Xbox live gold prices in Turkey

Discus and support Xbox live gold prices in Turkey in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello there. about 1 week on live gold membership prices in Turkey I told all communication channels that the most expensive prices in the world. One... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GökalpC, Dec 27, 2018.

1. GökalpC
    GökalpC Guest

Hello there. about 1 week on live gold membership prices in Turkey I told all communication channels that the most expensive prices in the world. One year subscription 82.57 $ usd. In Turkey 1 month minimum fee is 300 $ usd. Turkey is a poor country. This
    is obvious. Why microsoft offers us the most expensive prices. This is not fair. I condemn microsoft for these prices. I hope to set a fair pricing policy as soon as possible.

:)

GökalpC, Dec 27, 2018
  2. denis97g Win User

it's not entirely microsoft fault for that price.
  3. GökalpC Win User

Yeah it's true but most of it microsoft fault. Yearly price 82.57$ this is very huge number for a membership.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

XBOX ONE GAMES OFFİCAL TURKEY PRİCE ? AND CONSOLE PRİCE ?

The Xbox one is not being released in Turkey at launch.The price is 499.99 euro's/£449.99 if you wanted to import one but the live features probably wont be available or very limited in your country if you did.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox Store Turkey Price

You can also share your idea here: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  6. Dysruptz Win User

Xbox Store Turkey Price

We can’t help with store prices here as that isn’t determined by support. It is a problem and hopefully this will be changed in the future.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold prices in Turkey - Similar Threads - live gold prices

2. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  3. Xbox Live Gold Pricing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Pricing: I went to the shops today and noticed that in all the shops that sells Xbox Live Gold, the price has gone up by £10. Having 12 month subscription of Gold for £40 was expensive enough, why has the...
  4. 1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...: Anyone purchasing the 3 months 1/2 price gold (UK) 1000 apex coins the link was broken and charged you the full price. problem is many advocates are unaware of the offer but I have had luck with...
  5. Suspension of comms = xbox live gold reduced price?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of comms = xbox live gold reduced price?: We just subscribed to xbox gold, and recieved a suspension on the same day. What have others done in this situation? d1984ffb-7971-43d5-b471-2aa2296ce472
  6. I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...: Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where...
  7. Selling an Xbox Live Gold Subscription 20$(25$ original price)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Selling an Xbox Live Gold Subscription 20$(25$ original price): So basically I accidently bought an Xbox Gol subscription for like 25 dollars so I’m like selling it for 5 dollars off. You can email me at [Mod Removed] for any questions. Have a good day. :)...
  8. Xbox Live Gold price is misleading and deceptive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold price is misleading and deceptive: Microsoft bills customers $79.95 for 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, significantly higher than the current advertised price of $53.00. This is misleading and in contravention of the Fair Trading...
  9. Xbox live gold pricing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold pricing: Hi, I recently bought an xbox one x and wanted to get gold, but the price is absolutely catastrophic, in the UK it is £34.99 for 12 months in Sweden it is £55 for 12 months, in the UK it is 25%...
  10. Canadian Xbox Live Gold Price Increased?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canadian Xbox Live Gold Price Increased?!: So a few might not know that Microsoft, about a 6 months ago increased the price of Xbox Live by 10 dollars and I and many others are annoyed by this! Damn If it isn't hard enough to comprehend...