xbox live gold purchese

Discus and support xbox live gold purchese in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi im here because i bought xbox live gold with a gift card and it didn't give it to me and i had the right code and everything and then after i bougth... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by cosmiccastle224, Sep 16, 2019.

1. xbox live gold purchese

hi im here because i bought xbox live gold with a gift card and it didn't give it to me and i had the right code and everything and then after i bougth that i bought some other thing for my games but it bought the other things and i didnt buy my xbox live
    i bought it for a month and i didnt give it to me can u help me

:)

cosmiccastle224, Sep 16, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox live gold purchese

Hi there cosmiccastle224,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a transaction on your Microsoft Account. If you purchased a content or redeemed on your account, please take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the purchase.

If the problem persists, contact Customer Support
    for further assistance. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have any tools for billing or subscription issues.

Give that a try and hope it helps.
  3. ArtisteMite68 Win User

The Crew tells me to buy it.

you still need gold to play games with gold even after purchesing
  4. James Murphy_900 Win User

adding new windows live id's to existing gamertags for family package

Dudes Are you all that bad... He/She is asking how to add acccounts to the Family Gold Pack he/she has purchesed.
  5. Razzackhome Win User

Minecraft XBO DLC Issues

oh yaah btw

i purchesed minecraft on my other account and found the purchese offer there...im just using this profile to message
  6. Danger Floof Win User

Mortal Kombat Season Pass

If you paid you are stuck with it, no refunds for items purchesed on live. It give you multi warning befor buying any item.
Thema:

xbox live gold purchese

1. xbox live gold purchese - Similar Threads - live gold purchese

2. Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold...: No dia 24 de junho eu assinei a Xbox Live Gold, na mesma hora eu atualizei para a Game Pass Ultimate, gostaria de saber se eu receberei o extorno do valor da live gold, já que eu nem cheguei a...
  3. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  4. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  5. Live Gold subscription by voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold subscription by voucher: Hi there, I have over £10 balance to my Microsoft Account Balance ; I'm planning to buy one month Live Gold subscription (£6.99) and I don't want to give a "backup" payment option. It looks like...
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: For some reason, every time i try to buy xbox live gold it always says "oops try again later" d28606e2-8f5f-4253-95df-e1c72971bf66
  7. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold: Ola a todos estou com dificuldade em assinar live Gold eu resgatei código mas no lugar errado em vez de ser na parte onde tem as opções de live Gold mas tenho 30 reais de crédito e na opção de...
  8. Xbox live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold: Mein Xbox live Gold ist gestern abgelaufen obwohl ich mir im April diesen Jahres erst für ein Jahr gekauft hab. [Translation - My Xbox live gold expired yesterday although I bought it in April...
  9. Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I just bought an Xbox S all digital. It came with a one month Xbox Live Gold subscription. This pass seems to only give like 3 games? I thought it was supposed to be 100+ I guess I need a...
  10. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold: I can not buy xbox live gold!! df9de1be-cdb0-45cf-ae48-65be8a971e3a