Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

Discus and support Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhOsDreamzzz, Jun 20, 2019.

1. WhOsDreamzzz
    WhOsDreamzzz Guest

Hello there,

A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems that the owner hasn't got the xbox live gold. But I can play online on the
    other games so were did it go wrong ?

:)

WhOsDreamzzz, Jun 20, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

Hello, You are correct, your kids can play online games, but they can not redeem the games with gold, since their account does not have gold.

Your kids will also be able to play any of your digital games on your home Xbox.

Here is the Xbox Live Gold sharing features page.

Hopefully I was of some help.
  3. Lemming-94153E1A-FEF Win User

Xbox LIVE GOLD second user.

Not according to this..

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

"

At home with Xbox One

As an Xbox Live Gold member, you can share the benefits of Xbox Live Gold with others while they’re using your Xbox One console in your home. Friends and family can simply create their own account and gamertag on the console, which gives them the ability
    to enjoy Xbox Live online multiplayer gaming.

Friends or family members with their own gamertags coming over to play? No problem. They can log in and play online multiplayer games, even if you sign off"

and yet it will not allow him to play online.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox Live gold

If your friend plays on xbox he has to have xbox live gold to play it. For gold it could be an active subscription of your friend or a shared gold from the family. Without gold He wouldn't be able to play any game online.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

as your live sub has lapsed then all the gold games on your account will no longer be available until you resubscribe.

gold shared to you from another account will not unlock your games with gold titles.
  6. WhOsDreamzzz Win User

Thanks for the answers, I guess we'll keep the sharing just for the games(that we bought ouselves) and the multiplayer.
Thema:

1. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games - Similar Threads - live Gold sharing

2. Share Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Xbox Live Gold: good morning dear community. I have the following problem, I would like to share my xbox live gold with my buddywe have set our consoles "as my home console" He also has my profile access databut...
  3. Family Live Gold Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Live Gold Sharing: Hi, Recently, I was added to an xbox family by a close relative, and his home xbox is set to a different one than my account. I am not able to access the xbox live gold he uses, even though we...
  4. XBox Live Gold Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Family Sharing: I have 2 Xbox's - 360 and XBX X, Live Gold is my gamertag on the XB1X. I was under the impression that I can make one of the consoles the 'Home' console, however there is no such option on the...
  5. gold live sharing with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    gold live sharing with family: I bought a 10 xbox card, put in the code, ok. then I purchased the gold live trial for 1 dollar then I can't share anything with family or find the free games to play for the month. What's up?...
  6. Can share games but live gold with 2 consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can share games but live gold with 2 consoles: Previously my son and I were both on my xbox one, my account is the live gold subscription and I added him as family. He made his own gamertag account and was able to play the games I downloaded...
  7. Xbox Live Gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing: I have an Xbox One with Gold and my friend has an Xbox 360, is it possible for me to share my Gold subscription with him? 1db37f43-2601-4729-a77a-372949334aed
  8. how to have xbox live gold membership shared with 2 consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to have xbox live gold membership shared with 2 consoles: we have 2 xbox consoles in our house. Before we bought the 2nd console, we had a live gold membership for 2 years added to the 1st console. Then I got my console. My brother's is the home console...
  9. Sharing games and xbox gold live/gamer tag between two devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing games and xbox gold live/gamer tag between two devices: My son currently has an xbox one at our house and an Xbox Gold Live account. He wants to get another xbox one at his father’s house but be able to log in using the same gamer tag and xbox gold...
  10. Sharing Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox live gold: Hi. I have had an xbox one s for a number of years. I have an xbox live gold account that my eldest son uses for online gaming. I have just bought a second xbox for my younger sons and have set up...