XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

Discus and support XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BabyMonsterTom, Sep 10, 2019.

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

Hello,

Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025

I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't find the game...

Thx for your help

:)

BabyMonsterTom, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game - Similar Threads - LIVE GOLD Problem

2. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox live gold problem: when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that...
  3. Tengo un problema con un codigo de 14 dias live gold [Translate] I have a problem with a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo un problema con un codigo de 14 dias live gold [Translate] I have a problem with a...: Aller compre un codigo de 14 dias de live gold xbox360 y la solpresa que cuando fui a introducir el codigo para canjearlo me pone que ya a sido canjeado y se lo comente por mensaje a un tecnico de...
  4. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  5. Problem with Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold: My son has a subscription to Xbox Live Gold (I checked the subscription status and we're current - last payment was on June 2nd) But when he tries to join a party or join a party he gets sent to...
  6. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  7. Problem with live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with live gold: Hi . I get live gold every 3 or 1 month but this time when i loaded money in my account i was paying for live gold it said you had failed payment in the past and it doesn't let me buy more live...
  8. Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...: Les queria preguntar por un problema de xbox live gold. Lo que paso fue que un dia despues de comprar y canjear el gold mi xbox one dejo de funcionar y ahora un mes despues que ya esta arreglado...
  9. Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold problem: My girlfriend's 12 month Xbox live gold account is active and is only few months old, but it says account is not allowed to play on Xbox live. And ideas any? Thank you in advance...
  10. Xbox live gold code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold code problem: I bought a code on xbox live gold on g2a. after I enter the code, I get something like this: ,,Check the instructions that came with your code. You could need to redeem it on a different web...