xbox live gold renew

Discus and support xbox live gold renew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need to renew my live gold. i paid yesterday with my card automaticly for 3 month. need to renew status or bring money back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DAN212, Sep 2, 2019.

1. DAN212
    DAN212 Guest

xbox live gold renew

need to renew my live gold. i paid yesterday with my card automaticly for 3 month. need to renew status or bring money back

:)

DAN212, Sep 2, 2019
  2. andreevkms Win User

Проблема с кредиткой

3. airmattdog Win User

How do I cancel my xbox music pass

4. david35283 Win User

Parental Approval Required !?

5. VibroPlex Win User

Can't accept terms of use, parent email does not exist...

6. x Purely Evil x Win User

gamerscore

Thema:

xbox live gold renew

1. xbox live gold renew - Similar Threads - live gold renew

2. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  3. Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold: Hi, I had to renew my Bank card. I was successful and I received the following message: "Your subscription was successfully charged on Sunday, August 25, 2019. Your recurring billing is...
  4. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  5. I can't renew my X box live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my X box live Gold: Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help. 4cc934a5-58cc-468d-9481-e232bc3685b2
  6. Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal: When you create an Xbox account, does it assume you want auto-renewable? I barely play my xbox (let alone with other people) so there's no reason to (and I don't remember) setting up auto-renewal....
  7. Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...: Het Xbox Live Gold abonnement van mijn zoon is afgelopen en nu kreeg hij een aanbieding te zien op de Xbox om het tegen korting te verlengen. Als hij dit wil kopen krijgt hij de melding: 'Je...
  8. renew xbox live gold in different country

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    renew xbox live gold in different country: Hello, I changed country, last month I changed my new country on my console and then my account, and I also updated the billing address for the new country. On the same day I was unable to change...
  9. non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]: quando vado su xbox e vado a rinnovare con i miei crediti di Microsoft e faccio sottoscrivi mi viene un messaggio dove ti dice che devo correggere un errore su il mio account ma non so come si...
  10. Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?: When I went to sign into my account, it prompted me to update my email. When I went to do this, it asked for a code sent to my email, which no longer exists. As I went to change my email, I was...