play. It shows I have everything needed on the website, but for my actual console it wont let me get anywhere. I know my xbox I bought shouldnt be console banned as it still lets me on xbox live as a silver member....or maybe im
    confused on that parT? anyways I appreciate anyone taking the time to help me, never seen this problem before....and it says all services are up and running. also tried 2 different internet connections as well.

:)

Bo2NelsonHaHa, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Please Help

Hey Vented,

It looks like you're posting from an Xbox Live Silver account. To play online multiplayer, you will need an Xbox Live Gold membership. For more information, check our
    Xbox Live Gold page.

Hope this helps!
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

HELP PLEASE

As long is there is a payed gold subscription on your Xbox One it is automatically shared among all other profiles on your Xbox One. I would also like to inform that trial codes do not stack on existing gold so if you have an active subscription and redeem
    a trial, that code is then lost.

More info on gold sharing is found here
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  4. WPAK Win User

Please Help .

Hi there,

since you have managed to buy Xbox Live Gold, I suggest to buy the microsoft points in the same way as you got gold.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Help Please

6. SW00ZE Win User

Help please?

If you are suspended you there would be a message when you log in ur acc.you might of ran out of xbox live gold.
Thema:

Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

1. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - live Gold working

2. Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account: Hi I have XBOX Live account (Gold) registered with my work email address but I wan to move it to an existing outlook.com address that I have so I keep track of all MS services under one account....
  3. Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work: The account that’s set as my home console has gold, but it’s not working. Says I don’t have gold when I try to play on another account. I tried taking the profile off and setting it back again,...
  4. How to get xbox Live gold (especially the multiplayer functions) to work on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get xbox Live gold (especially the multiplayer functions) to work on xbox 360: We just got a hand me down xbox 360 and want to be able to do xbox live with friends. We purchased the xbox live gold subscription but it is not working. Already did a hard reset. Help?...
  5. Gold live code not working help? I tried using the contact ua

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold live code not working help? I tried using the contact ua: I even tried using check code status it told me to sign in the tweeked, and said error. I tried putting the code on microsoft website and it says code not found. On the xbox it says make sure its...
  6. My code for xbox live gold card wont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    My code for xbox live gold card wont work: Help me please my xbox live gold membership code isn't working and I've done it multiple times and checked like 20 times and its still saying that it's not valid a66d6aec-f58d-4bf7-bb83-71b521fe068f
  7. this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://

in XBoX on Consoles
    this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://: this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from Free Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Upgrade
  8. Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold not working: After purchasing a months membership xbox live gold, why is it when i try and play a game online it comes up with “the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live” ?...
  9. XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working: My console bundle got delivered today. I have phoned the retailer who said the Game pass and Gold Live should be pre-loaded but they are not. They transferred me to Microsoft Support and a...
  10. xbox live gold - does it work on XBOX 360??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold - does it work on XBOX 360??????: Is it possible for my son to play on Xbox Live gold games with his friend on his friends' Xbox 360 live gold console? I have been having a LOT of difficulty setting this up. The Xbox 360 shows on...