XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

Discus and support XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BabyMonsterTom, Sep 10, 2019.

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

Hello,

Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025

I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't find the game...

Thx for your help

:)

BabyMonsterTom, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game - Similar Threads - LIVE GOLD Problem

2. Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold [Xbox live gold purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold [Xbox live gold purchase problem]: Witam. Mam problem z kupienie xbox live gold kupilem synowi karte przedpłaconom i wpłacił sobie na konto Microsoft i nie można nic kupić Pisze że jest potrzebna zgoda rodzica . A jak się...
  3. Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold: Witam. Mam problem z kupienie xbox live gold kupilem synowi karte przedpłaconom i wpłacił sobie na konto Microsoft i nie można nic kupić Pisze że jest potrzebna zgoda rodzica . A jak się...
  4. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  5. Problema al intentar suscribirme a Xbox live gold[Problem trying to subscribe to Xbox live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema al intentar suscribirme a Xbox live gold[Problem trying to subscribe to Xbox live...: Hace poco me aparecio una oferta en la que puedo comprar un mes de xbox live gold por 10 pesos pero al intentar conprar la oferta me aparece un error [Translation - Recently an offer appeared in...
  6. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox live gold problem: when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that...
  7. Tengo un problema con un codigo de 14 dias live gold [Translate] I have a problem with a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo un problema con un codigo de 14 dias live gold [Translate] I have a problem with a...: Aller compre un codigo de 14 dias de live gold xbox360 y la solpresa que cuando fui a introducir el codigo para canjearlo me pone que ya a sido canjeado y se lo comente por mensaje a un tecnico de...
  8. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  9. Problem with Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold: My son has a subscription to Xbox Live Gold (I checked the subscription status and we're current - last payment was on June 2nd) But when he tries to join a party or join a party he gets sent to...
  10. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...