Xbox Live Gold not working.

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold not working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok, so yesterday, I bought a 12-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold. When I tried it, it worked fine. But the next day, when I decided to play online,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RebelBasket7888, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Gold not working.

Ok, so yesterday, I bought a 12-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold. When I tried it, it worked fine. But the next day, when I decided to play online, it asked me to buy a subscription despite the fact I bought one yesterday. I really need help, so please
    reply if you know a solution.

:)

RebelBasket7888, Jul 28, 2019
  2. iPSK Win User

Xbox One Portugal

But the xbox live gold will work normaly right?
  3. XWolfeDaBeastX Win User

Xbox Gold Errors after Update

Nothing with Xbox Live is working. His Xbox Gold doesnt go out for the next 7 days but I cant even add another Xbox Live Gold card
  4. JOSHUASHALO Win User

I am unable to download Xbox 360 games

If you have xbox live gold and xbox game pass than it should work. If not maybe not work.
  5. mazzella Win User

raptr promotion problems

I'm assuming you're refering to this raptr promotion
    raptr.com/.../xbox-live-free-gold-subscription
    . This promotion only works if you currently have an Xbox silver account, if you're currently a gold member the promotion code won't work.
  6. JeroenBoom Win User

Console Profiles - Xbox Live Profile

Thema:

Xbox Live Gold not working.

1. Xbox Live Gold not working. - Similar Threads - Live Gold working

2. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  3. Prepaid live gold not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid live gold not working: Prepaid live gold not working. Went back to store twice where they told me to start wasting my day doing this . No error code, just goes to add another way to pay which is [Mod Removed-Profanity]...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working: My brother has Xbox Live Gold an has set my Xbox as “Home Xbox” I used to be able to play online without having to buy gold. But it suddenly stopped working. Even though my brother still has gold....
  5. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...
  6. I have two xbox ones and xbox live gold is only working on one of them

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two xbox ones and xbox live gold is only working on one of them: I have xbox live gold but its only working on one of my xboxs when it should work on both what has gone wrong please help resolve this 4da900d5-b7f9-4a14-801d-daf275a55df9
  7. XBOX LIVE GOLD not working after payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD not working after payment: I paid my xbox live gold a couple of days ago but every time I attempt to do anything that requires gold it asks me to buy it. I have tried to reset my xbox, checked it was right account, removed...
  8. How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?: [img] Just bought this baby recently, and after some problems (And wailing (And perhaps annoying you) on here) regarding the PSU, i finally got one, and it is working pretty well! And it also...
  9. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...
  10. Xbox Live Gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not working: So Ive just bought an xbox one s with a sea of thieves bundle from argos. It naturally comes with a free game pass and xbox live gold for one month. I redeemed the game pass and then went on to...