Xbox live gold question

Discus and support Xbox live gold question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i get xbox live without subscription? I really want xbox live and i havent had it in a while and i usually just get the prepaid card codes. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TryhardRomas, Mar 21, 2020.

1. TryhardRomas
    TryhardRomas Guest

Xbox live gold question

Can i get xbox live without subscription? I really want xbox live and i havent had it in a while and i usually just get the prepaid card codes. But because of the outbreak i havent had the time to go to the store and since most stores are closed im out of
    options. I just want to ask if i cant get xbox live digitally but not with the subscription. People will think i am talking about the fake code generators but im not. I am talking about legally getting xbox live gold without the subscription. Please respond
    and thanks for reading this.

:)

TryhardRomas, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox live Gold

Hello Julen,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your question about Xbox Live Gold, Yes, when you are a part of the Xbox Live Gold subscription, you will get discounts on certain games that are on discount for that month or week. If you buy a game
    on discount while you have gold and then cancel your gold you will still own that game.

For more info on Xbox Live Gold, please view this
    Xbox Live Gold FAQ.

At this time, since there are no other resolutions to your questions we will be locking this thread. If at any time you have any further questions please feel free to create a new thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. TUGGAMIPPUDDING Win User

complatent

I've got another question for you as well. Does an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription last after you've bought or only during Xbox LIVE Gold is still active?
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

CONTA EXCLUIDA [Account deleted.]

You can buy Xbox Live Gold here:
    https://www.xbox.com/live/gold

You can also find trials in select games and console bundles.

If you have a question not related to that please make your question more clear as I did not understand that.
  5. Golden Subz Win User

Xbox live gold 12

Could you be more specific about your question ? Here is a bit of info about xbox live gold. If you have any further question please reply. As an Xbox Live Gold Member,
    you get the most advanced multiplayer, bonus games, and exclusive member discounts in Microsoft Store. With Xbox Live Gold, you can stay connected with friends, family, and Xbox
    Live
    members around the world. Additional subscriptions and requirements apply for some Xbox Live Gold features.
  6. atreeherder Win User

XBOX LIVE ADDING PLAYERS

Hi Squire, couple of questions

Does your son have a Xbox Live Gold account?

Has he added any friends who also have Xbox Live Gold accounts?
Thema:

Xbox live gold question

1. Xbox live gold question - Similar Threads - live gold question

2. Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read: Hi All, first post here so be gentle. I have just acquired a 3rd Xbox One S in my home, and we have one Xbox Live Gold membership. I am not trying to get all 3 Xbox's online at the same...
  3. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  4. Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...: I'm not sold on paying Microsoft $1 to "upgrade" to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if that means I'll be giving up all of the time I have on Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold except for what...
  5. More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions: Hi There I have purchased a 2nd Xbox Console. Original Console = Console A New Console = Console B On Console A I have XBox Live Gold. I would like my Adult child to be able to play games...
  6. Xbox LIVE Gold Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Gold Questions: Hi all, Quick questions for Xbox LIVE Gold: 1) Games with Gold. If your Gold Membership expires and you do not renew, can you continue to play the Games with Gold you downloaded like when the...
  7. Live Gold (2 questions)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold (2 questions): Q #1 - I plan to buy an XOne for my son tomorrow. Can we share my Live Gold account and if so how, or do I have to pay for two separate subscriptions? #2 - I've noticed some games vanishing from...
  8. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  9. xbox live gold question

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold question: Hi my sons have a xbox one console each and I currently pay for two subscriptions per month for both of them to access xbox live gold, surely there is a cheaper way, do you think I could buy gold...
  10. Xbox live gold question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold question: Hi I currently have the XL Gold membership under my gamer tag/user. I was wondering anyway that I can add my kids gamertag/user as a sub account and they can access XL Gold using their own...