XBOX Live Gold Portugal

Discus and support XBOX Live Gold Portugal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I enter my account profile (in PC) it says Gold isn't supported in my region. Is there a problem with Gold in Portugal?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ruivascobraga, Feb 18, 2014.

1. XBOX Live Gold Portugal

When I enter my account profile (in PC) it says Gold isn't supported in my region. Is there a problem with Gold in Portugal?

:)

ruivascobraga, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Xbox Live gold free Portugal

Bacause could exist some kind of schedule about that I don't know, that's why I asked this question

Azuldimeter PT, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Xbox Live gold free Portugal

That wasn't what I asked... i know that Portugal already has Xbox Live gold because I'm a subscriber. ..

I want to know when they will provide a free weekend for non subscribers

Azuldimeter PT, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Azuldimeter PT Win User

Xbox Live gold free Portugal

Bacause could exist some kind of schedule about that I don't know, that's why I asked this question
  5. Azuldimeter PT Win User

That wasn't what I asked... i know that Portugal already has Xbox Live gold because I'm a subscriber. ..

I want to know when they will provide a free weekend for non subscribers
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Portugal is an xbox live supported country already.
  7. BongKaos Win User

The schedule is the same in Portugal as every other place in the world........ Why the need for a free weekend as a subscriber??? YOUR question is flawed........
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

There is no schedule. The next free gold weekend will be when MS announces one
Thema:

XBOX Live Gold Portugal

1. XBOX Live Gold Portugal - Similar Threads - Live Gold Portugal

2. Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox Live Gold: If I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I buy a certain amount of Gold (say, 6 months), does the Gold get upgraded to Ultimate? Or is that only if I already have Gold and THEN get Ultimate?...
  3. I can't download my Xbox/360 games through Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download my Xbox/360 games through Xbox Live Gold: Whenever I try to download a Xbox/360 game it just give me an error saying that my account can't make this kind of purchase. Is there any way I could resolve this issue?...
  4. Xbox live gold For Bought Physical games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold For Bought Physical games: So I have this problem, I want to play a game that requires a disc, it was bought from a video game shop and the game is for xbox, so, I turn the game on and press "a" to start loading it and then...
  5. My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!: I'm wondering why this happens. Is this a normal thing? My friends don't have this problem. I don't know why this happens. Can I please have some help? 00bb5ad1-754e-4673-bf3f-76063067acb8
  6. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  7. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games: So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i...
  8. free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live: So I downloaded this free star wars battlefront game for the month of february, 2020, but the multiplayer will not sign in when I select the option from the game's menu. (I'm usually signed in on...
  9. XBox live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox live Gold: I redeemed a code for XBox live gold on the 31st of January for 12 Months but now it seems to be gone, i cant find it in my Subscriptions and i dont know what to do now so im asking for help...
  10. Xbox Live gold free Portugal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gold free Portugal: Hello Does anybody knows when they will unlock the Live gold again here in Portugal? I'm have a gold subscription and I have some friends that want to try too. 79c1a9c9-4179-4aa4-876c-8ccbb3dd26d4