Xbox live gold payment pending

Discus and support Xbox live gold payment pending in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My xbox live gold payment still says its pending rather than completed. The payment should have been taken 2 weeks ago. What can I do to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JonnyLlo, Mar 14, 2019.

1. JonnyLlo
    JonnyLlo Guest

My xbox live gold payment still says its pending rather than completed. The payment should have been taken 2 weeks ago. What can I do to fix this?

:)

JonnyLlo, Mar 14, 2019
  2. JoelHansen Win User

Hi,

I think you need to update your billing information.

Read some more here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-membership-pending-payment/414f13df-45c0-4cdd-9f05-1e0b59357cd8
  3. AnemicWhistle03 Win User

wait some days, and if is still pending contact support
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Did you purchase the Xbox Live with a Credit Card or Microsoft Currency?
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Jonny,

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Generally, I would say that the easiest way to check up on this is to contact
    customer support
    directly, they should have some info on what's going on and if this would affect your account in any way.

When you get a chance, get with them and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. HassanB Win User

question about removing payment option on xbox live.

Hello,

You wouldn't be able to remove the payment method due to their being a pending transaction associated with that payment method. If you wish to remove this payment method you'd need to contact Microsoft Store support first and cancel your preorder so the pending
    transaction is released on the account.

If this payment method is also attached to your Xbox LIVE Gold subscription you'd need to turn off automatic renewal and wait for that subscription to end before you're able to take the card off of the account.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold payment pending - Similar Threads - live gold payment

2. Xbox Live Gold Pay-Pal Payment Isn't Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Pay-Pal Payment Isn't Working: I'm trying to subscribe to a 12-Month Xbox Live Subscription using my Pay-Pal as payment because my 3-month subscription ends today, but it keeps coming up with the error "PUR-ProcessorDeclined"...
  3. Xbox Live Gold is 'past-due' for payment, however I don't want to repurchase it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold is 'past-due' for payment, however I don't want to repurchase it.: Xbox Live Gold is 'past-due', because I hadn't the money to pay for it, so it wasn't automatically repurchased. I now have money to add to my bank account, so i can renew it, but I don't want to....
  4. Xbox Live Gold auto-renewal deactivated, gold is gone yet the payment has gone through.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold auto-renewal deactivated, gold is gone yet the payment has gone through.: Hello, Today I got a message on my Paypal that the auto renewal payment for 3 months xbox live gold went through, I was like okay I must have forgotten to turn it off. So I went to turn it off on...
  5. Zaplacení Xboxu live gold (Mod Translation: Payment of Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zaplacení Xboxu live gold (Mod Translation: Payment of Xbox Live Gold): Zdravim 2.12 mi skončil xbox live gold no a jako kazdy mesic se obnovoval ale dosli mi penize a tak mi to ted pise ze microsoft ucet need attention ze mi zamitli platbu a ze ucet je suspenzovan...
  6. Payment suspension xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment suspension xbox live gold: i have a problem with my renoved suscribed in Xbox live gold, i want to buy gold but supposedly there's a debt of $339 i can't have this debt because is a error, so please i need help. other type...
  7. Xbox live gold payment method

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold payment method: So I bought 100 Reais to renew my xbox live gold who are with 40% off so that is R$89,40 but i can't pay [img] [img] bea2ae9f-f06e-43d4-a16c-d8e2a9469f2c
  8. Pago de xbox live gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold Payment]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago de xbox live gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold Payment]: Porque no puedo pagar mi xbox live Gold con mi tarjeta? Dice que no es valida. Tambien intente pagar con tarjetas de regalo y tampoco se puede. Translate: Why can't I pay for my Xbox Live...
  9. Problème de paiement xbox live gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold Payment problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de paiement xbox live gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold Payment problem]: Bonjour aujourd’hui j’ai essayer de m’abonner au xbox live gold en payant jai recu un message d’erreur disant « Contacter le support technique microsoft nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre paiement...
  10. Problemy z płatnością za xbox live gold przez saldo konta xbox / Problems with payment for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemy z płatnością za xbox live gold przez saldo konta xbox / Problems with payment for ...: Witam mam problem z zapłaceniem za subskrypcję xbox live gold. Kupiłem dziś kartę przedpłaconą i dodałem ją do salda konta microsoft ale mimo nie mogę za nią zapłacić poprzez saldo konta. Hello,...