Xbox live gold service

Discus and support Xbox live gold service in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i go to play online it says i need to buy a subscription.i have a 12 month subscription paid in December stopped working the evening of march 28... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SIDSAVAGE, Mar 31, 2019.

1. SIDSAVAGE
    SIDSAVAGE Guest

Xbox live gold service

When i go to play online it says i need to buy a subscription.i have a 12 month subscription paid in December stopped working the evening of march 28

:)

SIDSAVAGE, Mar 31, 2019
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Singapore Xbox in China?

Xbox Live is an online multiplayer gaming and digital media delivery service created and operated by Microsoft. The Xbox Live service is available as both a free and subscription-based service, known as Xbox Live Free and Xbox Live Gold respectively, with
    most features such as online gaming restricted to the Gold service
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live vs Xbox live acct vs Xbox live gold vs Xbox live membership

Hi DaedalPopcorn48. I know what you mean, sometimes they can be confusing. Anyway here is my take on it.

Xbox Live - it's the service you use when you log into your account. Doesn't matter if you have the free service or the paid gold subscription, everyone can access Xbox Live.

Xbox Live Account - That's the account you make the first time you use the service.

Xbox Live Membership - That's the membership you are given when you join the service, whether free or gold.

Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Live Subscription - This is the paid service to allow you to use multiplayer, get deals with gold and free games with gold each month. This also includes party chat and a few more perks that you get with gold.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Xbox live vs Xbox live acct vs Xbox live gold vs Xbox live membership

Hi DaedalPopcorn48. I know what you mean, sometimes they can be confusing. Anyway here is my take on it.

Xbox Live - it's the service you use when you log into your account. Doesn't matter if you have the free service or the paid gold subscription, everyone can access Xbox Live.

Xbox Live Account - That's the account you make the first time you use the service.

Xbox Live Membership - That's the membership you are given when you join the service, whether free or gold.

Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Live Subscription - This is the paid service to allow you to use multiplayer, get deals with gold and free games with gold each month. This also includes party chat and a few more perks that you get with gold.
    Thank for this. I was always wondering the difference too.
  6. NosyCascade170 Win User

Upgraded to gold but still can't use the service

After a few hours live service has been restored, now I'm gold and xbox can connect normally to all the live services, it seems that was due to a problem with either xbox live or billing services.
Thema:

Xbox live gold service

1. Xbox live gold service - Similar Threads - live gold service

2. Problème Alerte de service + xbox live + gold FR/ENG

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème Alerte de service + xbox live + gold FR/ENG: Bonjour, j'ai un problème sur ma xbox 360 du moins plusieurs. Le premier étant que je n'arrive pas me connecter au xbox live alors que lorsque je fais le tester ma connexion, on m’écrit clairement...
  3. After activation new Xbox Live Gold Code no Service for the cash!

in XBoX on Consoles
    After activation new Xbox Live Gold Code no Service for the cash!: Hi Guys, my Trouble is, that I activate a new code to extend my Membership in xbox live gold. When i write in the code everything was ok, but after the Confirm of the Code, there was a popup for...
  4. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  5. Live Gold Service Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Service Issue: Hi, my son has an active live gold subscription (active for months and runs to Mar 19) however he keeps getting a message saying that he needs to purchase live gold to play Sea of Thieves or...
  6. Live Gold and Game Pass, why we have to pay for 2 services when it should be "ONE"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold and Game Pass, why we have to pay for 2 services when it should be "ONE": Good afternoon folks, I came here because I'm totally disappointed with Microsoft, first of all, we must pay each year for Gold to be able to play any multiplayer online games, that is already...
  7. Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!!: my boyfriend's Xbox One has his debit card on three different gamertags and has been charged simultaneously on all of those accounts for 3 months on different dates for Xbox Live Gold monthly...
  8. Have my XBOX gold live service for all axccounts on my XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have my XBOX gold live service for all axccounts on my XBOX: Hi, We updated our XBOX live gold service yesterday, but we did do this under my own account. Now other accounts on our XBOX cannot use the Xbox live service. How can we use this service on our...
  9. Services offered by xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Services offered by xbox live gold: Dear guys, I wanted to have news about the services enabled by subscribing to the live xbox live subscription .....!? For example, if I subscribed to the subwoofer, would I be able to use the...
  10. Hi, I bought live gold but I can not be one. He says there's a problem with the xbox service ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I bought live gold but I can not be one. He says there's a problem with the xbox service ...: [img] Contém uma Contém uma 5196989b-a9eb-4d7f-94ed-655e279e5b75