Xbox live gold paid but not received

Discus and support Xbox live gold paid but not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today I received the message from paypal of the transaction but once the recurring billing was deactivated I could not find the active subscription on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gabriele274, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Gabriele274
    Gabriele274 Guest

:)

Gabriele274, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Hi Gabriele274,

Sometimes restarting your Xbox works too. Just hold the Xbox button on your Xbox for 10 seconds.

You can check your subscription status on your Xbox:

To see your subscriptions and find the latest offers:

1. Press Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
    2. Choose a subscription you want to manage, and then select
    3. Manage.
    To request a refund here the link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund.
  3. RubbyDubby Win User

Hey Gabriele,

I can safely say I have experienced this same issue you’re describing. Please remove your profile off your console (it can be done by going into settings > account > remove account and then clicking on your profile. After this is done, restart your console.

Next, add your profile back into the console by clicking the Xbox button, going to the sign in page and clicking ‘add new’. If this doesn’t work please do not hesitate to contact Xbox Support.
  4. pr1malg3ar Win User

Gold paid but not received

Check with Xbox support about billing. You can always see what transactions have been processed through your account at microsoft.com then logging in,
  5. Striker058383 Win User

Gold paid but not received

Check with Xbox support about billing. You can always see what transactions have been processed through your account at microsoft.com then logging in,
    I see both of the transactions on my account. But after each transaction, i have got only 200 of gold, but not the amount I paid for.

How do I contact the Xbox support?
  6. VinnieVenereal Win User

Purchased 3 months of Live Gold last night, but my account is still set to "free member"

I'm having the same issue, paid for another year of gold last night at about 10:30pm EST, received an email telling me my credit card was charged, and yet xbox live is still telling me I'm a "free member" instead of gold.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold paid but not received - Similar Threads - live gold paid

2. Xbox live gold (paid but not paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold (paid but not paid): I recently had a transaction on my paypal appear to go through my bank. unfortunately i had insufficient funds to pay for the transaction and was hit with a fee from my bank. i cancelled the...
  3. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Üyeliği ödemesini yaptığım halde aktif değil [Translation - I paid for an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Üyeliği ödemesini yaptığım halde aktif değil [Translation - I paid for an...: Xbox live gold üyeliğimin süresi dolduğu bildirimi geldi ve anında ödememi yaptım lakin gold üyeliğim hala aktif hale gelmedi kredi kartımdan da 59 liranın çekildiğinin bankam da onayladı.Lütfen...
  5. Pagué Xbox live gold pero recibí el servicio a medias (I paid Xbox live gold but I received...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagué Xbox live gold pero recibí el servicio a medias (I paid Xbox live gold but I received...: Pagué la Suscripción de 20 pesos por mes de Xbox Live Gold, y no recibí el servicio completo, puedo acceder a juegos de Games with gold pero no puedo jugar en línea ni hacer Grupos Juego En Xbox...
  6. My Xbox live gold is over but I paid for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live gold is over but I paid for it: 24 december, I tried to buy xbox live gold with a credit card and I had not enough money on it. So next day, I decided to buy 1 year gold with a code and it worked but on my payments it still...
  7. I paid Xbox Live Gold but it does not work anyway

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid Xbox Live Gold but it does not work anyway: Split from this thread. i have the same problem... i paid GOLD subscription but still in fifa and in nhl says that i dont have gold subscription... �� 2039e26e-c321-43d3-8807-205efc1077e9
  8. have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games: hey! I have a xbox 1 s I have paid for the xbox gold membership for a month for rs699 today but when ever I try to play fortnite its coming xbox gold membership needed but why shud I pay...
  9. Xbox Gold Live Pre-Paid Card Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Live Pre-Paid Card Problem: Hello Gamers, I have a problem and would like some assistance to any who are willing to spear me your time and words. I went to GameStop and bought a 3 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. And...
  10. Xbox Live Gold membership paid up, but saying we're not members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership paid up, but saying we're not members: Hello We bought xbox live gold in January 2018 and due to renew in Jan 2019. As of the last few days the xbox is telling us that we need to renew, but my account shows our membership is...