Xbox Live Gold Redeem Code didnt work!

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Redeem Code didnt work! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I typed the redeem code and pressed countinue then i pressed redeem code then it started to load but my xbox gliched and freezed. I waited like 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FabelousBurger, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Xbox Live Gold Redeem Code didnt work!

So I typed the redeem code and pressed countinue then i pressed redeem code then it started to load but my xbox gliched and freezed. I waited like 3 min but nothing happened then i turned it off and on but I didnt had Gold membership and when i typed that
    code again it said that it already has been used. what to do now ? can i somehow get Gold membership on?

:)

FabelousBurger, Feb 8, 2014
  2. idrr
    idrr Guest
    xbl code pls

hi

can anyone please give me xbox live gold redeem code and thanks very very much

idrr, Feb 8, 2014
  3. xbl code pls

post your email and I will send you a 3 month code

LamaBraveheart, Feb 8, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Is it a 2 day or 14 day code? If so try the game you purchased it with online

FYI those codes do not make you gold

Only temporary multiplayer access with no app support

ngocphi, Feb 8, 2014
  5. fungkatsuki Win User

I'm having issues in redeeming codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 when I bought GOW 4 Ultimate Edition Version.

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that the problem has been resolved! instead of going to your account and then redeem code or redeem your code in xbox live console, you have to go to xbox.com then sign in, go to the game section then in the game section tab,
    there will be a drop list, select redeem code and put it in then it worked. Because going through different sections to redeem a code caused the issue. I didnt needed to change region to make it work. please note by changing region, you will lose your gold
    membership but it will be transferred but could lose gold opportunity.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Is it a 2 day or 14 day code? If so try the game you purchased it with online

FYI those codes do not make you gold

Only temporary multiplayer access with no app support
  7. FedericoLeon Win User

Xbox Live Code error Xbos-0x80169CF9

I don't know if anyone else already posted the solution to this, but a friend had the same issue with the same error. The problem was, he was trying to redeem a code over a trial gold. Live Gold and Gold Trial, doesn't mix up, that's why the solution is
    to let the gold subsciption end and then redeem the code. So if you have a Live Gold and try to redeem a Trial code (like the one included with the xbox) or the other way around, it won't work.
  8. shaquillexp3 Win User

Redeeming a previously used code - Xbox one

seejust the other day i redeem a code and it didnt work but it worked for the xbox360 but i redeem it on a xbox one on my xbox one and it is a xbox one code. what should i do microsoft? i need help with my code.
  9. Eduard0 Bent0 Win User

cant redeem points code!!!

I'm having trouble redeeming Xbox Live Gold 12 months. Returns the code: 801613c9. I've tried with 2 Xbox Live Gold Pre-Paid and did not work, always returns the same error.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Redeem Code didnt work! - Similar Threads - Live Gold Redeem

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  4. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  5. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  6. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  7. Redeem code live gold bonus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code live gold bonus: Hi everyone. I have a live gold bonus code to redeem up to 06-30-2019, but I just renewed the live gold for 1 year. My question is if I redeem the bonus code it will overwrite my one year...
  8. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  9. i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold

in XBoX on Mobile
    i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold: i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold 140783e8-71c6-44fe-88ce-480067cf6c8e
  10. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...