Xbox Live Gold not working

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So Ive just bought an xbox one s with a sea of thieves bundle from argos. It naturally comes with a free game pass and xbox live gold for one month. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xarosha, Aug 16, 2019.

1. xarosha
    xarosha Guest

So Ive just bought an xbox one s with a sea of thieves bundle from argos. It naturally comes with a free game pass and xbox live gold for one month. I redeemed the game pass and then went on to redeem my xbox live gold but it said that the code was expired
    and that it couldnt be redeemed. Im so confused because its only been a few hours since I’ve bought the xbox, how could this happen?

:)

xarosha, Aug 16, 2019
  2. iPSK Win User

Xbox One Portugal

But the xbox live gold will work normaly right?
  3. XWolfeDaBeastX Win User

Xbox Gold Errors after Update

Nothing with Xbox Live is working. His Xbox Gold doesnt go out for the next 7 days but I cant even add another Xbox Live Gold card
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Audio over the kinects

sharing Xbox live gold membership only works on the Xbox One. unfortunately on Xbox Live, everyone will need a gold membership to be able to talk to each other and play games together.
  5. JOSHUASHALO Win User

I am unable to download Xbox 360 games

If you have xbox live gold and xbox game pass than it should work. If not maybe not work.
  6. mazzella Win User

raptr promotion problems

I'm assuming you're refering to this raptr promotion
    raptr.com/.../xbox-live-free-gold-subscription
    . This promotion only works if you currently have an Xbox silver account, if you're currently a gold member the promotion code won't work.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold not working - Similar Threads - Live Gold working

2. Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working: Dear Microsoft I'm sorry to inform you but it seems that your two services that I pay for on a monthly bases (Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold) have stop working for me to be able to play. Now...
  3. Xbox live gold account - works on console....but on PC, 'games I own' is blank

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live gold account - works on console....but on PC, 'games I own' is blank: hi I have an xbox live gold account that works on my xbox console. I now bought a gaming PC but cannot see any games under 'games I own'. My profile is visible, I have tried rebooting etc etc....
  4. New live gold subscription not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    New live gold subscription not working: Hi, paid for live gold on thursday and can see live status but still cannot play online. Advice please?? 41c99b9c-b8c4-4f6c-8099-ba4727077517
  5. Help, my Xbox Live Gold wont work..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, my Xbox Live Gold wont work..: I bought Xbox Live Gold on my PC and now i'm trying to play RDR2 on my console, that my brother bought on his account. And It shows i have the Live Gold for 3 months, but still wont allow me to...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Share not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Share not working: hi recently i got a new xbox after my old xbox broke i used to game share with my friend for gold and some of his games but after i got my new xbox the gameshare stopped working at first i wasnt...
  7. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  8. Xbox live gold sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working: So my friend tried to share his gold with me but it wouldn't work I added his account to my xbox and he added mine to his and we both made it our home xbox on each other's account but It would not...
  9. Xbox Live Gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing not working.: I have Account1 with xbox live gold. He has the xbox set as his home xbox. Account2 doesn’t have xbox live gold. He cannot do anything that requires gold. Even though he is on the xbox with an...
  10. Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account: Hi I have XBOX Live account (Gold) registered with my work email address but I wan to move it to an existing outlook.com address that I have so I keep track of all MS services under one account....