xbox live gold purchese

Discus and support xbox live gold purchese in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi im here because i bought xbox live gold with a gift card and it didn't give it to me and i had the right code and everything and then after i bougth... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by cosmiccastle224, Sep 16, 2019.

1. xbox live gold purchese

hi im here because i bought xbox live gold with a gift card and it didn't give it to me and i had the right code and everything and then after i bougth that i bought some other thing for my games but it bought the other things and i didnt buy my xbox live
    i bought it for a month and i didnt give it to me can u help me

:)

cosmiccastle224, Sep 16, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox live gold purchese

Hi there cosmiccastle224,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a transaction on your Microsoft Account. If you purchased a content or redeemed on your account, please take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the purchase.

If the problem persists, contact Customer Support
    for further assistance. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have any tools for billing or subscription issues.

Give that a try and hope it helps.
  3. ArtisteMite68 Win User

The Crew tells me to buy it.

you still need gold to play games with gold even after purchesing
  4. James Murphy_900 Win User

adding new windows live id's to existing gamertags for family package

Dudes Are you all that bad... He/She is asking how to add acccounts to the Family Gold Pack he/she has purchesed.
  5. Razzackhome Win User

Minecraft XBO DLC Issues

oh yaah btw

i purchesed minecraft on my other account and found the purchese offer there...im just using this profile to message
  6. Danger Floof Win User

Mortal Kombat Season Pass

If you paid you are stuck with it, no refunds for items purchesed on live. It give you multi warning befor buying any item.
Thema:

xbox live gold purchese

1. xbox live gold purchese - Similar Threads - live gold purchese

2. Xbox gold live problem and im on ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox gold live problem and im on ios: Hi i play on ios in minecraft when i ever join any server it says i need xbox live gold (i dont have console or pc)and i cant play any server i just can join worlds how can i fix this...
  3. Xbox live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold: Hola! No consigo descargar el juego que esta gratis con el gold! Segun busque es por bloqueo regional! Alguien sabe que puedo hacer? [Translation-Hi! I can't download the game that is free with...
  4. Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]: Vine al reino unido y soy de chile. siempre compro codigos de x box live gold a un amigo. Si le compro a el estando aca en reino unido tiene que ser un codigo de mi pais como lo hago siempre? O...
  5. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  6. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  7. No puedo ingresar tarjeta Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo ingresar tarjeta Xbox live gold: Buenas tardes quiero presentar un problema ya que cuando quiero ingresar un codigo de xbox live en mi Xbox360 me aparece error(error al ingresar codigo introduce un codigo valido) y no tengo...
  8. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: i have an xbox from usa i live in pakistan and i have set its region to united states if i buy an xbox live gold card for 12 months would it work or would i just waste my money...
  9. Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left: Son's Xbox live gold membership is gone/missing from his subscriptions. No luck trying to use chat or calling Microsoft. Any ideas or help??? 3fb74c6e-f7d1-4cff-8715-4327fe06355b
  10. Xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold subscription: Ok so i bought the ultimate game pass that comes with the like exta month of xbox live gold but previously i had the year for the gold now that i cancled the game pass its saying my year gold got...