Xbox live gold not working

Discus and support Xbox live gold not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased Xbox Live Gold and it’s not working. There’s a triangle with an explanation point in the center of it, next to my card number. Checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marymckimmey, May 10, 2019.

1. marymckimmey
    marymckimmey Guest

Purchased Xbox Live Gold and it’s not working. There’s a triangle with an explanation point in the center of it, next to my card number. Checked my bank account, and the purchase went through. What do I do?

:)

marymckimmey, May 10, 2019
  2. iPSK Win User

Xbox One Portugal

But the xbox live gold will work normaly right?
  3. XWolfeDaBeastX Win User

Xbox Gold Errors after Update

Nothing with Xbox Live is working. His Xbox Gold doesnt go out for the next 7 days but I cant even add another Xbox Live Gold card
  4. mazzella Win User

raptr promotion problems

I'm assuming you're refering to this raptr promotion
    raptr.com/.../xbox-live-free-gold-subscription
    . This promotion only works if you currently have an Xbox silver account, if you're currently a gold member the promotion code won't work.
  5. JeroenBoom Win User

Console Profiles - Xbox Live Profile

6. EL RULO86 Win User

xbox live gold

It has not worked. I still request xbox live gold
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold not working - Similar Threads - live gold working

2. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...
  3. Xbox Live Gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not working: So Ive just bought an xbox one s with a sea of thieves bundle from argos. It naturally comes with a free game pass and xbox live gold for one month. I redeemed the game pass and then went on to...
  4. Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold: I had to send my xbox in to get it serviced, after I got it back and set all the home xbox stuff up for gamesharing, i can no longer start or join parties. It takes me to a screen where i can...
  5. Xbox Live Gold not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold not working.: Ok, so yesterday, I bought a 12-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold. When I tried it, it worked fine. But the next day, when I decided to play online, it asked me to buy a subscription despite...
  6. Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?: I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife 62169401-138c-41e5-b312-5d284d3afea3
  7. Xbox Live Gold Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Not Working: I'm a member of the preview program, not sure if this has anything to do with it. No one has answered me yet, so I have no idea. I have Gold, and not just renewed. It was renewed last year. Every...
  8. Live Gold not working!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Gold not working!: I purchased the 1 month for $1 Gold trial but when I try to get online it sends me to the purchase page again. Any Ideas? c58f8045-4b2e-4af4-886c-e0fb07324ed4
  9. Xbox Live Gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not working: When I try playing an online mode in any game I've tried my Xbox gives me a popup saying I need Xbox Live Gold to play online. I have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold and so there...
  10. Xbox 12 months gold live code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 12 months gold live code not working: Hi - I have purchased a 12 month Xbox Live subscription for my son, but each time he loads it (into xbox one) using the Redeem Code function it does not seem to recognise it is pre paid and...