Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

Discus and support Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by juankir121, Apr 21, 2019.

1. juankir121
    juankir121 Guest

Good afternon

The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i try to buy it, it keeps telling me that i need a way to pay the rest but i
    just want to buy the 1 month promotion and thats all.

Thank you

Juan

:)

juankir121, Apr 21, 2019
  2. ll MoonClaw ll Win User

Live and game pass cannot be bought with gift cards or account balances, only debit/credit cards. This is A, to insure that you have a way to keep up with the subscription and B you are old enough to subscribe.
  3. juankir121 Win User

So there's no way to buy it without having enough money for the next renewal?
  4. Smwutches Win User

You have to have enough in your account for the next renewal as well in order to use your Microsoft account balance, even though you can still turn off auto-renewal after purchase.
  5. 춘실안 Win User

You have to have enough in your account for the next renewal as well in order to use your Microsoft account balance, even though you can still turn off auto-renewal after purchase.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Live and game pass cannot be bought with gift cards or account balances, only debit/credit cards. This is A, to insure that you have a way to keep up with the subscription and B you are old enough to subscribe.
    Actually you can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase subscriptions.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00) - Similar Threads - live gold promotion

2. Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion): Comprei Live Gold no mês de Abril, onde teve a promoção de 1000 moedas Apex Legends, que até agora não recebi maiores informações de como resgatar. Translation: I bought Live Gold in April,...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  4. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  5. Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold: I got the surprise auto-renewal on my Gold subscription this morning. I remember in the past there have been loyalty discounts on Gold. Do they still exist? Being charged the full $60 when there...
  6. Promoção Apex / Xbox Live gold[Apex Promotion / Xbox Live gold]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Apex / Xbox Live gold[Apex Promotion / Xbox Live gold]: Estou com problema em uma promoção do Apex, assinei Xbox Live Gold para ganhar as 1000 moedas apex, e não ganhei essas moedas, não ganhei o código para resgatar as moedas do jogo, já contatei o...
  7. Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion: Sorry for bad English, I'm using Google translator. Hello, I purchased the Xbox Live Gold subscription for 3 months, and on the promotion it was written that I would win 1000 Apex Coins. I would...
  8. Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex: Ola! Eu acabei de compra live gold por causa da promoção de moedas no Apex 1000 .. porem essas moedas não veio oque que eu faço para télas!? [Translate by Mod] Hello! I just bought live gold...
  9. Xbox live gold apex promotional offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold apex promotional offer: I recently bought the 3 month xbox live promotion that gave you 3 months of gold and 1000 apex credits for apex legends for £1. I bought it yesterday but i haven't received my code yet. Any help?...
  10. FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION: I bought the promotion for 1000 vbucks and 3 months live gold but still did not get my vbucks. Please help me with this and give my vbucks. 1f3f98d7-f21a-414e-9012-a4ff592977d9